Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No spoilers.  Only post about what is in the episode or known at the time the episode was filmed. And, as always, be civil to other posters.  

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Why does Ramona’s hair look so terrible? Omg, the three animal prints...

I wondered that too but then I remembered she had that pony tail thing in the night before so when she took it out that's what the back looked like, lol.   Always check the back Ramona!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)

that was a train wreck of an episode and NOT in a good way.  Thank you Leah for making me stick up for Ramona.  Back off.....

Luann is just stunning, dang girl....how does your hair look so perfect just out of bed?  She does have style.  

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Love 24
59 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

I suspect the opening scene with having the ladies over for lunch, on the first episode this season was an attempt yet again, to showcase the townhouse to potential renters/buyers.

Sonja could easily sell that townhouse and get out from under that noose around her neck if she would listen to the realtors and lower the price. Even her bestie Josh Flagg said it's overpriced and that's why it's not selling. She's stubborn and stupid. And.....if she's so hard up for cash then how does she afford to go to all these wellness retreats when she's not filming? She posted on IG her visits to Arizona, California, Florida and Hilton Head in SC. All beautiful, high end expensive retreats. I don't get her at all. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 17

Wow -- glad I didn't waste an hour watching this last night.  Off to delete my recording.  I cannot STAND Leah.  The need to be the center of attention just highlights her insecurities.  And Sonja, god, someone please go look through her purse and medicine cabinet.  She cannot be taking only "water pills".   She needs to go to detox.

• Love 18
14 hours ago, Emmeline said:

About the blood plasma donation, I think it’s the fact that Ramona didn’t understand the plasma donation process vs lying.  She probably gave a blood sample and thought that was a donation.

There's no end to Ramona's idiocy.

Judge Judy Reaction GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
54 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

that was a train wreck of an episode and NOT in a good way.  Thank you Leah for making me stick up for Ramona.  Back off.....

Luann is just stunning, dang girl....how does your hair look so perfect just out of bed?  She does have style.  

Looks like Luann has some breast augmentation in the off season.

1 hour ago, Bossa Nova said:

I do suspect that Sonja plays it up for the camera - every season - just to keep her apple. She is desperate to keep her Bravo gig...$$$. Her only source of income at this point.

She gets drunk and acts like a clown, and over-performs for the camera,  every season. 

Her schtick is getting really old.

But this time around, Sonja is very very worried about money, more than ever, cuz she couldn't rent that town house due to Covid, even had to give up her cute pink-walled rental apartment on Columbus Circle . I suspect the opening scene with having the ladies over for lunch, on the first episode this season was an attempt yet again, to showcase the townhouse to potential renters/buyers.

Also on that first episode, note how the ladies said that Sonja went underground (off season). Nobody was hearing back from her. Not responding to texts, etc. Sonja is depressed. 

But she has her Shaman with the gong to help heal her.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, RecoveringLawyer said:

And Sonja, god, someone please go look through her purse and medicine cabinet.  She cannot be taking only "water pills".   She needs to go to detox.

Agreed.   The speed in which she goes from fine to completely trashed is remarkable.   I'm not a doctor but there has to be more than alcohol at work there.   It used to be kind of amusing but at this point it's just sad.  

• Love 14

Crazy drunk Sonja screeming about her family and JP Morgan Chase is hysterical.  The truth of the matter is that the Morgans probably  probably erased her from the venerable family tree years ago.  I'm sure old man Morgan rues the day her met up with her. The exception of this being his daughter.   

• Love 22

With $900 million worth of fines levied just this past fall I'm sure the House of Morgan appreciates Sonja taking one for the team and attempting to make herself the Morgan scandal....

• Useful 4
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

Well, powers that be, you brought Leah on to take this show in a different direction.  Well, congratulation!  Too bad that direction is leading to ruin rather than success.  

• Love 23

I LEGITIMATELY enjoyed this episode.  It was fun.  I used to miss B_______ but this season I don't think about her at all.

