Type keyword(s) to search

Kody Brown: Part-Time Father, Full-Time Asshat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, eskimo said:

Yea, he probably knew if he was to fight against Truely leaving the state he'd have to establish paternity, and that would mean child support, so...... Plus it didn't seem like he gave her much attention when she lived there anyway.  Along with most everyone here, my opinion is that he only cared about Christine leaving as far as it was a rejection of his royal highness.  In his mind, Kody is the rejector, not the rejectee.  So realizing someone, especially someone he views as inferior to him, doesn't think he's that great anymore is a major blow to his psyche.  He does not know how to handle that.  Plus, Kody needs turmoil and drama like the rest of us need oxygen so the chance to perform his play, 'The Anguish Of The Betrayed' is irresistible.  As is looking like a lunatic in general. 

This X 1,000.  Lunatic is right!  Histrionic narcissist, just like his only wife.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
On 8/30/2022 at 8:17 AM, Absolom said:

Whether Kody is listed on the birth certificate or not wouldn't matter at this point.  I, too, doubt that there is a custody agreement because Kody would have to want to parent or have a say for that to matter.

I agree that Kody doesn't want to parent, but he seems like the kind of controlling asshat who'd insist on having a say just because he can.

On 11/2/2021 at 3:28 PM, LilyD said:

I so wish I knew what Kody’s thinking right now!

About himself, I promise you.

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
On 9/19/2021 at 9:23 AM, lettsjetts said:

He also says at the end to "dump plural marriage."

Too bad he didn't take his own advice 20-some years ago.

On 9/7/2021 at 2:14 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I do think Kody is unhappy and wonders where he went “wrong” as a priesthood holder and leader

In every way.

Sorry about the serial posting. I loathe this douchebag. A common reaction to his awful personality, I'm sure.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 9/1/2022 at 3:45 PM, the-grey-lady said:

I agree that Kody doesn't want to parent, but he seems like the kind of controlling asshat who'd insist on having a say just because he can.

About himself, I promise you.

Oh Robyn would have put the kibosh on taking in Truely!

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
24 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Oh, definitely. Neither of them want the runner-up kids living with them.

I meant that I could see Kody demanding some sort of decision-making power over Truely, just to have it.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Like 8

Just read an interview with Kody. He said that Christine was not a good sister wife because “she wasn’t willing to be a mother to Robyn’s kids.” I guess the fact that Christine “mothered” her kids and Janelle’s just wasn’t enough.  My question is, what’s unemployed Robyn doing why she needs someone else to “mother” her children? This guy is unbelievable. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Adeejay said:

My question is, what’s unemployed Robyn doing why she needs someone else to “mother” her children?

The same things she did when she pawned her kids off on the Nanny.  

Of course that still begs the question: What exactly DID the Nanny do??

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Christine wouldn't mother Robyn's kids or babysit Robyn's kids? Didn't Robyn's sister move in with her because M, J & C "deserted" her and she had to do all the 'work' for My Sisterwife's Closet? She couldn't handle a WFH job with 3 kids who attended school all day with only Sol at home at the time.

But it was Christine, the sister wife struggling the most with Robyn coming aboard, who should have stepped up to "be a mother" to her kids. Was Robyn being a mother to Christine's kids? Or at least Truely?

Robyn is a Karen. Karebyn. Rareryn. Or maybe just Asshole.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Just read an interview with Kody. He said that Christine was not a good sister wife because “she wasn’t willing to be a mother to Robyn’s kids” I guess the fact that Christine “mothered” her kids and Janelle’s just wasn’t enough.  My question is, what’s unemployed Robyn doing why she needs someone else to “mother” her children? This guy is unbelievable. 

That’s rich since Kody isn’t willing to be a dad to any of the kids except Robyn’s.  🙄

If I was a man I’d punch him in his stupid face! (hubby said he’d be more than happy to give him a knuckle sandwich for me lolol) 🥊 

When AROARa had the vapors and experienced some anxiety (over nothing!) Kody couldn’t jump up fast enough, run to her, scoop her up and carry her upstairs, reassuring and coddling her all the way but when Ysabel was suffering with intense pain from her scoliosis all Kody could say was, she can go get surgery by herself because he wasn’t going to accompany her anywhere!  

