Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Covid has been a drag, and I've had some upsetting medical news, but everyone here has made things so much better.  Love you guys!  

I'm sorry. Covid sucks big time. I'm glad you're here.

• Love 12
Just now, Granny58 said:

I do not fault Debbie for melting down after such a long journey.  She'a senior citizen!!!  It's exhausting to travel.

She's got to be overheating in that flannel over a t-shirt too. That would make any one irritable. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Covid has been a drag, and I've had some upsetting medical news, but everyone here has made things so much better.  Love you guys!  

Hope you’re ok. This place does lift the spirits. 

• Love 10

Colt and Debbie always deliver their lines like they are waiting for the translation before they can answer each other.

Colt has the bustline of a young Mother Debbie.

Debbie's wardrobe was inspired by Brawny paper towel packages.

Jess loves Colt? Why? She probably doesn't even know his middle name and she hates that he does not want to go bar hopping and dancing till morning.  I give this relationship a 100% chance of failing before he leaves Brazil.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

*hugs you like Coltee's moobs hug his tshirts*

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Deb is acting like I did when I was 13 and my best friend found a boyfriend and I felt jilted.

Yes Auntie that's exactly it!    Hope the bear is far far away now!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Hope you get well soon.😷

• Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Sure it is. The Dionne Quints, for example.

Yep, just Googled. Apparently the odds are 1 in 55 Million! 

Man, if I had that kind of luck, I’d be pissed if it manifested in natural quints rather than a lottery win.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
(edited)

This Moldova park looks vaguely Soviet looking, sort of like the apartment block where Vayrna (?) lived.  The Russian woman that everyone liked who was mixed up with the American slacker.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 5

Sure it is. The Dionne Quints, for example.

I remember reading somewhere that there were originally six babies, but Mrs. Dionne may have miscarried one.

Also, Ellie is one of the cutest babies on TLC. And TLC has a lot of baby shows.

• Love 2