Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

I do feel a bit sorry for Stephanie.... especially after seeing Erika’s parents.  

Okay, her mom wasn’t as bad as I thought when she started talking.  

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I just saw an article with a pic of a woman looting a cheesecake. 

The video is pretty amusing:

Edited by Andi27
deleted as I didn't want to amplify that twitter user. Sorry.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Tania’s “But I came out ok,” is not the ringing endorsement for America that she thinks it is. 😂

But none of the Americans on this show make the country look great, so she’s not alone in that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I think Czechoslovakia (spelling?)

Czeckoslovakia doesn’t exist any more.   There is the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Well, Steph's mom is not as accepting as Ericka's parents. But I do feel bad for her having this sprung on her in front of the camera crew.

Yes,  and the whole scene was awkward especially with the brother being  there but not interacting with anyone.   And since she is bi --which I am not sure she is--there may be a marriage to a Prince Charming at some point even with her lackluster personality.

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

She can still have a marriage if she was legit gay

She can also marry a guy if she's bi. My son's gf is bi. 

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Does conservative mom know her daughter has her tits out on the internet?

DEAD

Maybe Mama is OK as long as Steph only flashes her tits at men. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hello my peeps! Cannot watch tonight (DVRing of course) so I will have to read the thousands of pages of excellent snarking tomorrow. 

I just had to pop in because I’m sure it was a devastating blow for you all to not see my silly comments. 

I hope all my soulmates and loves of my life are staying safe and healthy! Love you so mach! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Czeckoslovakia doesn’t exist any more.   There is the Czech Republic and the Slovak Republic.  

And both are amazing countries. Prague is stunning and Bratislava is an incredibly charming place.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Drat, we need to eat earlier on Sunday night.   We just scarfed down a spaghetti casserole and some green beans.   For those who mentioned cake, I am sitting here with a huge slice of caramel cake.   Yum.  

I am also late because our son called, and, no, he has no clue I am watching this. 

I can't admit to our oldest son that I'm watching this either.

Mmmmmmm. Not Lana; spaghetti casserole.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1