His level of selfishness and immaturity is shocking, I can’t stand his ramen noodle hair and ugly ass face!                              
FUCK OFF Kody and stick a sock in it you whiny little bitch!!!  no one likes you!!!  🤬😡

• Like 2
  • Applause 17
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

That’s rich since Kody isn’t willing to be a dad to any of the kids except Robyn’s.  🙄

If I was a man I’d punch him in his stupid face! (hubby said he’d be more than happy to give him a knuckle sandwich for me lolol) 🥊 

When AROARa had the vapors and experienced some anxiety (over nothing!) Kody couldn’t jump up fast enough, run to her, scoop her up and carry her upstairs, reassuring and coddling her all the way but when Ysabel was suffering with intense pain from her scoliosis all Kody could say was, she can go get surgery by herself because he wasn’t going to accompany her anywhere!  

His level of selfishness and immaturity is shocking, I can’t stand his ramen noodle hair and ugly ass face!                              
FUCK OFF Kody and stick a sock in it you whiny little bitch!!!  no one likes you!!!  🤬😡

1000 times yes!  Every time I see his penis and testicle face and hear him bitch and moan about how Robyn doesn't like the fact that everyone didn't kiss her ass "from day 1," I want to kick him in the balls.  I loathe that asshole and Sobyn, too.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

I really do wonder if Kody and Robyn will ever accept that many people don't like them because Kody is an asshat and Robyn is a polygamist home wrecker.  

The poorly acted scene of Robyn telling him to sleep on the couch at Christine's house, Kody's rage about his divorced wife, Meri, looking for real love, or his disbelief that Janelle wouldn't choose once a week dinner with Kody over her children DURING A PANDEMIC are ridiculous.

Many of us see Kody as a man child who wants to be envied because of his ability to 'bag' four wives and Robyn as a lazy woman who has made her celebrity pleasing Kody and keeping sweet.

For the first season ever I have no plans to watch.  I'll still come here to hear about the train wreck, but I resent that watching gives Kody and Robyn money and fame.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
On 9/2/2022 at 4:29 PM, SongbirdHollow said:

She wouldn't even take Savanah for an afternoon when Janelle asked her.

19 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Just read an interview with Kody. He said that Christine was not a good sister wife because “she wasn’t willing to be a mother to Robyn’s kids.” I guess the fact that Christine “mothered” her kids and Janelle’s just wasn’t enough.  My question is, what’s unemployed Robyn doing why she needs someone else to “mother” her children? This guy is unbelievable. 

Christine signed on as the third and last wife and mothered 12 kids over 15+ years when Kootie chose Robyn. Christine figured if she could handle 12, 3-5 would be easy for Robyn to handle and Christine deserved some me time for a change.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7

Did Janelle " mother"  Robyn's kids? I know Meri liked to play with them some but it didn't seem like a "motherly relationship ". I thought Christine always behaved kindly towards Robyn's kids and I don't think Robyn ever did any more than that for any of the kids that were not her own. Kody probably told Robyn before their marriage that Christine had done all the child care and Robyn assumed Christine was going to take care of her kids full time so she could entertain  Kody. When that didn't happen as much or as often as Robyn expected,  Kody no doubt got an ear full. And when "Robyn ain't happy, ain't nobody happy."

Edited by Liddy52
  • Like 12

I honestly fill that Sobyn didn't want her precious darlings around those "jerks" (that's what she said referring to some of her non-bio kids.  So she turns it arounds and blames Christine for not taking care of her spawn, because Sobyn wanted to turn Kootie into her blame game and badmouth Christine.  

Hey, she isn't called the Dark Wife for nothing!  Her hand is always up Kootie's ass, manipulating him into doing what she wants.  He doesn't have the necessary brain cells to realize that she controls him lock, stock, and barrel. Chump.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I honestly fill that Sobyn didn't want her precious darlings around those "jerks" (that's what she said referring to some of her non-bio kids.  So she turns it arounds and blames Christine for not taking care of her spawn, because Sobyn wanted to turn Kootie into her blame game and badmouth Christine.  

