Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Lana would prefer a Chanel or Valentino bag. She can sell it to make a few bucks.

Maybe Lana can sell that phone to Anatoly, (the man that lives in the apartment David thought Lana lived in).  Wouldn't that be a fun surprise for David when he calls.

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Drat, we need to eat earlier on Sunday night.   We just scarfed down a spaghetti casserole and some green beans.   For those who mentioned cake, I am sitting here with a huge slice of caramel cake.   Yum.  

I am also late because our son called, and, no, he has no clue I am watching this. 

I had lemon meringue  pie. It was good

• Love 5
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

I had lemon meringue  pie. It was good

I had my son over for Indian food. I made chicken vindaloo, aromatic yellow rice, Gujarati style green beans, lentils with spinach and ginger, naans, cucumber mint raita, tomato chutney. I made pineapple upside down cake for dessert. It was awesome.

• Love 22
7 minutes ago, kendi said:

It's the Mannequin movie all over again!

8 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

It’s like watching a creepy old dude with his blow up doll that he managed to make come to life and she’s still learning to get used to her human form. 

Weird Science!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Would love to see the daughter’s reaction.... hell all the families, after the episodes are and they realize Ed and Stephanie etc were lying about what happened. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I had my son over for Indian food. I made chicken vindaloo, aromatic yellow rice, Gujarati style green beans, lentils with spinach and ginger, naans, cucumber mint raita, tomato chutney. I made pineapple upside down cake for dessert. It was awesome.

where is the salivating emoji?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Any leftovers? Because that sounds amazing. 

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So funny, I was going to make a pineapple upsidedown cake but I had leftover strawberry cobbler and I made Singapore noodles, it tasted authentic but a little dry...I do love curry.

Is this what we think of Big Ed's story, so boring we are talking about food instead? I know the answer is yes.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Archer27 said:

Ahh, the daughter is sitting on the wall. I get MAJOR anxiety when I see people sitting like this. 

Me too! There was an accident a few years ago in Niagara Falls where a Japanese tourist sitting  like that for a selfie fell and went over the falls.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ed’s daughter knows that Ed is borderline pedophile and sex tourist and it embarrasses her.

And boy is she going to be humiliated when the show airs.  

• Love 6

I understand why Tiffany is focused on the age difference, but the problem is really that her dad is a self-absorbed ass, which she also seems to know.

• Love 15