Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)

Britney has been pretty terrible, but Yazan’s parents are fucking crazy! And let’s not pretend like the whole, “I got mad and jealous because I love you” speak isn’t a massive red flag. Pair that with wives needing to be submissive and we’ve got problems. That’s before we get to the fact that she’s still married.

Britney needs to pull the plug on this sham right now! This is not safe.

Edited by brillia79
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Night, lovelies. I have to write my column for Wednesday's paper and I have no idea what I'm going to write about. Wish me luck!

Sounds stressful!

• Love 1

And... off to pillowtalk.  This was fun but dang, these women are really stoopid! They piss me off.  Thankfully, I  don't have to have my stupidity pointed out to me on national TV?  And yes; they make the rest of us look like morons.  But I'm still rooting for the move to Mexico. That's all I got.  Safe week y'all!!

• Love 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, rideashire said:

I don't get the Britney hate here, yeah she's a liar and should have told him she's already married and she's made some stupid choices, but I also think Yazan and Family Yazan have done a good job of lulling her into a false sense of security until now. She's been there before and never had these problems, no one yelled at her, no one tried to force her to change too much (or we'd hear about it i'm sure). Now, all of a sudden it's different. I think she needs to get the hell out of there because once the cameras are gone she's gonna be screwed if she stays. 

She should have done her research on what life is like there, but even if she did I think she'd assume it would be different for her and yazan, which...nah bro. It's not gonna be different.

I think they never imagined that Yazan would marry her. Now that she will be a wife expectations are different

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

We think she’s mad now...we ain’t seen nothing yet 

That is not news I would recommend delivering in person.  I think she’s stupid to have wasted time going to Jordan before coming clean about her marital status.

• Love 7

Hello all, hope you had a good week.  It’s been so hot where I am.  The last 2 days, I can only run out long enough to water my flowers.  I have all my draperies and shades closed to keep out the heat and I’m getting depressed. Ready for some good snark.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Hello all, hope you had a good week.  It’s been so hot where I am.  The last 2 days, I can only run out long enough to water my flowers.  I have all my draperies and shades closed to keep out the heat and I’m getting depressed. Ready for some good snark.

Same. My blinds are closed and the ceiling fans are all going. I don't like AC in the house (though I enjoy it other places) so the hot weather is tough. I just took another shower and changed into clean jammies. Its much better! Be of good cheer, fellow snarker! We'll get through!

• Love 5