Hey, she isn't called the Dark Wife for nothing!  Her hand is always up Kootie's ass, manipulating him into doing what she wants.  He doesn't have the necessary brain cells to realize that she controls him lock, stock, and barrel. Chump.

Exactly!…  Kody is Robochins puppet!

He should be ashamed of the preference he’s shown within his own family and his own children… what kind of man and father does that?  🤮👎🏻

• Like 4
  • Love 5

I was just thinking about Kody, his rants and stupid ideas and it made me realise that there is one storyline I' love to watch: Heck I would even cancel all appointments and stay home with a big, nice bottle of wine for it:

I'd love Kody's ridiculous plyg palace come to live with cameras everywhere that film everything.  I'd love to see what happens when Janelle, Meri and DABSARK have to live in one house. I'm sure that would make for some awesome reality tv with all the rants, meltdowns freaking out teens, a guy suffering from a bad midlife crisis and possibly a personality disorder and three wives fighting over their prized hubby.

I left Christine out because she's the only sensible one and seems so happy. She deserves a life away from this mad circus.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

I'd love Kody's ridiculous plyg palace come to live with cameras everywhere that film everything.  

I envision Meri & Robyn listening at their doors to hear what others are up to, or strolling around the perimeter and 'accidentally glancing' through the sliding glass doors into their spaces.  Kootie would spend all his time in his man-cave portion or out for a drive in his 2-seater.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

The polyg house would probably work now. Everyone knows Robyn is the only one boinking Kody and Christine was the only one who cared. Meri would get to live with Kody and Janelle could become earth mama and Robyn could still be queen.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

The polyg house would probably work now. Everyone knows Robyn is the only one boinking Kody and Christine was the only one who cared. Meri would get to live with Kody and Janelle could become earth mama and Robyn could still be queen.

Robyn would probably go for it in a heartbeat. That way she can keep the other wives around to be jealous that she got the"prize" 🤮 .  But I just don't see them being financially able to pay for everything that needs to be done to prep the land and bring in utilities and build a huge house. Just don't see it happening...

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I agree that they won't be building that huge house.  Sobyn and Kootie don't want the other 'wives' and kids close at all.  They have given up on polygamy, and the barnacles Janelle and Meri will be there until the bitter end of this show.  I hope this is the very last season, as they don't even fake being polygamous anymore.  Sobyn only tolerates the others if she has to, for show.  Meri's a fool to fawn over that witch, and Janelle doesn't rilly give a shit.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

I wonder what Janelle will do when Savannah flies the nest.  She could simply rotate among her kids, park the RV somewhere as temporary quarters, move to a small apartment near one of the kids, or she could retain her barnacle status, or something else.  I kind of see her with either the RV or a small apartment and spending most of her time rotating among the kids.

• Like 3
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I agree that they won't be building that huge house.  Sobyn and Kootie don't want the other 'wives' and kids close at all.  They have given up on polygamy, and the barnacles Janelle and Meri will be there until the bitter end of this show.  I hope this is the very last season, as they don't even fake being polygamous anymore.  Sobyn only tolerates the others if she has to, for show.  Meri's a fool to fawn over that witch, and Janelle doesn't rilly give a shit.

This 1000%!!^^^

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Absolom said:

I wonder what Janelle will do when Savannah flies the nest.  She could simply rotate among her kids, park the RV somewhere as temporary quarters,

Now that would be funny as this thought has circulated this forum for quite some time now. For all we know, the Browns do visit this forum and maybe Janelle got the whole RV idea from here.😂

I’ll just keep dreaming, like I loved to day-dream a little about “the never will be-plyg palace full of cameras” the other day…..I know it won’t happen, but hey, I can always dream it up right?

• Like 7

So Janelle will rotate homes like Kody always did.

I, for one, could never do that. I like my home - my nest, and would feel very unsettled bouncing around. Also, though my parents are gone now, I'm not sure I would have wanted them living with me for months at a time, especially since we had only one bathroom.

