Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No spoilers.  Only post about what is in the episode or known at the time the episode was filmed. And, as always, be civil to other posters.  

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, GussieK said:

Sonja went from tipsy to trashed in about a second.  It was scary!  We've seen it before, but this brought it all back.  She was completely incoherent.  Yelling about Wells Fargo v. JP Morgan was simply nuts. 

Sonja is still living in the past.  She has to get over the fact that she is not important anymore like she was.  Morgan remarried and that’s that.  Sell the house, get another job and start over.  It’s been over ten years.  Stop floundering in what was.

• Love 12

I like Eboni, but what bugs me about her is that she reminds me of two new co-workers of mine who waltzed in the door one day and proceeded to tell all of us everything that they perceive is wrong with our office, without knowing anything about us or how we do things.   It is rather off-putting, to say the least.   

She might want to get to know people before she starts schooling them on things.   Leah appears joined at the hip with her too.  I hope that Eboni will give the ladies a chance without judging them by everything Leah says.  Again, Leah really needs to STFU.   I know nothing about helping people like LuAnn with alcohol problems, but it seems to me that if she feels part of the group by having her mock cocktail in a wine glass, then what's the harm?  It seems like a security blanket for her, especially in a group setting like this.  She doesn't want to be different by having a regular glass for her drink.  Is Leah right on this one?  Somebody can school me on this one if I'm way off base!   ;)  

• Love 14

One thing I learned last night is Luann definitely has a drinking problem at the very least and is an alcoholic at most.   Not being able to sit with other people drinking without it being an issue is a sign.   I think instead of being in some sort of program, Luann is white knuckling it.   That's not going to last.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 18
43 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Dorinda was never great. Although I will admit that lots of people liked her and thought that she was very witty at first. But I always found her to have a mean nasty streak when she drank, and I didn't see the humor in that.  Glad that she is gone especially since she was grooming Leah to be her sidekick.

I know.  I feel the same way, but I loved seeing Dorinda’s house in the Bezerkshires at Halloween.  They all had some good times up there.  She was nasty and jealous too.  She ruined it for herself.  You are right.

• Love 13
(edited)
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Sonja could easily sell that townhouse and get out from under that noose around her neck if she would listen to the realtors and lower the price. Even her bestie Josh Flagg said it's overpriced and that's why it's not selling. She's stubborn and stupid. And.....if she's so hard up for cash then how does she afford to go to all these wellness retreats when she's not filming? She posted on IG her visits to Arizona, California, Florida and Hilton Head in SC. All beautiful, high end expensive retreats. I don't get her at all. 

Credit Card.  She still has to pretend she’s Mrs. Morgan. The way she still talks like she’s still somebody is pathetic.   

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Love 7
26 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

Credit Card.  She still has to pretend she’s Mrs. Morgan. The way she still talks like she’s still somebody is pathetic.   

Sonja seems to think she’s the only person who has a Morgan Chase credit card. 🤣

Like Ramona, I bank at Wells Fargo.

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Sonja seems to think she’s the only person who has a Morgan Chase credit card. 🤣

Like Ramona, I bank at Wells Fargo.

I have a JPMorgan Chase credit card and I didn’t even realize it 😆 And a JPMorgan 401k. But I never gave it enough thought to make the connection. I have to rewatch the scene because honestly there was SO much going on. Power drinking on an all-day outing is a rookie move on Sonja’s part. She should know better. At least she didn’t urinate in a field this time. Also I hate that pink latex newsprint dress and gloves Leah wears in her confessionals. I feel like you can tell it smells bad (like latex balloons) just by looking at it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Crazy drunk Sonja screeming about her family and JP Morgan Chase is hysterical.  The truth of the matter is that the Morgans probably  probably erased her from the venerable family tree years ago.  I'm sure old man Morgan rues the day her met up with her. The exception of this being his daughter.   

