Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

It looks like he has been working on the place and nicely painted the baby’s room. 

As for an electrician, good luck.  And plumbing, I don’t think they have the same sort of plumbing we have.  

• Love 4
Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Wow they are so unpleasant. He's working on fixing it and he was so bashful saying this is what he could afford, he obviously feels bad that it's not nicer. 

I agree with you, I like Biyam, he is doing all he can with what he has.   

• Love 18

Some PA at Sharp just got a raise. Not one, but TWO "totally unacceptable" third world sinkhole apartments with primitive wiring and plumbing and no appliances and no running water for the Americans to turn up their noses at. 

• Love 10

So, like, what’s stopping Ariela from contributing money towards a ready to move in apartment? You were trying to secure an epidural kit instead of a home for your newborn, while relying on a guy you know is literally dirt poor?

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

That’s just it for me. Ari has BEEN there. She knows what if’s like and she knows the boyfriend doesn’t have much money. Her cutesy innocent act is a ploy to get Mommy and Daddy to rescue her as I suspect they’ve been going her whole damn life.

the daughter of a Princeton cardiologist was never going to live where Binyam picked.

You're so right. Probably why she didn't mind her mom coming along. Her mom will go back, report the terrible living conditions and boom, princess Areola gets what she wants.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Btw  Ari, can’t you contribute to the living costs? Why is it on Binyam?

Because no woman on 90 Day can lift a finger. She must only say "step up and provide". Its a rule. 

2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Ari gave up EVERYTHING to come to Ethiopia. 

Did she give up her CAR?

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

I visited Kenya a number of years ago.  Our tour group stopped in a decent sized town and went to the Lloyd’s bank, at the time, a big British chain.  Someone wanted to get money but the power was out.  He asked when he should come back.  They told him the power had been off for two weeks and they didn’t know when it would be back on.   And I think Kenya has a better infrastructure than Ethiopia.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Ari could stay at home til she has the baby, and move to Ethiopia when she can and hopefully the place will be fixed up within 3-4 months.

Come on now.  There’s no room for logic and sense in the 90 Day universe!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Why doesn't Areola's mother provide the $$$  for the renovation or buys and gifts them a new apartment instead of bitching so much. 

Could be Bini's end game.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm a music guy, not a TV guy, so please pardon my ignorance on how things work, but is Sharp the production company, and they produce and then sell the series to TLC?

Yes, it’s Matt Sharpes brainchild 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Ari could stay at home til she has the baby, and move to Ethiopia when she can and hopefully the place will be fixed up within 3-4 months.

That's too much like making sense. Nope these folks gotta rush and do everything yesterday. Except for Brittany and Sumit, they're kinda slow on getting a divorce.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I knew this apartment would suck from the jump. How’d you like to be 9 months pregnant and have to go up and down the three flights of stairs. And with a baby and a stroller? Good times.

We lived in a fifth floor walk up during my first pregnancy and shared a twin bed. What did Ariela THINK she was going to get? 

• Love 11