Leah, Eboni, and Luann's detached reactions to everything were really funny.  Leah with a cocked eyebrow at all times or laughing, Luann having an amazing sense of humour about everything, and Eboni just being concerned the whole time.  Oh my lord.

Poor Ramona.  She would whisper things or SAY NOTHING, and Sonja would scream in her ear "Shut up Ramona!"  Holy shit.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
(edited)
18 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I find it ironic that Eboni gets offended by the word ‘help’ when she’s continually using the derogatory word ‘bitch’ for women. 

At least I didn't hear her say it once this entire episode.  Maybe she does that around groups that she's totally new with because she's nervous and it's like a tick for her.  She feels more comfortable now.

17 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Sonja’s random comments (had to turn close captioned on)
1. Protect the poor because stocks are going up

2. The homeless are getting homelesser 

3. This guy is a supplier of diversity 

You can’t make this up.

I am so annoyed with Bravo putting WWHL on my DVR recordings. Thanks for yet again ruining my DVR and Andy’s ratings must be bad because they keep doing this.

I think she said "The homeless are getting homelessler."  With a real stamp on that last syllable.  LOL.

Ramona not knowing about the phrase "Cancel culture" is so damn funny and reminiscent of the classic days when Aviva called Ramona and Sonja "white trash" and the conversation was like:

Sonja: 1 minute I'm opening my gift, next thing you know I'm "white trash".

Ramona: What does "white trash" even mean? I'm going to Google it.

Sonja: I don't know. It doesn't matter. Who cares? Why say it?!

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4
(edited)
7 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

So in the trailer for the season, Leah called Heather a Karen...but has she looked in the mirror?

Yeah, especially after her incident with Michael Che.  He had no romantic interest in her and she lied and told everyone that he's an asshole.  (He had to release a bunch of texts to show the real story.) White women lying about Black men has a particularly insidious, dark, and violent history.  She had a reputation for being a Karen before she was announced as coming on this show.

I forgot to say that Luann saying "Who is she, that bitch?" about Heather was really funny.  She sounded like a mafia Don.  She was even at the head of the table.

Also, I don't like Heather and I hope she doesn't take up too much time.  Does she still use the phrase "Holla"?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
7 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yeah, especially after her incident with Michael Che.  He had no romantic interest in her and she lied and told everyone that he's an asshole.  (He had to release a bunch of texts to show the real story.) White women lying about Black men has a particularly insidious, dark, and violent history.  She had a reputation for being a Karen before she was announced as coming on this show.

Michael Che? What did I miss? Off to google.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Leah is ruining this show for me. I may stop watching. TPTB give her undue airtime. Some of these women I love on the show but would drive me crazy in real life.

Leah, she’s not entertaining, unnecessarily mean, and deliberately escalating things that don’t need to be escalated.

So are Leah and Ebony the voices of reason now?  Leah especially?  Leah who runs around naked, drunk and screaming?  All this “ constructive criticism coming from Leah and Ebony SUCKS.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Absolutely. Once she knew she was on the show she had the old podcast put behind a paywall because she doesn’t come off well on it. 
I remember listening to the show thinking wow he’s an awful guy! Then he released the texts and it’s umm so you’re shaming him for not having any interest in you? Wow! Doesn’t he know that a prize he’s missing out on? Lol 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, LemonSoda said:

Absolutely. Once she knew she was on the show she had the old podcast put behind a paywall because she doesn’t come off well on it. 
I remember listening to the show thinking wow he’s an awful guy! Then he released the texts and it’s umm so you’re shaming him for not having any interest in you? Wow! Doesn’t he know that a prize he’s missing out on? Lol 

Yeah, really not a good look for the crazy woman. Obviously Michael spotted crazy just like Andy did. But he had enough sense to avoid it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
18 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

She even referred to Michelle as a waitress. Isn’t it server now?