It's depressing to see a 50 something woman go on TV and have a rage filled alcohol induced meltdown...even worse, drunkenly scream about her ex husband's family as if she is still one of them. For some time she has continued to walk down memory lane and insist that she's a"Morgan"...with all the cache that the name brings. Even wearing slippers with the Morgan insignia on them a couple of seasons ago. Not a Dorinda fan but she was right when she questioned Sonja on why she still hangs on to the Morgans and wears the insignia...I remember Bethenny jumping all over Dorinda for saying that and attacking her for it. It was the season Bethenny decided to befriend Sonja as a way trolling the other women. But Dorinda had a point...she's not a Morgan anymore and clinging to the past isn't healthy or helping her to move on...case in point her blow up at the restaurant and the coming attraction next week of her screaming about JP Morgan Chase. She needs rehab really bad...not a spa or resort, real rehab.

• Love 21

Personally, I always found WWHL to be a low rent and less fun version of The Graham Norton show. I could make the same comparison between Andy and Graham...

As for Sonja, at this point she needs a real therapist to help her deal with her issues, even though more than a few of them are self-inflicted.

• Love 12

The start of this episode set my heart pounding with fear WHEN IT LOOKED AS IF COCO MIGHT HAVE DIED!! I hope that even Bravo wouldn't ever stoop so low as to show us a deceased pupper. I know Bravo has no problem with showing us Bethenny on the toilet with her pregnancy test, Ramona shitting on the floor and peeing on the furniture, etc., but please do not start the show by making me think Coco might be dead. All of us who've had elderly pets have gone through the fright of thinking their cat/dog isn't going to wake up.

That said, Marley is the cutest little dog, and I loved that he thought he was going to be included in the outing with everybody else and was about to get in the van. Marley, you dodged a bullet ...

I hate Leah. She has no kindness or warmth about her, everything she does is designed to score points off someone else, and even when she's made her point (as with the Ramona plasma thing), she's like a dog with a bone and can't let go. All she wants to do is stir up trouble and I hope next week Heather wipes the floor with her.

I'm very glad to see that Ramona was receptive to Eboni's explanation re 'the help' comment. How much of it will sink into Ramona's thick skull is a debatable, but at least she seemed to understand where Eboni was coming from, and it was a civilised discussion.

I LOL'd at the callback to Luann getting upset at Bethenny introducing her to the driver as 'Luann', when she'd just done exactly that same thing. I'd like to think this is a sign the Countless is becoming a little less fixated on etiquette, but I doubt it. Luann is as pretentious as they come.

But Leah is dead right that Luann is playing with fire drinking her fake rosé from a wine glass.  I'm in recovery, and I don't mess around with fake beer or alcohol. When I drank, I liked beer and sparkling wine, so I tend to prefer fizzy drinks like seltzer, diet coke or (my favourite) diet Kinnie - a soda from Malta that has a bitter orange taste, the Maltese version of the Italian chinotto.  I like the mouthfeel of the bubbles. But I would never drink fake beer or champagne, and I think Luann is at the top of a very slippery slope doing what she's doing. Leah's drink sounded great - seltzer with grapefruit - and not at all like a non-alcohol version of, say, a margarita or something like that. That's the way to do it, if you're in a drinking crowd and you're in recovery.

Sonja is in trouble with her drinking too. She's desperately unhappy, jealous that Luann has a boyfriend (she was jealous even when Luann was with Tom, as she'd been one of his late-night booty calls for years). Did anyone else catch, in the store when she and Leah were looking at that oversized bag, Sonja said "I'm not going to buy anything" and then almost said "I don't have any money" but then, even though she was tipsy, just managed to catch herself and stop.

I think Sonja really needs (a) to stop drinking and (b) therapy to give her some insight into her behaviour and motives, and give her some self-esteem. From what she's shown and told us, she's the booty call of choice for half the middle-aged men on the Upper East Side, they all known she'll put out at the drop of a hat, and while she's the bike anyone can ride for free, the likelihood of her finding someone who'll value her as a person is negligible. It's not fun watching her like this, living in the past, miserable and broke off her ass due to the bad choices she's made since her divorce.

• Love 20
(edited)

I can't stand Sonja's drunkenness ("Shut the fuck up! Proud people!"), but I loved seeing Eboni's facial expressions during the dinner. Leah and Eboni remind me of "Goofus and Gallant" from Highlights. Leah makes every interaction with the OGs into an attention-seeking confrontation, but Eboni makes potential confrontations into reasonable conversations.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • LOL 8
  • Love 13
13 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Maybe she's trying to convince her friends that - 'wink, wink', these HWs aren't my real friends.  I'm just here for the paycheck. 

