Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

But she's not a bigfoot in any way. He had another routine about finding an african wife...I'm remembering that one and blushing, it was so rude.

Yeah. I know that one well.

Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

Dude, sentences have subjects and verbs. Speaking is more than just stringing random words together. 

He is not someone that I can easily envision leading his flock from the pulpit. His inarticulate mumbling is hardly inspiring. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Damn it! My strategy was to use an area code as my guess for the scale, so I chose Massachusetts. I knew I should’ve picked Las Vegas.

LOL, should have picked my Massachusetts area code--978!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He is not someone that I can easily envision leading his flock from the pulpit. His inarticulate mumbling is hardly inspiring. 

Unfortunately many of those online schools of  ministry are nothing more than scams. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I wouldn't hear a word he said from the pulpit. I'd be too busy looking at the skin tag collection. 🤢

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

Wonder why Musa is a normal size.  Could it be because Ontreon eats everything in the hourse?

Look who she's married to.  He'd make me nauseous if I had to watch him shoveling in food on a daily basis.

Dr. Now has a book????

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Boston said:

He has to read Dr. Now's instructions; but he hears: I need to read the bible

His problem is that God helps those who help themselves. Pray all you want, but leave the ice cream and french fries alone. You have to do the work.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, really? Its hard to change habits of a lifetime? You don't say! 

Yeah - I'm sure Dr. Now has never seen that before. All his other 600-plus pound patients just woke up one morning that way.

• Love 3

Musa's body is stunning... but I would consider her rather overdressed for a visit to the doctor's office.  I wonder if Ontreon is going from here straight to a restaurant he wanted to try to 'say goodbye' to all the foods he is supposed to give up and eat a two month's supply of them in one fell swoop! 

• Love 2