Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Ontreon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

He can still drive and moves pretty well at this weight and somehow can afford these big cinnamon buns and frappes so he is in no hurry to lose the weight.

Maybe if he keeps putting on the pounds and starts losing mobility but for now he thinks he's the king and god's chosen one who is too good to even carry around a bible.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I do too…he is great in action flicks. I enjoyed his cameo rolls as well. It’s funny when he kinda pokes fun at himself.

You are so right.  Him doing the voice over of the cat in the movie "Keanu" was genius!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

There are a lot of URI's and GI viruses going around besides COVID, it's a minefield out there.

Yes, my daughter has been sick since Dec. 17. Went to urgent care and not Covid. Her kids have been sick too and tested for Covid and strep. There’s a lot of RSV  going around too.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

I caught that slip too, it would explain A LOT.

It would certainly explain the hasty platonic marriage. 1 month, huh? "I'll get you a green card if you'll be my beard". 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

That's why I gave up Diet Coke. I used to drink it a lot but I found that it made me eat more. I don't drink sodas at all now except for the occasional ginger ale.

I went through a phase of drinking Diet Coke in the morning (from the fountain sodas in my work's cafeteria) until I realized that my stomach didn't bother me on weekends....

I keep small cans of regular Coke and ginger ale in my fridge; it's on the bottom of the fridge door where I can't see it if I'm standing. I will occasionally have one just because but mostly I treat them like medicine.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That bun can feed a family of 4

That's why he went there, he knew they had the biggest ones.

1 minute ago, Poudre said:

Yes, my daughter has been sick since Dec. 17. Went to urgent care and not Covid. Her kids have been sick too and tested for Covid and strep. There’s a lot of RSV  going around too.

Here's another story about my husband! (I can hear you all clapping your hands with glee). He too has been sick for WEEKS. He looks like a strapping fellow but he gets sick with bronchitis almost every winter. He missed last year since we were all on lockdown and soaking everything in Lysol. 

Even I, who rarely gets sick, was down for a few days last week. The cough is hanging on and on! 

• Love 3