So true. She's the one making a molehill out of a mountain (isn't that the way our Noodle said that years ago?)  Maybe Ramona thought she was donating plasma and made the comment to the press, then when she realized that she was wrong, she wasn't about to correct the story!  

Holemill!! 😆

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, essexjan said:

That said, Marley is the cutest little dog, and I loved that he thought he was going to be included in the outing with everybody else and was about to get in the van. Marley, you dodged a bullet ...

Is it Marley or is it Morley?  (Teasing..... 😁 )

• LOL 5
19 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I liked that Lu came to Ramona's defense and mentioned her history of an inability to remember names; And I FLOVE that production showed the proof!

R: "Enrico, so what do people call you?"

E: "Enrique"

Yes.  There comes a time when your brain is so full of your life, it can’t take much anymore.  It happens that for a minute you forget or don’t remember things .. then it comes to you after a minute or two.  Lately, i am forgetting Birthday dates.  We were three Sisters.  My Mother used to call us three by the wrong names all the time, even when she was young.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, essexjan said:

I hate Leah. She has no kindness or warmth about her, everything she does is designed to score points off someone else, and even when she's made her point (as with the Ramona plasma thing), she's like a dog with a bone and can't let go. All she wants to do is stir up trouble and I hope next week Heather wipes the floor with her.

I'm very glad to see that Ramona was receptive to Eboni's explanation re 'the help' comment. How much of it will sink into Ramona's thick skull is a debatable, but at least she seemed to understand where Eboni was coming from, and it was a civilised discussion.

I think you really nailed the difference between Eboni's quiet, rational approach and Leah's gotcha BS.  Eboni explained why she found it problematic, rooted it to something Ramona could relate with (love for a grandmother), and respected that Ramona said she would try.  Calm and rational, so not the housewives way. 

Leah comes at people like an attack dog.  Leah's thing with the plasma was so overblown (OK, it's the Moaner, she probably had no damn clue if it was a blood test or a plasma donation.  Someone likely asked her if she gave plasma and, since she had blood taken, she said yes.  Now she can't figure out how to back out of it).  Ramona is not going to yell, "You got me!  I'm a huge liar!"  And even if she did, Leah would never drop it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 22

I’ve spent summers on the North Fork since I was a kid. I love it out there. That said, why would you ever go from the Hamptons to the Greenport/Southold area on a day trip? There are wineries in the Hamptons (in fact, some of the same ones!) and that is a long freaking haul for some wine tasting. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Normally I hate when little things (blood plasma, “the help”) get dredged up again and again, over the course of a season. But in this case, if it’s going to be a series of little things that expose Ramona as an asshole, then where’s my popcorn?

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
53 minutes ago, ladle said:

Normally I hate when little things (blood plasma, “the help”) get dredged up again and again, over the course of a season. But in this case, if it’s going to be a series of little things that expose Ramona as an asshole, then where’s my popcorn?

And how would that be different from any other season? Seriously, Ramona is not some unknown quantity. Everyone knows the score with her, I think.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

And how would that be different from any other season? Seriously, Ramona is not some unknown quantity. Everyone knows the score with her, I think.

Hmmm I guess I just appreciate that Eboni is calling out Ramona on her elitist BS in a way that feels refreshing and different. 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, essexjan said:

The start of this episode set my heart pounding with fear WHEN IT LOOKED AS IF COCO MIGHT HAVE DIED!! I hope that even Bravo wouldn't ever stoop so low as to show us a deceased pupper. I know Bravo has no problem with showing us Bethenny on the toilet with her pregnancy test, Ramona shitting on the floor and peeing on the furniture, etc., but please do not start the show by making me think Coco might be dead. All of us who've had elderly pets have gone through the fright of thinking their cat/dog isn't going to wake up.

I LOL'd at the callback to Luann getting upset at Bethenny introducing her to the driver as 'Luann', when she'd just done exactly that same thing. I'd like to think this is a sign the Countless is becoming a little less fixated on etiquette, but I doubt it. Luann is as pretentious as they come.

