Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’m not sure which is worse, Aerola’s teeth or voice. I hope the baby takes after daddy. 

I agree.  Daddy's fine.  Ari and her mom took too many fugly pills.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Reform Jews, which are the majority of American Jews, usually dont keep kosher. A lot of conservative Jews keep kosher and Orthodox definitely do

I should add that I am a convert to Reform Judaism. During the conversion process I studied with Reform, conservative Orthodox and a Reconstructionist Jews and had to learn about all the movements

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Reform Jews, which are the majority of American Jews, usually dont keep kosher. A lot of conservative Jews keep kosher and Orthodox definitely do

There is also a difference between parve, which is not eating pork and shellfish, as well as not mixing meat and dairy, and keeping kosher, which is much more strict. Most Jews will at least keep kosher (a specific kind of it, that has even more restrictions) during Passover.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, ThereButFor said:

I’m not up to 15 for the entire show yet, but my husband will walk in and say “Hamilton AGAIN?”  He watched it once and said that was enough.  I even bought the soundtrack so I can listen to it while I sew.

(Yes, I listen to the soundtrack at work, too. I'm super obsessed.)

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

About 30 years ago, we were visiting family in the DR. The oldest church in the Americas is there. Some US tourists were not allowed in wearing shorts

I went into a mosque in Turkey a few years ago. A girl wearing shorts and a tank top was pulled from the line and made to wear a black plastic cape that covered her from head to toe. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I’m not up to 15 for the entire show yet, but my husband will walk in and say “Hamilton AGAIN?”  He watched it once and said that was enough.  I even bought the soundtrack so I can listen to it while I sew.

Alexa is always playing the soundtrack when I’m doing the dishes, Eliza, Angelica 

• Love 4
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I should add that I am. convert to Reform Judaism. During the conversion process I studied with Reform, conservative Orthodox and a Reconstructionist Jews and had to learn about all the movements

I’m Jewish too. The observation of religious rules is on a continuum.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

There is also a difference between parve, which is not eating pork and shellfish, as well as not mixing meat and dairy, and keeping kosher, which is much more strict. Most Jews will at least keep kosher (a specific kind of it, that has even more restrictions) during Passover.

That’s Glatt Kosher

Just now, KelseyNikki614 said:

Why is she questioning the friend? Has she questioned Sumit like this? Of course he's going to keep his friends secret. Newsflash: Americans do this too, it's not just an Indian men thing

Yup.   I can confirm this.  It's an unwritten rule.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Jennie, Jennie, Jennie why do you always trust Sameet.....he is lying to you again and again

Cuz she gave up her car. She can’t lose now after sacrificing so much. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

“In India, male friends are really tight.” Oh Jenny, you bespectacled stupid fool. That man would not have told his friend’s business if he were in any other country either.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Alexa is always playing the soundtrack when I’m doing the dishes, Eliza, Angelica 

and Peggy.  The Schuyler Sisters!

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

They're broke so she's going to spend even MORE money on a hotel room they don't need?

That's TLC logic for you. 

2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I should add that I am. convert to Reform Judaism. During the conversion process I studied with Reform, conservative Orthodox and a Reconstructionist Jews and had to learn about all the movements

Then you have more cred than me-I worked for the local Jewish Federation for awhile and read Highlights magazine as a kid!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Why is she questioning the friend? Has she questioned Sumit like this? Of course he's going to keep his friends secret. Newsflash: Americans do this too, it's not just an Indian men thing

It’s the bro code and it’s universal 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

She's never going to get a straight answer from Sumit. And anything that she can't understand, she will probably get a partial or false interpretation. She's not too bright and there are no consequences and he plays on that.

• Love 7