Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

He wants to be a minister because he's terminally lazy. 

He's at Dr P, it looks like he has no issues. They are grasping at straws with the dead aunt.

He can't verbalize anything. He grunts and makes 5-word sentences.

What do you say to someone who has lost a loved one?

Hurr durr, mourn?

Edited by Burning Rubber
Typo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

O:  If I can figure out how to departmentalize...

Here in lies the problem Pounders!

I think that he got his license by the powers vested him from the Interwebs and the whole ceremony was for our benefit only.

I got my minister's license from a free site so I could hastily perform a wedding for a friend who was in labor and wanted to be married before the baby came.  She fortunately had a partner who was on board with this. I married them in the labor room, her in hospital gown and IV in hand. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ironically, my friend just texted me to ask if I wanted to order some Girl Scout cookies from her granddaughter.

I love the lemon kind from Midwest (not East Coast kind), I usually ask my Mom to order some for me and then mail them.  I usually will get some shortbread and/or samoas from colleagues' kids too.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

17 minutes to go.  Enough time for Ontreon to eat his way back to the 700s.

With the caramel frappe and the cinnamon roll to give him the energy to do his Psych homework, he just may do that!

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My friend was making fun of Keanu’s acting…I told her to shut her face. He may not be a great actor but he is by all accounts a great human being. I’d rather support him than “ great” actors like pussy posse DiCaprio any day of the week

I like Keanu's acting.  All those John Wick movies are entertaining,  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ironically, my friend just texted me to ask if I wanted to order some Girl Scout cookies from her granddaughter.

I'll guess I'll testify about how the hand of God spared me.

Last year, I noticed the Girl Scouts selling cookies along the walkway of my local strip mall as I pulled in. By time I parked my car and walked over, they were gone. I knew it was a sign that I didn't need any danged Girl Scout cookies, because God knows I always eat a whole sleeve at once and have no control.  

I don't know if God will be looking out for me again this year. I do know that I'm gonna have to move faster. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Pardon my cynicism, but I think the calories and the 'food = comfort' reinforcement of that cinnamon roll is going to by far outweigh any positive impact that may have been generated by that grief sermon writing attempt!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

I like Keanu's acting.  All those John Wick movies are entertaining,  

I do too…he is great in action flicks. I enjoyed his cameo roles as well. It’s funny when he kinda pokes fun at himself.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

This photo has made me disproportionately, unabashedly joyful! I LOVE the small, scrawny, saggy butts of actual frogs!!

He looks like a little old man getting out of the tub.

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

He is bullshitting you, Dr. Paradise. This guy needs a job selling timeshares.

I'm prepared to bet a shiny quarter that Dr. Paradise knows he's full of shit. He's been around. 

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Was it an Irish rock band?

LOL, no, it was a funk/R&B band. They opened for Chic and James Brown and lots of other big R&B acts. They wore things like silver jumpsuits and platform shoes and were, to hear him tell it, the hottest thing going, bringing down the house on the regular. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Doing sermon but eating cinnamon roll& Frappuccino......dude still doesn't get it!

Don't think he's truly a minister, he sounded pretty shaky when Dr. P asked him he studied about grief and mourning to become a pastor.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

No surgery here. Musa needs to get that green card and run 

And there was the "actual surgical procedures" black screen notification at the beginning of the episode.  More lies.

• Love 3