Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I feel terrible for Andrei’s parents.  I’m sure they have been looking forward to seeing their grandchild and the wedding.  Even though they don’t understand English, I’m sure they know Elizabeth and Andrei are bickering.  If Elizabeth’s family cannot see Andrei’s parents for the good people they seem to be, they should have stayed home.  I can’t stand those self centered egomaniacs.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

What kind of friend bars you from seeing someone while living in their house?  I could see if she didn’t want him in her house, but to ban her from seeing Eric?  Seems controlling a little bit. 

And did you catch Larissas passive aggressive “she’s like a mother to me”. 

• Love 5

Larissa's friend bars Larissa from seeing Eric-y, and Dr. DUI strongly advised against it, as much as he could.  Yet there she is, with him.  They're both relentless famewhores, which is why they deserve each other.  But, I don't need to see them

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Is Eric-y eating french fries with a fork? That’s unamerican! Oh, and so is Larissa! Lol! 

I thought it was pasta LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I miss Princess Toast

So do I! Now we are bombarded with that awful Armortek family commercial! And Sergeant Baker has been replaced by another military family. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

As a child growing up in New Jersey, we'd pour the ketchup on the fries and eat it with a fork.  I was surprised when we moved to Minnesota and didn't give me a fork.

I live in NJ - I didn't know they serve fries without a fork in other States.   Prime Time is educational.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

For the US. I would think cheaper in Moldova

Depending on the city, that’s super cheap too. You can’t have a wedding in many major cities for that price. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Agree, their home is clean and well kept, food was plentiful and the park was beautiful. More that I can say for a lot of North American homes. They are nice hard working people and if Family Libby picks on them I will lose my mind.

Get ready. You know Libby's sisters will swan around with their tits hanging out, with or without babies attached, in dresses that would fit easily in a number ten envelope. Papa Libby will get in Andrei's parents' faces and grill them. "How do you like America?" "Do you have a Mercedes?" "Is the government corrupt?" and bragging about his super wonderful life in the US of A. It will be a festival of cringe. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Angela: your mom was not ok when you left. You were more horny than you were concerned about your dying mom.

You’re abusive and controlling. Don’t blame that on your mom’s illness.

• Love 19
Just now, kacesq said:

Angela, it wasn’t hard for you. You cackled your way buying Michael pimp suits. And now you’ll exploit your dying mom to win an argument with him.

Abhorrent Angela strikes again.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, brillia79 said:

Angela: your mom was not ok when you left. You were more horny than you were concerned about your dying mom.

You’re abusive and controlling. Don’t blame that on your mom’s illness.

She is reprehensible. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Angie, you monster, your mother was NOT fine when you left. That poor lady is obviously in medical distress and all you can think about is yourself.

Yeah, not needed to see her telling the camera that might have been the last time she saw her Mama. Get your stupid ass home, Ange.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Can't wait until the coven arrives in Moldova to see their reaction to the place. 

Actually only the head witch, Jenn, will be representing the Coven. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

They should not have involved her family. I guess they don’t even have 5 thousand to pay for their wedding themselves.

Libby needs to get a second job to pay for it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3