But Leah is dead right that Luann is playing with fire drinking her fake rosé from a wine glass.  I'm in recovery, and I don't mess around with fake beer or alcohol. When I drank, I liked beer and sparkling wine, so I tend to prefer fizzy drinks like seltzer, diet coke or (my favourite) diet Kinnie - a soda from Malta that has a bitter orange taste, the Maltese version of the Italian chinotto.  I like the mouthfeel of the bubbles. But I would never drink fake beer or champagne, and I think Luann is at the top of a very slippery slope doing what she's doing. Leah's drink sounded great - seltzer with grapefruit - and not at all like a non-alcohol version of, say, a margarita or something like that. That's the way to do it, if you're in a drinking crowd and you're in recovery.

Sonja is in trouble with her drinking too. She's desperately unhappy, jealous that Luann has a boyfriend (she was jealous even when Luann was with Tom, as she'd been one of his late-night booty calls for years). Did anyone else catch, in the store when she and Leah were looking at that oversized bag, Sonja said "I'm not going to buy anything" and then almost said "I don't have any money" but then, even though she was tipsy, just managed to catch herself and stop.

I think Sonja really needs (a) to stop drinking and (b) therapy to give her some insight into her behaviour and motives, and give her some self-esteem. From what she's shown and told us, she's the booty call of choice for half the middle-aged men on the Upper East Side, they all known she'll put out at the drop of a hat, and while she's the bike anyone can ride for free, the likelihood of her finding someone who'll value her as a person is negligible. It's not fun watching her like this, living in the past, miserable and broke off her ass due to the bad choices she's made since her divorce.

Speaking about dogs, I hope Leah doesn’t have or get a dog.  She’s so flighty, she would probably to forget to feed or let the dog out.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, ladle said:

I’ve spent summers on the North Fork since I was a kid. I love it out there. That said, why would you ever go from the Hamptons to the Greenport/Southold area on a day trip? There are wineries in the Hamptons (in fact, some of the same ones!) and that is a long freaking haul for some wine tasting. 

Like I said awhile back,they will probably film in the Hamptons because of Covid.  We went through the North Fork yesterday from the ferry.   There’s just so Much you can do out there.  Wineries, shopping, Greenpoint, Montauk and Block Island.  I’m sure they will go to LuAnns house in Sag Harbor for lunch.  Otherwise, back to the City.  Or, they could visit Andy, Anderson and all the stars in the Hamptons if they can get through the traffic on a two way road.  Lots of people go to the bars where there is dancing, like when Bethenny met Jason.  Others have big parties in their houses.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, DanielleBowden said:

I was just plain sad watching Sonja unravel. She is not okay.  So far, I'm liking Eboni.

The only thing that would perk Sonja up would be an old geezer with lots of money to marry her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, J80134 said:

Poor Lu is hanging on to her sobriety one minute at a time, and she don't give a shit how easy it is for you bitch!

Unfortunately for LuAnn, she keeps putting herself in situations (this show for example) that will test her sobriety.    LuAnn needs a whole new set of friends (non-drinkers) and to ditch this show if she has any hope of staying sober.  

7 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Eboni explained why she found it problematic, rooted it to something Ramona could relate with (love for a grandmother), and respected that Ramona said she would try.  Calm and rational, so not the housewives way. 

I still find Eboni to be a bit condescending.  Yes, it was a calm discussion (yay for that!), but the look on Ramona's face in her TH tells me that she really didn't appreciate it either.  Ramona smiled and made it nice, so at least there was some civility to the discussion.  I hope they will move on from it now.  

• Love 9
On 5/18/2021 at 11:34 PM, Sun-Bun said:

Seriously!!! And I actually don’t really mind Leah overall, but goddamned if she made for a far more entertaining sloppy lush last season versus the judgy bitch she’s become this season; 

You know it’s not a great start to a season when viewers are getting nostalgic for sloppy-lush Leah. 

• LOL 7
On 5/19/2021 at 1:04 AM, lizajane said:

The only thing I did agree with Leah on was her counsel to Lu regarding her faux rose and the big wine glass. It's a slippery slope.

