Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

So they went to the cheaper place just to have a dramatic moment. Got it.

It's like House Hunters International but the wedding venue version.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
Just now, Mr. Miner said:

The pump you up guys on SNL

Dana Carvey and Kevin Nealon. Thank you!! I was even saying it in their voices but didn't know where it was from. 

• Love 6
(edited)

That place Capitole or something like that, looks great, and costs $6000, including food for 60 is a good deal.   I hope that includes a DJ or band.  too.    That venue is very nice, and obviously recently decorated.    Anyone want to bet that the 60 person guest list won't grow a whole lot, and all on Libby's daddy's dime?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Up to par to my family's standards"?? Girl. I invite you to take a seat. Your skanky, trashy, low class sisters are not royalty. 

Do her family’s apparently discerning standards include cheeseburgers and fried chicken at WEDDINGS? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

I can't get over how Libby looks like an entirely different person in different scenes. Her makeup in this is not flattering

Neither is her face.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

"I think Jess's goal is to marry Colt, have babies and become a citizen." And what, fundamentally, is wrong with that, Deb? Other than the fact that as a husband and father, Colt won't have time for you? (And that I would personally prefer if Colt would not procreate.)

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

$90 per person - includes rental? Suppose that is average for a more upscale place.

In Moldova maybe, upscale places here NY would be double that per person at least

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I love our Group Think.  I would absolutely go to a SnarkCon and meet everyone!  With masks, and a six foot buffer, of course.

Gee what a great after Covid plan - I'm on.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

That place Capitole or something like that, looks great, and costs $6000, including food for 60 is a good deal.   I hope that includes a DJ or band.  too.    That venue is very nice, and obviously recently decorated.    Anyone want to be that the 60 person guest list won't grow a whole lot?   

I think that the one witch who said she couldn’t attend is going to make a surprise appearance, just to shift the spotlight off of Libby.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

"I think Jess's goal is to marry Colt, have babies and become a citizen." And what, fundamentally, is wrong with that, Deb? Other than the fact that as a husband and father, Colt won't have time for you? (And that I would personally prefer if Colt would not procreate.)

Drunk Debs needs rehab, that was so hateful to say

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Went to get another glass of wine so that I can stomach Debbie and Colteeeee!!!

I hope "glass" in this case means "entire bottle," because that's what's needed here... 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, mmecorday said:

"Here me now and believe me later!"

Where is this from? I can't think  of it!!

Old SNL sketch with body builders Hans and Franz. They were there to pump *CLAP* you up!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I do not fault Debbie for melting down after such a long journey.  She'a senior citizen!!!  It's exhausting to travel.  It is childish of Velma not to understand.

Edited by Granny58
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

“Darcey and Stacey?”  Oh, good grief.  Haven’t we had enough of these desperate, plastic, overinflated hos?  I am really asking.  

Only if they go to rehab.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3