Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Any leftovers? Because that sounds amazing. 

We murdered off the green beans, I sent my son home with the leftovers. 

Ed wants intimacy! He wants love! Well, Ed, here's the thing. You can't fucking buy those things. God he is loathsome.

• Love 12

Hi, everyone! Late as usual! Hope all are well.

Great, starting with Geoff. 😱

Yuk, Lisa. I was looking forward to this, but I've had all I can stand of her. Her insistence that her controlling crap is just wanting "respect" makes my gorge rise. She needs to take a good long look in the mirror.

Up next, a different reason for nausea - dirty old man David and Lana.

• Love 11

The daughter is the most important person in his life.  She's "the love of [his] life."  So, now, after failing with Rose, he'll work on their relationship.  He wants love.  

He's so disgusting that I need to shower just from hearing all that.

• Love 11
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Me too! There was an accident a few years ago in Niagara Falls where a Japanese tourist sitting  like that for a selfie fell and went over the falls.

Oh my goodness! That is just awful.

• Love 1

"I want intimacy! I want love! I want a sex slave! I want a live-in maid! Is that too much to ask?"

" I want a wife younger than my daughter! Is that creepy? " 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
Just now, renatae said:

Hi, everyone! Late as usual! Hope all are well.

Great, starting with Geoff. 😱

Yuk, Lisa. I was looking forward to this, but I've had all I can stand of her. Her insistence that her controlling crap is just wanting "respect" makes my gorge rise. She needs to take a good long look in the mirror.

Up next, a different reason for nausea - dirty old man David and Lana.

We're all going to let out a collective sigh with the end of this episode. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Pew! I could do without looking at Nips in his nasty coochie cutters. What is that MF’s name? I completely forgot. Is it Doug? Melvin? Matt?

Geoffrey! Thanks guys. ...as in Dahmer. 

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, 4merBachAddict said:

Wait... NOW he (Geoff) wants to go slow? And he had a tantrum because she wanted to wait to get engaged? He's sooooooooooooooooo disgusting!

He needs to be in control and have all the power. He’s vile.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

The daughter is the most important person in his life.  She's "the love of [his] life."  So, now, after failing with Rose, he'll work on their relationship.  He wants love.  

He's so disgusting that I need to shower just from hearing all that.

She was so right in everything she said: "She's 23! What do you have in common with her? You basically told me to "F" off."  Ed, you're damn lucky that she's talking to you. I'd make you wait a long long long long time before I would even entertain the thought of talking to you again. 

I hope she never watches this show. I'm embarassed for her.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Geoffrey is a fucking dog, y'all.

I know, he goes all in with Mary, making a big play to go from friends to lovers then Varya shows up and he is not happy, she yells at Mary and tells her to back off, etc...then bam, he sleeps with Varya. 

Dog indeed.

• Love 8