And Janelle's sneakers - how will she ever keep track of them? 🤣

• LOL 10
12 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yeah Meri’s rilly doubling down isn’t she? She’s the one who got Kody interested in Robyn, playing games behind everyone’s back thinking it would help her relationship with Kody. We all know that backfired, Kody found his soul mate and forgot Meri even existed.

Now we have Meri still bowing down to Robyn and her spawn, and even in the previews it’s obvious Meri’s under her thumb. Kody and Robyn probably have a deal where they keep Meri around but at arm’s length, to be used as a babysitter whenever they want to flirt it up in Sedona or go to the mall in Phoenix. They’re throwing it in Meri’s face, and yet she stays.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Without disclosing too many details ... I have a friend who lived adjacent to her boyfriend and his wife. This arrangement worked for about ten years and then my friend left.

So I kind of see Meri and Robyn as using each other. Meri needs to a part of this family and Robyn is her only way in. Robyn needs Meri to keep her status. It'll be hard for Robyn to pretend to be magnanimous if there are no other wives.

Until one or both of them realize Kody is not worth their time of effort, I see Meri and Robyn continuing to use each other.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

So I kind of see Meri and Robyn as using each other. Meri needs to a part of this family and Robyn is her only way in. Robyn needs Meri to keep her status. It'll be hard for Robyn to pretend to be magnanimous if there are no other wives.

Until one or both of them realize Kody is not worth their time of effort, I see Meri and Robyn continuing to use each other.

I think Meri and Robyn occasionally talk on the phone and I think Meri comes over for the kids birthdays. Other than that, I doubt they see each other when the show is not filming. I think Kody and Robyn are living in a fully monogamous marriage. I don't think Kody sees Janelle outside of filming and the occasional visit with Savannah. I don't think he sees Meri at all. I think it's been this way for quite a while, and Christine got tired of it and left. I don't think Janelle cares about having a real marriage, so she "stays" and lets this farce go on. 

The fits Kody throws are all about ego. He is not in pain. He doesn't give a rat's ass about his relationship with Christine. He's upset about the collapse of his empire. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I think Meri and Robyn occasionally talk on the phone and I think Meri comes over for the kids birthdays. Other than that, I doubt they see each other when the show is not filming. I think Kody and Robyn are living in a fully monogamous marriage. I don't think Kody sees Janelle outside of filming and the occasional visit with Savannah. I don't think he sees Meri at all. I think it's been this way for quite a while, and Christine got tired of it and left. I don't think Janelle cares about having a real marriage, so she "stays" and lets this farce go on. 

The fits Kody throws are all about ego. He is not in pain. He doesn't give a rat's ass about his relationship with Christine. He's upset about the collapse of his empire. 

I agree.

However I also think Meri would run back to Kody and Robyn with open arms if they would have her. I also think Robyn keeps ongoing conversations about Meri and Janelle (and likely Christine) with Kody. IMO, its part of the sick way she maintains her marriage.

I don't think living their own lives, while staying connected and using each other, whether directly or indirectly, are mutually exclusive.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, deirdra said:

I envision Meri & Robyn listening at their doors to hear what others are up to, or strolling around the perimeter and 'accidentally glancing' through the sliding glass doors into their spaces.  Kootie would spend all his time in his man-cave portion or out for a drive in his 2-seater.  

Or Kody sitting alone in the trees of Coyote Pass. The soundtrack should be you picked a fine time to leave me Lucille.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I think Kody and Robyn are living in a fully monogamous marriage. I don't think Kody sees Janelle outside of filming and the occasional visit with Savannah. I don't think he sees Meri at all. I think it's been this way for quite a while, and Christine got tired of it and left. I don't think Janelle cares about having a real marriage, so she "stays" and lets this farce go on. 

My guess is that when Christine announced she was leaving, the other four got together to discuss how to keep the show, and decided that the only way to do so was to keep pretending they were married/staying etc.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Teafortwo said:

My guess is that when Christine announced she was leaving, the other four got together to discuss how to keep the show, and decided that the only way to do so was to keep pretending they were married/staying etc.

It must have been a pretty frantic discussion. 

Avalon's birth was 17 months ago, and they must realize we have witnessed our fair share of their home births. 

