Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I think I might be the lone non-KenMando fan. Stop with the f*cking crying already and just move already. Good lord. I’m also a big fat meanie, so there’s that.

Come sit next to me. 

Kenny. Being gay in Mexico is about as widely accepted as it is here. They have marriage equality and everything. And please stop the sniveling. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Well that was a nice drone shot of Armando on the balcony of their apartment! And Kenneth dancing in the car is cute. TLC, you better not be screwing with us!!

Can you imagine the fake drama the junior writers are pitching about the “gay couple”

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I’m having anxiety about Kenneth & Armando.  It just seems to good to be true.  I certainly hope it continues to be wonderful, however, I have to take into account the show I’m watching.🤞

• Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Did Deavan look preggers in that intro card?

I bet she's cheated on Jihoon and is already knocked up by some other loser. She's just picking a fight with him so she has an excuse to leave. And fall into the arms of the next poor hapless fool who's drifted into her orbit. 

Or of course they're just acting. 

Deavan is such a doleful downer. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Deaven gave up EVERYTHING!!  So sick of her, just go back to Mommy and Daddy’s house and STOP having children with random strangers who can’t / won’t support them.

• Love 17

I have a part time job so I can rest when I want to. You’ve got to be kidding me. I know people who are undergoing chemo that work full time, so sit your scrawny ass down. 
Oh Deaven, my good will towards him would have been used up months ago. Get an IUD and get on with your life. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Finally! Kenny's made it to Mexico. Now go find Armando and stop with all the driving and crying. If there are tears, let them be happy ones!

I don't mind Kenny's crying. I'm a big cryer myself and he's really make a huge life change. 

(I've watched Hamilton about 15 times now and I've cried every time. Dear Theodosia slays me.)

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ham is pork. And they're not supposed to have meat and milk in the same meal, if they're strictly observant. But lots of people don't strictly obey the dietary laws. Just like a lot of Jewish people have tattoos. Strictly speaking they're not supposed to. But there are degrees. 

Reform Jews, which are the majority of American Jews, usually dont keep kosher. A lot of conservative Jews keep kosher and Orthodox definitely do

• Love 9

I have no sympathy for Deavan. 

It was okay when she had Jihoon in her bed.  Now reality is hitting her and she's pissed.  No sympathy for her white woman's tears.

Go on the road with Avery and become an Evanescence cover band.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, kendi said:

I don't mind Kenny's crying. I'm a big cryer myself and he's really make a huge life change. 

(I've watched Hamilton about 15 times now and I've cried every time. Dear Theodosia slays me.)

I’m not up to 15 for the entire show yet, but my husband will walk in and say “Hamilton AGAIN?”  He watched it once and said that was enough.  I even bought the soundtrack so I can listen to it while I sew.

• Love 3