Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

42 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Had to go to CVS today.  While there, the cashier mentioned, "You'd better get home before 8:00.  The governor instituted an executive order for a curfew, and all the stores are closing."

I responded, "No problem.  My favorite garbage TV show comes on at 8:00, '90-Day Fiance.'  I never miss it, but I'm embarrassed to admit I watch it."

She said, "What is WRONG with that idiot, David?????"

Tell cashier to join chat! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

That dress is not flattering in any way. Well, it flatters her belly. That tailor is wicked!

Lol, in this dress she does look knocked up...a true medical miracle.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Epstein stole a lot of the money according to his former boss, Hoffenberg.  Hoffenberg went to prison for 20 years for defrauding investors. Epstein not prosecuted for some unknown reason.

Blackmail. Cameras in every room. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I’m way behind everyone but wanted to say I think Mom Stephanie is right. Stephanie is confused. And a big fat liar. I’m still not buying bi Stephanie. Erica should be very relieved. She can do so much better than phony Stephanie. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Epstein stole a lot of the money according to his former boss, Hoffenberg.  Hoffenberg went to prison for 20 years for defrauding investors. Epstein not prosecuted for some unknown reason.

He told Hoffenberg that he had friends in the justice department, wink wink and he could make it worse for him

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Well, she has to get a dick somehow.

The jokes, they write themselves!

1 minute ago, judylo said:

That meal is awesome. But how can you have your son visiting? I’m in nyc and I Iive alone. But for families ... it’s tough. If he doesn’t live with you, aren’t you worried?

He lives in the same city as me. He and his roommates have been isolating, and we've been isolating here at home. he  and his gf come over for dinner then we are all back home for two more weeks. Everyone sanitizes, we try to be safe.  Not for everyone but so far its been manageable for us.  I'm in Massachusetts so we're hard hit. But none of us are going out to work, we wear our masks outside, and stay home the rest of the time. Hopefully we're going about it OK. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

YES. To this day, I want to know what The Golden Girls wardrobe people were thinking. 

Dorothy's costumes were ghastly. Ghastly! They always looked like wardrobe had fifteen minutes before filming to take a man's suit and use some table linen to restyle it into a woman's garment.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Wait what did Mom Usman just say? I missed it 

That dress is nicer.

it is tradition to expect two children within three years

and then she stared silently off camera

• LOL 3
  • Love 1