Self-sacrificing Janelle camped out on Coyote Pass for a summer,

They may decide to delve into their reactions to the changes in Leon/Audrey's life and Kody can repeat his infamous line, "it's my job to love, not to judge".

Nothing short of giving Robyn and the 3 oldest kids the boot and re-installing Meri as HBIC with the bonus of Sol and Ari who Meri can claim as her spirit children will arouse  viewer interest for another season.

• LOL 13
7 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Yes. His public persona.

• Love 4

Christine leaving saved the show and gave them another 2 seasons worth of material. And Christine won't stop filming just because she left. She needs the money just as badly as they do, plus it helps them build the fan base that buys from their MLM schemes.

The others probably celebrated when Christine announced she was going. They were likely on the verge of cancellation.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

How do we think visitation is happening with Truely?  There's no way Kody is driving to Utah to visit so that leaves Christine to drive her to Flagstaff.  Do we think Robyn makes up a bed for her in her mansion?  Or, more likely, Christine gets a hotel, Truely spends Saturday and Sunday days with her deadbeat dad but sleeps at the hotel with Christine?  I also wonder how often Kody is seeing her, if at all. Truely seems like a smart kid who knows her dad's a deadbeat and isn't interested in giving up her weekends for him.  

Edited by WhatsUpDummy
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3

Well, Christine has said on camera that her kids have been hurt because "they see (Kootie) has favorites."  How sad for those children that got displaced when Sobbyn came into the picture.  I'm sure Truely doesn't miss what she sadly never had.

• Like 2
  • Sad 8
14 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Christine leaving saved the show and gave them another 2 seasons worth of material. And Christine won't stop filming just because she left. She needs the money just as badly as they do, plus it helps them build the fan base that buys from their MLM schemes.

The others probably celebrated when Christine announced she was going. They were likely on the verge of cancellation.

That's a good point. But I still think it hinges on the rest of them staying together, at least for now.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 9/3/2022 at 2:02 AM, Soapy Goddess said:

The same things she did when she pawned her kids off on the Nanny.  

Of course that still begs the question: What exactly DID the Nanny do??

She washes Kody's hair bands and polishes his body building equipment. He watches, instructs, and listens to Pachelbel.

• LOL 5
On 9/5/2022 at 7:50 PM, Sandy W said:

It must have been a pretty frantic discussion. 

Avalon's birth was 17 months ago, and they must realize we have witnessed our fair share of their home births. 

Self-sacrificing Janelle camped out on Coyote Pass for a summer,

They may decide to delve into their reactions to the changes in Leon/Audrey's life and Kody can repeat his infamous line, "it's my job to love, not to judge".

Nothing short of giving Robyn and the 3 oldest kids the boot and re-installing Meri as HBIC with the bonus of Sol and Ari who Meri can claim as her spirit children will arouse  viewer interest for another season.

Sounds pretty plausible considering the state of "their marriages". Kody might actually regret going public about breaking up with no chance for reconciliation with Meri as the entire world is now 100%  sure that 2 out of 4 marriages are dead.

Re. Leon and Audrey; I'll  have to wait and see if they ever fully make it back onto the show. I doubt Kody wants it, no matter how many dollars he could make from it. I just cannot see how his pea-sized, fundamentalist, conservative, self-centered and arrogant brain is ever able to accept the choices they have recently made. It wouldn't surprise me if, deep down below, he is even ashamed and angry. He is an atrocious person after all.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Maybe mykelti brings Truely when she visits ?     I had not watched the show since season 1 , but fell down the rabbit hole thanks to historyinsixtie on the tikkity tok.    Was asshat neglectful of the children before king Sol was born ?  

1 hour ago, dariafan said:

Maybe mykelti brings Truely when she visits ?     I had not watched the show since season 1 , but fell down the rabbit hole thanks to historyinsixtie on the tikkity tok.    Was asshat neglectful of the children before king Sol was born ?  

Wasn't he some kind of travelling salesman?For billboard space? 

I seem to remember that from earliest seasons. I would imagine he worked long hours, maybe popping in just in time for supper. The wives said, in the San Fransisco/Truely Kidney Failure episodes he had never changed a diaper.

• Like 6
  • Love 1