Type keyword(s) to search

Kody Brown: Part-Time Father, Full-Time Asshat

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

The wives said, in the San Fransisco/Truely Kidney Failure episodes he had never changed a diaper.

I guess he paid for that in spades when changing 4-yr old Areola's diapers full of poop explosions whenever the nanny wasn't there to do it. If Robyn was too pretty to cook and clean, she probably was too pretty to change diapers or toilet train her kids at reasonable ages.

Edited by deirdra
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

I guess he paid for that in spades when changing 4-yr old Areola's diapers full of poop explosions whenever the nanny wasn't there to do it. If Robyn was too pretty to cook and clean, she probably was too pretty to change diapers or toilet train her kids at reasonable ages.

Substitute the word "Lazy" for "Pretty," and I'll agree!  😁

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Omg Kody going on and on about how he has to WORK and he has RESPONSIBILITIES….. wtf does he do besides being a giant ass clown and selfish turd?

Well I guess those Ramen noodles don’t cook themselves and crawl onto his head so there’s that! 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 18

If Kody  helped care for his children when his wives were otherwise engaged, he would do nothing else in life. He would constantly be needed. This is of course why he tricks the women into helping with their sister wives’ children. He turns it into a way for them to please him. I’m sure he also absolutely mUst discuss wives with other wives in order to drop hints about what he does and doesn’t like in order to manipulate circumstances. I see this situation being unavoidable in all plural situations.  There’s no way whispering, manipulation, and mean-girling isn’t rAmpant.
So my real curiosity is not about the social inner workings of these “marriages” but about why a situation designed to provide abundant sex for the man seems to devolve into less sex for the man. And that it’s the mAn who works it out that way.

Edited by Just Wondering
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1

With every preview and new episode, I hate this asshole more and more each time.

I can’t believe Janelle is okay with the state of her relationship with this douche canoe. He deserves to have both Janelle and Meri bail, leaving him with Robyn and no one left to dangle their relationship in front of. Then he’ll turn his assholey-ness onto Robyn and it’ll be the consequences she gets from destroying the family. They can be miserable together while the other wives fly free.

He deserves to be stuck with demanding Robyn and Robyn alone. Maybe even she will tire of his bullshit and leave, and then no one else will want him. He won’t have anyone else to scream at but himself, which he will angrily do in the mirror every morning. 

One can dream right? 🤣

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

With every preview and new episode, I hate this asshole more and more each time.

I can’t believe Janelle is okay with the state of her relationship with this douche canoe. He deserves to have both Janelle and Meri bail, leaving him with Robyn and no one left to dangle their relationship in front of. Then he’ll turn his assholey-ness onto Robyn and it’ll be the consequences she gets from destroying the family. They can be miserable together while the other wives fly free.

He deserves to be stuck with demanding Robyn and Robyn alone. Maybe even she will tire of his bullshit and leave, and then no one else will want him. He won’t have anyone else to scream at but himself, which he will angrily do in the mirror every morning. 

One can dream right? 🤣

And no more TLC $$ if the other two bail.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
On 9/15/2022 at 6:19 PM, dariafan said:

Outside of my sisters wives closet , had he ever been supportive or encouraging to a wife whose name is not Robyn ?

Probably when his wives were in labour and working hard to push his babies out….

On 9/12/2022 at 8:07 AM, Joan of Argh said:

Omg Kody going on and on about how he has to WORK and he has RESPONSIBILITIES….. wtf does he do besides being a giant ass clown and selfish turd?

Well I guess those Ramen noodles don’t cook themselves and crawl onto his head so there’s that! 

So….WHAT - DOES - KODOUCHEBAG - DO? 

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

In the latest episode, which I haven't watched btw, Kody apparently emphasised again how busy he was. So, I'll repeat my the question of last Saturday: 

WHAT - DOES - KODOUCHEBAG - DO? I would love to know what he is doing all day long. Any real thoughts? Any sleuths who are able to unearth anything?

Somewhere on the forum I read he was also in the gun business and doing pretty well. (Don't know whether this is true or not, could be a rumour) I do wonder why we hear so little of his 'successful' businesses or what keeps him so busy throughout the day. I mean... he is pretty amazing right? You'd think he'd love to share all his successes on the show? He loves to be worshipped after all...

