Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

This looks like they filmed it way after like they needed filler. 

I thought the same thing! They’ve filmed every other lawyer/PI visit on every iteration of this show as an in-person visit. 

This was a Zoom call because they...thought we’d want more of this non-story?

• Love 5
Just now, mmecorday said:

Wedding of the Century!

I have vivid memories of waking up early for the wedding of Prince Charles to Lady Diana Spencer. I was in London during the wedding of Prince William to Catherine Middleton. I watched every minute of the wedding of Prince Harry to Meghan Markle.

But this? THIS wedding of Soja Boy and Baby Hurl Visa in her Michelin Man outfit will live on in my mind and in my heart, forever. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Les Wexner

Epstein stole a lot of the money according to his former boss, Hoffenberg.  Hoffenberg went to prison for 20 years for defrauding investors. Epstein not prosecuted for some unknown reason.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

It is bad luck to see the groom before the wedding.

It's worse luck to see BGL after the wedding.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2
(edited)

This talking about marriage like it is the end game....things just really start with the marriage.   And marriage with Lisa doesn’t sound like a picnic... hope that green card is worth it.    I think his idea of living in America comes from the movies and reality will be a big let down.   

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 7
Just now, Archer27 said:

Lisa looks like that taller and bigger girl I had in my communion class. haha

I was just going to say I think my sister had that communion dress! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Yolanda's make up and hair is always nice. Even the hat is cute. She looks great on camera.

No way is she as in love with or believes "The Williams" as much as she claims to.

• Love 3

My eyes!!!!    BGL's wedding dress!   She looks ridiculous in it, and it makes her look even fatter.    What was it Usman said about her figure when he first met her in person?    She is 10x "fluffier" in her Cinderella ball gown.    Bet she has been binge watching SYTHD

• LOL 5
  • Love 3