Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Kiss my mutt said:

Brittany, “you in danger, girl.” Don’t tell him your still married until you get back to the US. 

She's in danger because she's an idiot.  She's in danger because of her own stupid mouth.

• Love 10

I Hate these people!! Ari and her Mom could not be MORE  OBNOXIOUS if they tried!!  Maybe Mom, since you're a NURSE of 35 years; you might have given your little princess the SEX TALK and gotten her some BIRTH CONTROL so that when she went on vacay, she wouldn't GET PREGNANT!!!  DIPSHITS!!

Brittany is another dingleberry.  WHY do these people go to other countries to find their "soul mate"?? Just curious.  I'm soo unhappy with her behavior as well.  Just StinkBombs. BOTH OF THESE WOMEN!!!

Just get over it.  THIS WAS YOUR CHOICE!!!! Live with it or shut the hell up and go the hell HOME!!  Maybe two working brain cells? 

• Love 20
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

This storyline is an explosive mess and not even entertaining 

Not in the least. It's pissing me off the amount of disrespect she is showing in their home. Arguing with him when they just told her, she needs to be submissive. 

• Love 15
18 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Brit you are in Jordan, you agreed to convert before you got there. You agreed to this. I don't get it.

I don’t think she ever agreed to convert. She even admitted that whenever he talked about something that she didn’t agree with, she would distract him and change the subject saying things like “Your beard is so cute.” 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I would seriously enjoy Mommy Yazan punching Brittany's lights out.    Daddy Yazan is seeing another side of Mommy.     Don't screw with a woman, and her dreams for her son, and grandchildren.     Daddy Yazan needs to run out, and buy his wife a few dozen roses, she spoke the truth, and Brittany is so full of lies.   

I love the previews for next week.  I can't wait.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I Hate these people!! Ari and her Mom could not be MORE  OBNOXIOUS if they tried!!  Maybe Mom, since you're a NURSE of 35 years; you might have given your little princess the SEX TALK and gotten her some BIRTH CONTROL so that when she went on vacay, she wouldn't GET PREGNANT!!!  DIPSHITS!!

Brittany is another dingleberry.  WHY do these people go to other countries to find their "soul mate"?? Just curious.  I'm soo unhappy with her behavior as well.  Just StinkBombs. BOTH OF THESE WOMEN!!!

Just get over it.  THIS WAS YOUR CHOICE!!!! Live with it or shut the hell up and go the hell HOME!!  Maybe two working brain cells? 

This show makes Americans look entitled, prejudice, ignorant, xenophobic and just plain nasty. 

• Love 12
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

DAMN!  Mom went from zero to batshit crazy in a heartbeat.  This is so ridiculous.  She needs to hang this up and head home, seriously.  

Yazan Mom is not gonna be happy when she finds out Brittany is married!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

DAMN!  Mom went from zero to batshit crazy in a heartbeat.  This is so ridiculous.  She needs to hang this up and head home, seriously.  

Mother Yazan has probably been simmering for months. She has Brittany's number and is sick of her attitude. 

1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Yazan Mom is not gonna be happy when she finds out Brittany is married!

Oh my god she'll probably have an aneurysm.

• Love 9
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

She’s probably been stewing for a year with Yazam promising things would be different once they were married, but she quickly figured out Brittany would always have an excuse.   And once she admitted that she had bothered to read anything about Islam....and she still had her social media up with her twerking and stuff.... Brittany was right to run.  

And Yazam was wise not to translate his mothe saying in their culture, the woman joins the mans family and forgets her own.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 10
(edited)

I don't get the Britney hate here, yeah she's a liar and should have told him she's already married and she's made some stupid choices, but I also think Yazan and Family Yazan have done a good job of lulling her into a false sense of security until now. She's been there before and never had these problems, no one yelled at her, no one tried to force her to change too much (or we'd hear about it i'm sure). Now, all of a sudden it's different. I think she needs to get the hell out of there because once the cameras are gone she's gonna be screwed if she stays. 

She should have done her research on what life is like there, but even if she did I think she'd assume it would be different for her and yazan, which...nah bro. It's not gonna be different.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 5