Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Kalani's father is calmer and more rational than expected.

I’ve had too much corporal punishment to know he’s trying to set a trap...even down to the consequences speech...it’s the appetizer before the punishment.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Syngin’s wearing the quarantine fifteen prior to the quarantining. He’s ahead of the curve.

yes, he is looking thicc a little bit

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Dang blood clots are not something to mess around with, they can be very scary

Been there, people think they 'dissolve ' after meds and end of story, that is a myth and I will live with the repercussions the rest of my life.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
1 minute ago, WahooLAH99 said:

They are clearly not that independent if they need their dad to yell at their husbands! Sorry but this is not dad’s business. This marriage is never going to work with dad getting in all the drama!

THIS, thank you! I feel like I'm insane. Lo sitting there saying that Samoan men dominate their women and he doesn't want that. But he dominates his whole family, they all walk on eggshells around him and they run to him with every tiny little problem. The whole lot of them are cuckoo. 

• Love 20

What is wrong with all these men....they do not work, they come here and they want to go back home.  How do they live in their countries, they just hang around and hope for the best?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Wow! 

Bear and her cub are marauding around my wooded dead end road that has only six houses on it. They’re knocking down the bird feeders. I don’t have feeders but I had grilled some burgers an hour before they arrived.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh goody, are we about to be treated to the "there's something happening back home and I'm so conflicted and miserable because I'm missing it" scene? Its been a while. Jesus does this show need new writers. 

and the inevitable money discussion. 

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

THIS, thank you! I feel like I'm insane. Lo sitting there saying that Samoan men dominate their women and he doesn't want that. But he dominates his whole family, they all walk on eggshells around him and they run to him with every tiny little problem. The whole lot of them are cuckoo. 

Exactly this. Sick 'em, Low! Ugh. How about suffer the consequences for your terrible choices, Kalani and leaving your parents out of it?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
14 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Look how meek Aseulo is when he’s alone with Low.

Aseulo seems so childlike.  His behavior and mentality is like a 13 year old adolescent.  The thought of him having sex with Kalani just grosses me out.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bear and her cub are marauding around my wooded dead end road that has only six houses on it. They’re knocking down the bird feeders. I don’t have feeders but I had grilled some burgers an hour before they arrived.

Holy cow, that's crazy.  Better stay inside until they move on.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Do you live in the country? Did the bear succeed? 

I think I heard it falling off the porch/deck. Heard some snorting and snuffling. If my dog was still around, she’d have given me the signal before it even happened.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think I heard it falling off the porch/deck. Heard some snorting and snuffling. If my dog was still around, she’d have given me the signal before it even happened.

Yikers! And i got irritated with the possum sitting on the fence. My dogs were going beserk.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Hi, Everyone! Just got here. 

They left the baby alone in the car?!!!!!!

I just got here, too and my husband asked the same thing. No, LIbby wanted to lock Ellie and Andrei’s FATHER IN THE CAR! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Syngin is a genuinely sweet guy. He's so down to earth, I don't understand his attraction to Tania, who is one of the most self-centered, EXTRA people I've seen.

Last season I preferred him over her, but this season he's demonstrated that he's like a 19 year old in a 30 year old body, has his dreams and schemes, no concrete plans, and drinks to excess.  He should go back to S.A. and stay there!

• Love 4