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

OMG. His shirt alone gives me another reason to hate him.

and guys who wear shirts like this don't tend to listen to the government about things like COVID rules, much less make up their own rules that are twice as strict.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 11
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

At an Oklahoma gun show:

52521E28-5A1A-4682-A368-CFBC2EE91A35.jpeg

In the picture in the middle, Kody looks like a  Jerk in the Box.  I know it's supposed to be "Jack", but somehow I thought "Jerk" was a lot more appropriate. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

I would love to know where Kody disappears when he leaves Robyn’s because I do think the kids get on his nerves or at least I hope so lol.  Robyn may have most of them keeping sweet but I feel like Little Ariella  might be hell on wheels or that might be me just wishing it so. I wonder if he goes and stands on dirt piles at CP when he’s not hiding in the closet or garage.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 9/19/2022 at 1:40 PM, LilyD said:

In the latest episode, which I haven't watched btw, Kody apparently emphasised again how busy he was. So, I'll repeat my the question of last Saturday: 

WHAT - DOES - KODOUCHEBAG - DO? I would love to know what he is doing all day long. Any real thoughts? Any sleuths who are able to unearth anything?

Somewhere on the forum I read he was also in the gun business and doing pretty well. (Don't know whether this is true or not, could be a rumour) I do wonder why we hear so little of his 'successful' businesses or what keeps him so busy throughout the day. I mean... he is pretty amazing right? You'd think he'd love to share all his successes on the show? He loves to be worshipped after all...

Ever seen those videos where someone puts a camera on their pets collar to see where they go?  Someone needs to do that to Kody. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Kbo said:

Ever seen those videos where someone puts a camera on their pets collar to see where they go?  Someone needs to do that to Kody. 

I would love that--as long as Kody wasn't aware. Otherwise he would be out and about doing charity work and buying flowers for all of his wives.

I want to see him talking crap at the gym, bitching about his wives while on the phone with his brother, and secretly drinking at a dive bar.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

I have started a re-watch. After seeing so many episodes again, I was reminded of 1 reason Kody always bothered me - all of his stupid shirts on hangers. How many shirts did he have? Why did he have to take shirts back and forth to each house when they lived in the rental homes? He couldn't keep shirts at each house? Kody needed to take 3 shirts to Christine's house when it was her day? 

He was also so picky about which ones to take on a trip! The shirts were Kody's 5th wife.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 16
11 hours ago, cincivic said:

I have started a re-watch. After seeing so many episodes again, I was reminded of 1 reason Kody always bothered me - all of his stupid shirts on hangers. How many shirts did he have? Why did he have to take shirts back and forth to each house when they lived in the rental homes? He couldn't keep shirts at each house? Kody needed to take 3 shirts to Christine's house when it was her day? 

He was also so picky about which ones to take on a trip! The shirts were Kody's 5th wife.

I haven't rewatched, but I remember not understanding him from day 1.  What does he do?  From the beginning he was shown tooling around in his convertible, flashing his sunglasses.  I now think he THINKS he's Richard Gere in American Gigolo.  I would not have been reminded of this had I not seen the new version of AG. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
11 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Because Kody is a Professional Time Waster.  Remember when Janelle asked him to hang a tv on her wall when they were in Vegas?  For a couple of hours, he ran in and out of various other wives' houses going through boxes and in garages hunting for a specific tool while Janelle waited - turns out, the tool he needed came in the packaging and it was behind the TV the whole time.  This is what Kody does...he pretends that he's being pulled in a million directions in order to avoid being in one place long enough to have to do boring stuff like parenting.

And he's saying... being a polyg husband is sooo harrrd.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, cincivic said:

I think he's kind of a freak about shoes, too.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

I'm surprised we didn't see in Christine's garage at least one box labelled Kody's guns.

I think some of the boxes labeled "Kody's Books" were not really books - I am not saying they were all guns but he said I didn't know I had so many books. And there were several boxes labeled Kody's Books. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

I think he is just a plain freak about everything!!!

😂

He’s also a poser, he thinks he can dance but all he does is bounce up and down like an idiot or yank and toss his partner around the dance floor like a rag doll.

when they first moved to Flagstaff I remember Christine taking Truely to register her for school (Kody didn’t go OF COURSE cuz he’s soooooo busy) and all he was interested in was finding out what Truely told the teacher about her dad… Truely said “I told them that I have 4 moms” and Kody goes “and did you tell them that you have a cool surfer dude dad?”

Truely said “No” and Kody was crushed  😂

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Like 3
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

😂

He’s also a poser, he thinks he can dance but all he does is bounce up and down like an idiot or yank and toss his partner around the dance floor like a rag doll.

when they first moved to Flagstaff I remember Christine taking Truely to register her for school (Kody didn’t go OF COURSE cuz he’s soooooo busy) and all he was interested in was finding out what Truely told the teacher about her dad… Truely said “I told them that I have 4 moms” and Kody goes “and did you tell them that you have a cool surfer dude dad?”