Who the hell knows what is proper and what is not anymore.  Leave Ramona alone.  If anyone needs a doctor,it’s Leah.  A head Doctor.  Yes Leah, you are the enemy now.  Now, sit down and SHUT UP.  Countess LuAnn looks very uncomfortable.  Oh Good Lord, someone said Sonja has an amazing body, and Leah is watching how many drinks LuAnn is having.  What next?

• Love 5

Folks:

• Let's watch tone here.  Say what you like about the folks on TV but not about your fellow posters.
  • Please take any further discussion about Leah and Michael Che to Leah's thread.  It's not a spoiler since it took place prior to the episode being filmed, but we are straying off topic. 

Thanks! 

• Love 1

It is refreshing to see that there are viewers who are tired of Leah because a lot of people on social media seem to like her. I'm kind of worried about my second favorite RH franchise right now. 

I'm can't say that I'm looking forward to seeing the ladies gang up on Heather. I find Leah's fixation on Heather to be strange since they don't really know each other. She's already made up her mind to be mean to a person she doesn't really know. That doesn't seem right to me. She should form her opinion after getting to know Heather first. 

I can't decide if the faux rosé thing is helping Luann or not. For some people the non alcoholic beer, wine, mocktails etc. are helpful, but for other people it can be a slippery slope. I'm not sure how it is for Luann but I continue to be proud of her for making the effort to continue to be sober. 

Leah did a terrible job of trying to articulate her point and just made Luann feel like she was being criticized. Leah seems to think that she knows it all when it comes to a person maintaining their sobriety and last season made it obvious that this isn't the case. 

Sonja really needs to rethink how much alcohol she drinks in a day. Does she want to be the Slurinda of this season? That's where it seems like she's headed. The OTT anger over the Wells Fargo comment was embarrassing to watch.

• Love 18
(edited)

Sonja’s new nose is too thin, and she is behaving very stupid .  It’s not cute or funny.  Maybe if she was 19., but at this age it looks stupid.

Edited by Hangin Out
  • Love 8

Sonja is so far gone it’s sad. No wonder she takes all those “free” spa vacations. I really like her but she needs help. I fear it won’t end well.

As for the rest I’m with y’all. Leah is too much. 

• Love 8
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Avaleigh said:

Leah did a terrible job of trying to articulate her point and just made Luann feel like she was being criticized. Leah seems to think that she knows it all when it comes to a person maintaining their sobriety and last season made it obvious that this isn't the case. 

I understand where Leah is coming from with the remark, but wrong time wrong place.  Leah specifically ordered a mocktail so how can she tell Luann it's a completely different thing than the Fauxse?  And she said in such a "Are you an idiot?" tone.  Luann can get really defensive about her drinking so Leah's approach was all wrong.  Also, the Fauxse is probably the least of the issues.  The women causing stress amongst one another is probably what really would drive Luann to drink.

Ordering club soda would be a totally different thing.  Club soda with a lime, sparkling water, etc. etc. but didn't Leah specifically ask for a mocktail?

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
17 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Poor Lu having to smoke her anxiety away. Did anyone else wonder if she was just sneaking sips of her own special flask between 

I think LuAnn was taking sips of the sauce.  The whole show was horrible and Lu was mortified.  Bring back the original NewYork City broads.  My favorite show down the drain ANDY.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Agreed.   The speed in which she goes from fine to completely trashed is remarkable.   I'm not a doctor but there has to be more than alcohol at work there.   It used to be kind of amusing but at this point it's just sad.  

I discussed this with a friend who works with addicts and alcoholics.  According to her, if someone has certain forms of liver and metabolic damage from longterm alcohol abuse, they can actually get extremely drunk very quickly.  (We discussed it because I know someone with this problem; it's not pretty).  I wonder how much of Sonja's behavior is other substances that are not "water pills" and how much is the impact of longterm alcohol abuse. Her crystals and colonics can only do so much. 🙄

• Useful 13
  • Love 6

Anytime the subject of RHNY comes up on WWHL, Andy always asks the guests about their favorite and they always gush over Leah. How refreshing she is and how she is the best new housewife of all the new ones across the board. Unfortunately she'll be around for awhile.  Just hope that she doesn't drag in her sister. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Sonia reminds me of Norma Desmond and its sad.  Instead of clinging to stardom, she's clinging to being a Morgan.

