Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Grangela, did it ever occur to you that Michael might want to know what it’s like to be Black in America? That’s something you can’t tell him so stfu about not needing anyone to tell you what America is like.

• Love 16
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I look down at my screen to snark, look up 15 seconds later and Angie is going batshit! What happened in 15 seconds???

Mykul talked to young American girls about living in America. How dare he!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I look down at my screen to snark, look up 15 seconds later and Angie is going batshit! What happened in 15 seconds???

Women other than her existed.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

He is not allowed to go within 6 feet of another woman. Angela is losing her mind! Good lord she has some issues. I felt bad for those ladies, they had no idea what was going on.

• Love 12
Just now, brillia79 said:

Gee, why would Michael ask other black people what living in parts of America as like when he can rely on the word of a controlling racist white woman?

Angela would look mIcheal straight in the eyes and tell him All Lives Matter

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Man, I don’t understand the Michael and Angela relationship. I think he’s just using her for a green card, but then they have these moments that seem like true affection for one another, and then Angela does something ridiculously trashy and then the cycle starts all over again.

• Love 13

Where is Angela's friend JoJo?  To do a favor for Angela, she gets to travel alone, make her own hotel reservations, and find her way around Nigeria by herself, etc..  I doubt the for-hire ex pat friends will be the greeting committee or wedding guests.  But, then, there are the Goofballs.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Did the ex pats say a word before Grangie freaked out?

They were breathing and smiling. Very threatening.

Fight or flight? Flight then fight Mykul.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

Anytime anyone on this show talks to Asuelu, it’s like they’re talking to a child. So uncomfortable. And Lo is Samoan too, and must speak with Asuelu in their language when cameras aren’t there, but I don’t get the impression that Lo finds him a better conversationalist in their native language.

• Love 13