Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My husband worked at Converse in the 80's, I had several pairs myself, though I'm not really a sneaker person. I had pink, red, navy sparkle, gold lame, black that I jazzed up with red laces. He has some really cool ones! 

My cousin plays in a band (in Houston!) and sometimes posts videos from shows. I don't think he's ever not been wearing Converse sneakers.

• LOL 1
6 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I saw someone on a cooking show make French toast out of a panettone. Gah that looked so good

I can vouch for the deliciousness of this recipe. I used egg nog to make the batter. 

• LOL 1

Does he think that blessing will magically melt pounds off him in lieu of sticking to the diet?

Though if it's a church where he has to constantly get up and stand, the constant sit down/stand up is going to be good for him.  

Oh, was it his graduation from his ministry program and not a regular church service?  I don't know what I think.  

• Love 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

My cousin plays in a band (in Houston!) and sometimes posts videos from shows. I don't think he's ever not been wearing Converse sneakers.

How funny! This must be my "anecdotes concerning my husband" night--He lived in Houston for about 10 years (late 70's-early 80's) and was in a band there that was pretty popular. He NEVER shuts up about it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

He's going to preach a sermon on the evils of gluttony.

What is more classic than 'Do as I say, not as I do'?  I am sure that was one of the very first things early humans started saying when they first learned to speak in sentences! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I just got home and just started watching so forgive me if this has already been discussed to death, but dang I wish I had his wife’s figure! She’s gorgeous!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Sproutlet said:

He almost treats her like a sister. I just don't sense any romantic love there. Musa deserves so much better.

I sincerely wish that Musa finds an appreciative, non-greasy, non-smelly, groomed man and leaves this tugboat to his mother. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Can he tidy up? Shave, get a barber shop cut, buy some shoes!! There is just no need to be an eyesore in addition to being a buoy.

He would have to hire a barber to come to his house and dude seems cheap as hell. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Sproutlet said:

He almost treats her like a sister. I just don't sense any romantic love there. Musa deserves so much better.

With all the fat on him, he probably produces enough estrone to outweigh whatever testosterone he has.   And yes, given his total lack of effort, Musa deserves way better than wasting her time and effort on this useless blob!  

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, String Theory said:

I am too @Suzywriter.  I lost 75 lbs.on WW  six yrs. ago.  Have kept it off.  Agree it's not easy in beginning but eventually became a way of life!

GOOD for you, String Theory!!!  People can scoff if they want, but there's a reason that WW has been around for over 40 years.  It works!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Aww, now I wish I had some eggnog to drink with my bourbon.

I was so disappointed that there was no more eggnog (except some peppermint stuff-ick) in my store so a couple days ago I was checking out recipes for homemade.  Shameful!

• Love 1

Musa is giving up.  She didn't want to be ashamed for him again, so she found someone else to go with him.

'A lot to celebrate' and fesses up to slipping up?  I am sure instead of 80 pounds he lost about 10 this time. 

I was wrong, he GAINED 6 pounds. 

• Love 3

Since he's probably going to quit even faking he's doing the program, it will guarantee that he'll either have to sit in a chair for services, or have really short sermons, because he can't stand at the pulpit for more than 5 minutes.  

Month 1-702 (goal to lose 80 lbs in 2 muths)

Month 3-683 (lost 19)

Month 5-689 (gained 6 lbs.)   so the wife stayed home?   So she couldn't rat him out.   Lil Now Now will go enraged Gerbil on his ass. 

THat snot covered laundry sanitizer by Lysol commercial is revolting. 

• Love 2