Except the Norma Desmond character had achieved something in her life.  She had been a silent film star.  Sonia's only notable achievement was snagging a rich old guy.  Sonia was in her early forties when they divorced, not too old at all to rebuild her life.  Her hubris led her to jump into the film industry with no experience, and she lost her shirt, and then some.  She has had more opportunities than most, and she continues to piddle them away.  Yes, it's sad to watch someone live so destructively, but she is her own worst enemy, with a bad case of delusions of grandeur.  It's hard to muster up sympathy for someone who has been given so much, both materially and access-wise, over the past two-plus decades, and mismanage it at every turn.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 23
7 minutes ago, nosedive said:

Except the Norma Desmond character had achieved something in her life.  She had been a silent film star.  Sonia's only notable achievement was snagging a rich old guy.  Sonia was in her early forties when they divorced, not too old at all to rebuild her life.  Her hubris led her to jump into the film industry with no experience, and she lost her shirt, and then some.  She has had more opportunities than most, and she continues to piddle them away.  Yes, it's sad to watch someone live so destructively, but she is her own worst enemy, with a bad case of delusions of grandeur.  It's hard to muster up sympathy for someone who has been given so much, both materially and access-wise, over the past two-plus decades, and mismanage it at every turn.  

touché  I knew I'd get nailed on my comparison.  :)  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, nosedive said:

23 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

touché  I knew I'd get nailed on my comparison.  :)  

17 minutes ago, nosedive said:

No nailing intended!   

Sonja also wishes she had Norma Desmond money. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Avaleigh said:

It is refreshing to see that there are viewers who are tired of Leah because a lot of people on social media seem to like her. I'm kind of worried about my second favorite RH franchise right now. 

I'm can't say that I'm looking forward to seeing the ladies gang up on Heather. I find Leah's fixation on Heather to be strange since they don't really know each other. She's already made up her mind to be mean to a person she doesn't really know. That doesn't seem right to me. She should form her opinion after getting to know Heather first. 

I can't decide if the faux rosé thing is helping Luann or not. For some people the non alcoholic beer, wine, mocktails etc. are helpful, but for other people it can be a slippery slope. I'm not sure how it is for Luann but I continue to be proud of her for making the effort to continue to be sober. 

Sonja really needs to rethink how much alcohol she drinks in a day. Does she want to be the Slurinda of this season? That's where it seems like she's headed. The OTT anger over the Wells Fargo comment was embarrassing to watch.

I think all of those people on social media who like Leah so much are some combination of Leah’s PR team plus a number of juvenile delinquents. It seems like most of those people who love her on WWHL are under 15. Besides, Andy gets to pick the attendees. This is not a random group of people.

• Useful 4
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Anytime the subject of RHNY comes up on WWHL, Andy always asks the guests about their favorite and they always gush over Leah. How refreshing she is and how she is the best new housewife of all the new ones across the board. Unfortunately she'll be around for awhile.  Just hope that she doesn't drag in her sister. 

Well, Andy better put on his glasses.  She was never a housewife.  She slipped from craziness to a know it all overnight.  She might be a favorite for the young edgy audience, but she’s not appropriate for a show like this.  I could see him dumping Sonja, Ramona and LuAnn next season for more of Leah.  I can’t see him proud of last nights episode.  What is he thinking.  zBTW, WWHL is very raunchy.  Do people really like that show?

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Pills that sedate, not diuretics do that.  Klonopin. Xanax, etc will do what happens to her.  And she swallowed some pills, didn’t she? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about the hanging out with white women comments. I would not say that to anyone whether it was a group of black women or a group of women older than me.