I have no idea if Luann drinking fake rosé out of a wine glass was a wise choice from a clinical/psychological perspective. I honestly can’t say. But I don’t really see how it was any different from Leah’s mocktail. Leah can take several seats with her condescension and faux concern.

• Love 24
42 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Unfortunately for LuAnn, she keeps putting herself in situations (this show for example) that will test her sobriety.    LuAnn needs a whole new set of friends (non-drinkers) and to ditch this show if she has any hope of staying sober.  

Totally agree. 

• Love 2
(edited)
8 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I think you really nailed the difference between Eboni's quiet, rational approach and Leah's gotcha BS.  Eboni explained why she found it problematic, rooted it to something Ramona could relate with (love for a grandmother), and respected that Ramona said she would try.  Calm and rational, so not the housewives way. 

Leah comes at people like an attack dog.  Leah's thing with the plasma was so overblown (OK, it's the Moaner, she probably had no damn clue if it was a blood test or a plasma donation.  Someone likely asked her if she gave plasma and, since she had blood taken, she said yes.  Now she can't figure out how to back out of it).  Ramona is not going to yell, "You got me!  I'm a huge liar!"  And even if she did, Leah would never drop it. 

1,000% agree.  The rest of season would be Leah saying she can't believe anything that Ramona says because Ramona admitted that she lied.  Either way, Leah is so desperately try hard in her attempts to make Ramona and, to a lesser degree, Luann look bad.  If she succeeds and they are not back next season (IF there is another season), I think there will be a lot of backlash.

As mentioned upthread, the demographics for the Housewives shows skew much older than Leah's target audience, and even with that, the 20-30 somethings I know that watch do not like Leah, either!!  

As much as I am not crazy about her, I would seriously love to see Bethenny Frankel return for a season and eviscerate Leah.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

Speaking about dogs, I hope Leah doesn’t have or get a dog.  She’s so flighty, she would probably to forget to feed or let the dog out.

She had a Chihuahua the first episode.

3 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

The only thing that would perk Sonja up would be an old geezer with lots of money to marry her.

Maybe that is why she wants to go to a nursing home. To find her an old geezer to marry, with one foot in the grave.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I am Leah's age and I do not like Leah!  So far I'm liking her better than last season.  I think that I will actually never recover from the disgust and trauma I faced from the vibrator being in the chicken dinner last year at Ramona's and I blame all that nonsense squarely on her.  That's all I can see when I look at Leah.  The vibrator in the chicken.

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
On 5/18/2021 at 9:40 PM, Stats Queen said:

Leah is ruining this show for me. I may stop watching. TPTB give her undue airtime. Some of these women I love on the show but would drive me crazy in real life.

Leah, she’s not entertaining, unnecessarily mean, and deliberately escalating things that don’t need to be escalated.

I agree.  Leah is a dog with a bone.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, ButterQueen said:

I agree.  Leah is a dog with a bone.

It might be different if she had some bone to pick with Ramona that was actually worth arguing about, but the constant bitching about a plasma donation and where she spent her time during the Covid lockdown aren't enough to raise my ire.  Leah is trying much too hard to make something out of nothing. 

• Love 18
14 hours ago, Hangin Out said:

Old geezers with a lot of money are looking for trophy wives and Sonja is no longer a prize.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, film noire said:

Ramona:  Who is this pretty Black woman explaining something to me? I like her voice.

This is hysterical (as usual!)   This is exactly how I picture what is going on inside of our Noodle's brain!  Kudos, film noire on another great assessment of the HWs. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

Almost unwatchable.  Definitely not entertaining.  First and foremost, Leah is on a mission to take Ramona down.  Why?  A little bit of D-list celebrity fame has totally gone to her head.  Next year’s tag line:  “The crown is heavy, darling....”

Sonja:  wow.  If I wanted to see that level of insane, angry, unstable intoxication, I’d have stayed married to my first husband.  It made me feel so uncomfortable.  Not just for Sonja, but for the other women too.  There’s no enjoying a dinner with friends when someone is acting like that.

How do they even still go out with her?  If Lu needs an incentive to stay sober, it’s sitting right in front of you.  

