Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No spoilers.  Only post about what is in the episode or known at the time the episode was filmed. And, as always, be civil to other posters.  

• Start Topic

The ladies take a day trip to a local winery; Eboni questions Ramona's choice of words; Leah confronts Ramona's questionable blood plasma donation; the ladies engage in some local retail therapy; Sonja's true feelings are revealed.

Original air date 2021.05.18

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I find it ironic that Eboni gets offended by the word ‘help’ when she’s continually using the derogatory word ‘bitch’ for women. 

She even referred to Michelle as a waitress. Isn’t it server now?

• Useful 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

The plasma donation could be used to help people with COVID because donated antibodies were helping sick people. So basically Leah is accusing Ramona of trying to make herself look good.

But it's also obvious that Leah is just trying to make this a scandal for screen time. And really, everyone knows Ramona's score, so it's not like she's caught Ramona in some big lie. At most, she's caught Ramona being Ramona. 

Thank you!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Leah is the Debbie Downer of the party here. 

Seriously!!! And I actually don’t really mind Leah overall, but goddamned if she made for a far more entertaining sloppy lush last season versus the judgy bitch she’s become this season; maybe I’m in the minority here, but talk about a dry-drunk who seriously needs to get back on the sauce!

Or maybe her drunk antics came off as far more amusing/entertaining back when she had equally sloppy drunk foils in Dorinda, Sonja and Tinsley to play off of...Tinsley and Dorinda also managed to somewhat soften her edges otherwise, so between both of them being gone and her sober new Season 2 ‘Woke Babe’ schtick, she’s lost some of that natural luster she once had.
And I like her interactions with Eboni so far, but it feels slightly forced sometimes, especially when she’s already desperately trash-talking her nemesis Holla Heather to the group(and let’s face it: those two are probably both way too similarly try-hard in their competitive urban-ified white businesswomen ways to get along well anyway).

I think I’m finally over Sonja and her drunk antics. She often makes me chuckle somehow when she’s in that state, but she just annoyed the shit out of me with the way she was acting at the dinner table. 

Poor Lu having to smoke her anxiety away. Did anyone else wonder if she was just sneaking sips of her own special flask between puffs?

Damnit, everyone needs to leave Ramona alone already, for chrissakes...like her or not, that’s your hostess!! Good on Eboni for recognizing this and informing fellow company to behave appropriately.

They *really* need several more housewives in this cast now; and despite their awful fighting, I’m seriously missing Dorinda and Tinsley in this mix.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

If she doesn't there is all kinds of proof on film.  I am entirely over Leah already.  She is just soooo fucking annoying!!  

I was over Leah last season, she was trying too hard then and she's trying too hard now.  Eboni seems to be a better fit already than Leah, imo. 

Also, has her chin always been so sharp and...pointy? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18

Welcome all to the Motherf#cking Leah Hour. Sick of this already. I hope that Heather can put her in her place.

Ramona is what she is and I thought that the rest of them were ganging up on her accusing her of  being a liar about the plasma donation. Thanks to Ebony for being the voice of reason and talking some sense.

Sonja is a hot mess and possesses zero self awareness. You'd think that she might have reined it in a bit after her performances last season. Definitely in Dorinda territory.

The only thing I did agree with Leah on was her counsel to Lu regarding her faux rose and the big wine glass. It's a slippery slope.

Can we go one episode without someone  saying they are "triggered"? Over it and maybe the rest of this season if it continues down this road.

• Love 18
11 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I can understand why all the girls shrieking drove Lu to go have a smoke. 

Not so much fun when you're sober, huh, Lu?

Leah. Not funny, not hip, not cool, not nice. This needs to be her last season. 

Another season of drunk Sonja. Boring Sonja. 

Funniest part of the episode was when Ramona and Sonja were in bed in the morning and Ramona looked soooooo hung over with her old crusty eye makeup on and the sheets pulled up to her chin not saying a word and Sonja going on and on and on....Is Coco dead? No, she's just old and needs her sleep!

• LOL 6
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Pseudo-nostalgic  Morganitis Dementia. That’s Latin for “Whackadoo 50 year old divorcée perpetually ‘reliving’ false memories for twice as many post-divorce years as she was married”.

😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

There’s no need to argue- Leah is incredibly annoying and Ramona is a self-serving liar. These are not mutually exclusive events.

• LOL 4
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have to agree with Heather about Sonja's former face, the new one although the change is minor is different around the mouth, it changes things enough to see some difference but not for a better look.  Sonja was always pretty and photographed beautifully, she should not had spent the money at the surgeon's office but with a good mental health care professional.

It seems that a few years ago she had an implant in her upper lip, which causes it to protrude. I have found it so extremely distracting that I have trouble looking at her when she is on the screen.

• Useful 4
  • Love 13

Leah has ruined this show. I am going to hang on and hope Heather takes her on since the rest of them seem to realize she's Andy's favorite and feel the need to tolerate her.  Jury is still out on Eboni for me. 

26 minutes ago, rlc said:

There’s no need to argue- Leah is incredibly annoying and Ramona is a self-serving liar. These are not mutually exclusive events.

True but, for me, Leah has succeeded in making me defensive of Ramona. 

• Love 21

I feel like Sonja is doing what is expected of her for the money. She knows a lot of people love the drunk, crazy, over-the-top woman act, so she is  giving it to them. At this point I feel she goes away to these retreats and wellness centers so she can prepare her body for the damage she knows she is going to inflict on it during filming. 

I also feel as though she knows she is going to be looked down on, made fun of, and pitied. She also feels jealous of the other women for having more stress free lives and options. 

• Love 11

I have nothing new  to add.   HATE Leah - want her gone.    It seems they are building the show around her with all the talking heads, etc.  Not sure about Eboni,, go back and forth with her.  Sonja needs to go.   She is in dangerous mental condition and needs serious help.  Feel like I'm watching a panicked group of aging women, and I'm a senior myself.   NYC is loaded with interesting wealthy women, come on,  add some!

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

I'm just going to come out and say it I MISS BETHENNY!  I don't care how much she asks for, a bazillion dollars, whatever it is please bring her back and get rid of Leah.  I don't know if she's trying to fill B's shoes or what but OMG what a wannabe.  A sad, pitiful wannabe.  I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't so damn annoying

• Love 24