Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Arynm said:

He is not allowed to go within 6 feet of another woman. Angela is losing her mind! Good lord she has some issues. I felt bad for those ladies, they had no idea what was going on.

Angela is clairvoyant and wanted him to get used to practicing social distancing.

• LOL 5

I'm not saying that Aseulu is getting a bad edit, but I swear, with all the nagging and picking at him, I feel a teeny bit bad for him. And he needs to get a full time job and help out.

I don't think Low will ever kick his ass because he knows Kalani f'ed up and now they are helping out. Having kids on top of that is just icing on the cake. I think he'd tell Aseulu to just leave and Kalani to get her shit together, if anything. It's telling how it's like they're going to sick Low on him if he doesn't straighten up.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I hope Asuelo's father in law beats some sense on him.   I do not know what good it would do...but at least he should try.

Or show him the moon door

Edited by xls
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

Good evening all!

Gonna be lurking (but watching the show) here for a while.

I swear... anytime you hear a million bleeps in a row on a Sunday night it's usually caused by Angela on 90 day! 🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

Anytime anyone on this show talks to Asuelu, it’s like they’re talking to a child. So uncomfortable. And Lo is Samoan too, and must speak with Asuelu in their language when cameras aren’t there, but I don’t get the impression that Lo finds him a better conversationalist in their native language.

It would be interesting to see how he speaks in his native language.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The same one that Tania and Syngin spoke to. She was really helpful!

Call the psychic. Your husband is a man child and he will be like that til you get fed up and dump him.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

It would be interesting to see how he speaks in his native language.

Does Low speak Samaon? I bet they'd have a more productive conversation. Just like when Jess and Larissa were having to speak in English instead of being able to have a more natural conversation in Porteguese--just give us the freaking subtitles. Either way, something is getting lost in the translation.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

While you were teaching your daughters to be independent, did you tell them to use protection? Or to financially support themselves?

They are clearly not that independent if they need their dad to yell at their husbands! Sorry but this is not dad’s business. This marriage is never going to work with dad getting in all the drama!

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I know people want to see Lo put hands on Asuelo but I think Lo needs to stay out of it. This is who Kalani chose to marry so she needs to deal with it. Kalani chose this manchild so she needs to put her big girl bra on and figure out how to make her marriage work. Divorce Asuelo or give him easy tasks like sweeping the sunshine off the roof but quit running and telling daddy every  Asuelo disappoints. What's next? She complains to her dad about Asuelo's lovemaking skills?

Grow up, you're not a Duggar!

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So did I tell you all that there was a bear trying to climb up on my deck on Friday?

Do you live in the country? Did the bear succeed? 

• Love 1