😢 I don’t love this show anymore.  And I don’t think I’ll be watching this season.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, film noire said:

Leah: no interior monologue. Just the sound of wind over barren tundra.

Sonja:  Thank god I didn't take those water pil - LUANN FEELS SO GOOD AGAINST ME FUCK OFF GARTH  MORgan MORGAN morGAN mOrGaN SHUT UP RAMONA morMORGaN! I DON'T WANT TO END UP HOMELESSER.

Eboni: Excellent week for me! Well - except I called a server a waitress and then her real job title flashed on screen (motherfucking Hospitality Director? Where the hell did that title come from? Thank you Bravo editing monkeys for setting a bitch up) and YES YES I cannot eat salad to save my life, the salad leaves keep coming at me - every damn time - and I'm left trying to hoover it all into my mouth like Lady and the Tramp with the pasta and speaking of tramps, I wanted to side eye  Ramona, but instead, I reserved judgement, took a deep breath and pretended I was channeling Michelle Obama.

Ramona:  Who is this pretty Black woman explaining something to me? I like her voice. It's soft and kind but also educational.  I love education. What's her name again? Her name is something black. Black and fancy. Mahoganny? No, that's a Diana Ross movie. I love Diana Ross - "Touch me in the morning" - I think Sonja did. Touch me. Or maybe it was the dogs?  Eboni! That's her name! Eboni!  Anybody who loved their grandma is a good person. I need to remember to call them the Domesticated Helpings.  I have to poop.

Luann: Hi, Driver. My name is Luann and I'm an alcoholic. Also single. Except when Sonja gets drunk and hangs on me like a moist merkin. My friend Leah - who drinks fake cocktails out of a highball glass - said I should never drink fake wine out of a wine glass.  Do you agree? The back of your head is very sexy. It reminds me of the man who got away, the one I can see through my living room window -  especially in the night, with a spyglass - have you ever played The Pirate and The Countess? No, it' s not a video game - but it is a game...

BRILLIANT!!!!  Your recaps are actually better than the show!  Thanks for this!  

• Love 10
(edited)
On 5/19/2021 at 9:07 AM, SweetieDarling said:

I think Leah is "a fan favorite" in the same way Brooks Marks (RHSLC) is...Andy is THE fan that they are a favorite of. Everyone else dislikes them.

I'm that fan, too. Brooks' absurdity delights me. And I'm genuinely interested in Leah as a character & like the juxtaposition she brings to the other women. She's completely over the top, but isn't that what we want from our Housewives? On the Dallas reunion Tiffany was scolding Stephanie for being so dramatic about the chicken feet & Stephanie said something like, "But we were reacting. We're paid to react. You were provoking bc you're paid to provoke and we reacted." It's made me see things in a whole new light. Of course, I know they're all always performing. But knowing that they all (not just people like Tamra) go into a scene thinking, "I have to make this BIG" changes my read of scenes & people.

ETA: I'm closer to Ramona's age than Leah's so that theory may not be so solid

ETA again: I felt bad that Eboni had to work that hard with Ramona. Yes, Eboni was polite. But classism is not polite. Why is it incumbent on Eboni to make the one at fault feel comfortable? Why are we judging Eboni for bringing it up instead of Ramona for doing it? I hate that it's always the person in the more vulnerable position who has to make it painless for the person who has caused pain. Harrumph. Okay, off my soapbox.

Edited by TakeAPinotGrigio
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
On 5/18/2021 at 8:07 PM, Steph J said:

(and, like Eboni, I'm surprised by how little it takes to get her there

I don't think that was just from alcohol. Eboni saw how much she drank and was surprised.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

Why is it incumbent on Eboni to make the one at fault feel comfortable? Why are we judging Eboni for bringing it up instead of Ramona for doing it?

For me it's because Eboni is brand new to the show.  She doesn't know these ladies.  I'm not excusing Ramona's behavior, but she misheard what Ramona said and jumped to conclusions.  The moment before Eboni asked about "the help" comment, I heard Ramona say "my help."  If she said "the help" at another time, I didn't hear it, so I'm just commenting on what I heard. 

Eboni might want to sit back and observe these women before schooling them on their behavior.  It's tacky to come into someone's home and start telling them what's wrong with them.   

• Love 8