Maybe she's trying to convince her friends that - 'wink, wink', these HWs aren't my real friends.  I'm just here for the paycheck. 

5 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I think Leah is the only one who cares about Ramona's plasma.

So true. She's the one making a molehill out of a mountain (isn't that the way our Noodle said that years ago?)  Maybe Ramona thought she was donating plasma and made the comment to the press, then when she realized that she was wrong, she wasn't about to correct the story!  

• Love 11

Why did Leah get an apple? She was drunk during her first season and she’s unbearable this season. Yes, the OGs of this show are all over the place but they have a genuine friendship that Leah is trying to break. Please get her off the show!  I want to see a bunch of messy boomers versus a “know-it-all” millennial. 

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

Maybe she's trying to convince her friends that - 'wink, wink', these HWs aren't my real friends.  I'm just here for the paycheck. 

So true. She's the one making a molehill out of a mountain (isn't that the way our Noodle said that years ago?)  Maybe Ramona thought she was donating plasma and made the comment to the press, then when she realized that she was wrong, she wasn't about to correct the story!  

We all know that Ramona gets mixed up.  That’s part of her charm.  Leah is making a big deal out of nothing to make Ramona look stupid.  Ramona was a business woman, made her own money, was married and has a beautiful daughter .  What exactly are Leah’s accomplishments?  She’s edgy and lives in a small apartment.?  Ramona bought her own beautiful house in one of the best towns in the State.

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

Well, Andy better put on his glasses.  She was never a housewife.  She slipped from craziness to a know it all overnight.  She might be a favorite for the young edgy audience, but she’s not appropriate for a show like this.  I could see him dumping Sonja, Ramona and LuAnn next season for more of Leah.  I can’t see him proud of last nights episode.  What is he thinking.  zBTW, WWHL is very raunchy.  Do people really like that show?

1. I think Bravo just relies on Social Media (mostly Twitter) to determine popularity of a show and a housewife rather than doing actual market research.

2. I think viewership of WWHL is down since they keep tagging it onto our DVR recordings. I personally find it very raunchy. I also am the opposite of a fan of Andy’s (yet I keeping helping his pocketbook by watching).

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

1. I think Bravo just relies on Social Media (mostly Twitter) to determine popularity of a show and a housewife rather than doing actual market research.

2. I think viewership of WWHL is down since they keep tagging it onto our DVR recordings. I personally find it very raunchy. I also am the opposite of a fan of Andy’s (yet I keeping helping his pocketbook by watching).

Not everyone does social media.  I do not.  I think this show is more for an older demographic than Leah’s edgy younger viewers.  It was going great with Bethenny and Dorinda and Tinsley .. the best ever.  Bravo should really look into who watches.  Dorinda was great on the show before things went South.  She and Bethenny were smart, funny and brought a lot to the show.  Now, the show looks strained.  There’s nothing going on but knocking each other.  Put some love interests on . . MEN.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Hangin Out said:

Leah is making a big deal out of nothing to make Ramona look stupid.

Leah said that she wasn't the Covid police.  Um, I beg to differ.  She's been way too bitchy about Ramona leaving NYC and going to Boca Raton during the pandemic.  Jealous much?  

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, Hangin Out said:

Not everyone does social media.  I do not.  I think this show is more for an older demographic than Leah’s edgy younger viewers.  It was going great with Bethenny and Dorinda and Tinsley .. the best ever.  Bravo should really look into who watches.  Dorinda was great on the show before things went South.  She and Bethenny were smart, funny and brought a lot to the show.  Now, the show looks strained.  There’s nothing going on but knocking each other.  Put some love interests on . . MEN.

Bethenny and Dorinda were great until they were not. 

• Like 1
  • Love 22
(edited)

Dorinda was never great. Although I will admit that lots of people liked her and thought that she was very witty at first. But I always found her to have a mean nasty streak when she drank, and I didn't see the humor in that.  Glad that she is gone especially since she was grooming Leah to be her sidekick.

Edited by 65mickey
  • Love 17