For a person who claims to love surfing, he chose a location in the country about as far from surf as one can find. Is he actually a true surfer or just dabbled at one time? Or is it just his hair? 🤣 I know he and Robyn went once but that’s all I remember. 

Surfing sure does seem fun. Living very near an ocean (2 miles) and having talked with many surfers, I “get” the culture and a lot of spare time being taken to surf — there’s just something about riding along Mother Nature like that. Something about the ocean. Something about all of it.

Kody seems too high strung to be a surfer 🤔

• Like 7
  • Love 2

So after all these years wondering what he does we now know that he's a gun dealer?  No wonder it was always a secret.  They'd never reveal that on the show.  So he actually came off as a lazy good for nothing rather than reveal he's a gun-dealing POS. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

😂

His dancing is atrocious.  He looks like he's having some sort of seizure, and it's ALL ABOUT HIM.  They say that how a man dances is indicative of how rhythmic he is in other "aspects" of life.  If that's true then his wives must've been awfully sore afterwards.  🤔

No wonder Janelle's happy with her marital arrangement.  Poor Christine, I hope she find a man who really knows how to DANCE!  🤣😁

Showing myself out, now.  🙃

• Applause 2
  • LOL 12

The book boxes.... I noticed that too. Kody doesn't read, unless it's texts on his phone.No way he owns that many books! So whatever is in it, it's not books! And TLC probably doesn't want to have a gun collector in their family shows either, so let's put "books" on it. That's safe and makes Kody looks good and smart.

That brings me to something else; am I the only one who thinks that a gun business and Robyn is not a good match??  It wouldn't surprise me if she made him store all his guns at Christine's house as you can't have that stuff around little kids (conveniently forgetting about Truely there).

• Useful 6

I'm going to guess Kody has never surfed a day in his life. I think he thinks he's "cool" like a long haired, laid back (lol), unconventional dude. You know like he's super stoked his life is so gnarly, and he's amped up, cuz like, he has 4 wives.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm going to guess Kody has never surfed a day in his life. I think he thinks he's "cool" like a long haired, laid back (lol), unconventional dude. You know like he's super stoked his life is so gnarly, and he's amped up, cuz like, he has 4 wives.

He is like totally rad, man. 

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

That's exactly it. He wants to be seen as a laid-back studly guy with 4 wives that no one can resist. He has long blond hair so of course he's a "surfer dude" despite living in...freaking Arizona. I'd bet the only surfing you'd get done is at a wave pool.

I just started surf lessons, and Sunday we're going to be going over wave etiquette and safety. There's a community among surfers, and you have to be deferential at times, and assertive at others. I can't imagine Kody at one of our beaches. He wouldn't be in the water, he'd be running around the beach in his stupid bedazzled jeans and leaping over beachgoers' towels, frenetically assuring us all how busy and important he is. If he did try to snag a wave, he'd surely bash into other surfers and likely get kicked off the beach. Even though there's no official policing or monitoring of surf etiquette, his fragile little ego would give him the murder eyes after getting yelled at by expert surfers.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
On 9/12/2022 at 12:07 AM, Joan of Argh said:

I think his constant yelling about having to WORK and having RESPONSIBILITIES is a thinly veiled dig at the Original 3 wives. He bitterly resents that the three of them have (mostly) older children and because of that, have the freedom to travel, come and go as they please and time to do more of the things they want to do. Kody thinks if anyone should be having fun, travelling, doing what they want it should be HIM, the MAN, the PRIESTHOOD HOLDER they are all supposed to be bowing down to. Instead, he married Queenie and popped out a couple of super dependent little kids (due to Robyn's mothering), and her older kids are too young/unstable to fill in as babysitters for more than a day at a time (and it's hard to hire someone to do that). He watches the Original 3 living it up and he can't stand that it's not him eating paella in Europe or drinking from a coconut in Hawaii. He's seething with resentment, jealousy, hate, anger, and feels that their enjoying themselves is a direct personal attack against him. Their resources should be for the FAMILY, they should be grovelling around the FAMILY trying to help in any way possible. That's what plural families do! Obedient plural wives are where Kody tells them to be and do what Kody tells them to do. Sorry Kody, the worker bees have turned into new queens and flown the hive, and are starting new hives, and there's nothing you can do about it. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

He has surfed once. During his 2 week honeymoon with Robyn in Season 1 they took a surfing lesson. Of course that was on Robyn’s bucket list.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1