Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Don’t be mad, but I find Eleanor not that cute. She inherited her father’s block head.

Agreed! Pierre is by far the cutest 90 day baby in my opinion. Speaking of, I guess no Paul and Karine tonight?

• Love 3

So basically Libby’s job is to worry about her family and Andrei’s family. Girl loves the drama of it all. I think she enjoys showing off her “exotic foreign” husband to her family. It makes up for her not marrying rich or being the pretty sister. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

Dear God, Libby! Just lie and say yes, they'll be excited to come to Moldova and tell them all to fucking behave! JEEZ! Now you've made the in-laws nervous and anxious and they're such kind people. GRRRRRRRRRR

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

The Dionne Quintuplets were natural and shocking survived despite being born in the 30s

The doctor put them in the oven to keep them warm! 

Oh, Libby is worried about the horrible Moldovan germs in the playground. She is so repellent. 

Oh, your horrible loudmouth socially inept sisters will insult Andrei's family, all right. Take that to the bank. 

Oh, Ellie's crying! It must be the germs! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Good for you, sticking up for your country, Mother Andrei.  Hell, yes.  If I was this concerned that my family would act like offensive assholes in my husband’s country of origin, they wouldn’t be invited, period.  If you can’t act like a grown up, you don’t get to participate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
27 minutes ago, kendi said:

Does Low speak Samaon? I bet they'd have a more productive conversation.

Earlier this season, when Low was showing Asuelu how to do something out in the yard, they were speaking in subtitled Samoan. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

This Moldova park looks vaguely Soviet looking, sort of like the apartment block where Vayrna (?) lived.  The Russian woman that everyone liked who was mixed up with the American slacker.

Im sure it was from the Soviet era. There were places like that in. all countries. Moldova was the Moldavian SSR and a part of thr USSR

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 4

Good Lord, Libby. Massage the truth, girl. You don’t have to give the unvarnished truth to the in-laws! She is always spoiling for a fight. So is Andrei, for that matter.

• Love 11

Even if Andrei's parents don't speak English, they understand tone Libby. You're coming off as a big naggy bitch and what you've said about your own family is not painting a pretty picture. I'd hate to be nervous about my family's behavior and I would never have to be. 

• Love 14

I think Andrei does not want Libby to learn his language. He can control everything now, but if she learns it is over for him and setting everyone against each other. I hope she learns fast

• Love 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is it such a tall order to ask adults to get along and not be obnoxious for a few days? I don’t get Libby’s deal.

Her family is different! They speak their mind! And they must be allowed to be as obnoxious as possible, it’s their right as Murricans.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

OMG Papa Andrei.  Your standards are just fine.  It breaks my heart to see people like him who are good people apologize to their kids for not meeting the standards of utter assholes like Libby and fam.

Agree, their home is clean and well kept, food was plentiful and the park was beautiful. More that I can say for a lot of North American homes. They are nice hard working people and if Family Libby picks on them I will lose my mind.

• Love 20
Just now, Arynm said:

I think Andrei does not want Libby to learn his language. He can control everything now, but if she learns it is over for him and setting everyone against each other. I hope she learns fast

Let her learn and they'll see for themselves what a naggy wench she can be. I think he's kind of smoothing things over but he is taking advantage of it, too. Her tone alone is something that would put me on alert.

• Love 7

Libbys family does not like Andrei and he does not like them.  I bet they will be respectful of her parents but the problem will be with him.  IMO, not a lot to like about him or her for that matter.  Well Eleanor is adorable.

• Love 5

3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Good for you, sticking up for your country, Mother Andrei.  Hell, yes.  If I was this concerned that my family would act like offensive assholes in my husband’s country of origin, they wouldn’t be invited, period.  If you can’t act like a grown up, you don’t get to participate.

Agreed! Libby's family are just a gypsy caravan of ratchet. Mother Andrei and Papa Andrei are worth ten of them. 

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Wow Libby, Andrei’s parents take his side? That is different. Your family never takes your side! 

She's flabbergasted that they aren't on the side of the AMERICANS. She expects a bald eagle to swoop down from the sky and for everyone to spontaneously start singing "God Bless the USA". 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

I’ll say two nice things about Larissa. Her earrings are cute and I like her haircut. It’s nice to see a cute bob rather than the standard long sausage curl Kardashian weave. That trend has been around for way too long. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Is Eric-y eating french fries with a fork? That’s unamerican! Oh, and so is Larissa! Lol! 

As a child growing up in New Jersey, we'd pour the ketchup on the fries and eat it with a fork.  I was surprised when we moved to Minnesota and didn't give me a fork.

• Love 5