Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

How is Usman signing up to look at that fugly face every day?

Its for two years max, then he's free. Guess he has a strong stomach. 

3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I actually used to serve it in the Marines. Only time I ever ate rabbit

My son learned to cook it in culinary school! He called me to tell me he's tried it.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Lisa will be the cause of the reason the name Lisa is never chosen by expectant parents ever again because no couple will want their child labeled Baby Girl Lisa in the hospital nursery.

Your avatar of the skipper brings me so much life

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Zombness said:

David is like an overly eager puppy.....I hate men like him.

It's so gross how he has to touch her so much and these long lingering hugs are unbearable. It's disgusting. It's like he wants to devour her.

• Love 18
(edited)

MMMMM DAVID!!

He is pondering the ring and his future...Lana won't get near him or his hotel but by all means, propose.

Ice wouldn't melt in Lana's mouth.

She wants to get to a deeper level of his pockets.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I’ve seen it occasionally in Sobeys (a major grocery store chain) in Toronto.  

My great uncle...who is from Poland...ate it all the time. Quite a few Polish markets in Toronto and Mississauga sell it 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Lana will "loose or break" that phone before David's plane taxi's down the runway.

my nephew used it as a hockey puck during his away game. no, i don't need a replacement

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Amazing chemistry between Lana and David. Sizzling!

It’s like watching a creepy old dude with his blow up doll that he managed to make come to life and she’s still learning to get used to her human form. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Drat, we need to eat earlier on Sunday night.   We just scarfed down a spaghetti casserole and some green beans.   For those who mentioned cake, I am sitting here with a huge slice of caramel cake.   Yum.  

I am also late because our son called, and, no, he has no clue I am watching this. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Archer27 said:

Dumb David, she already has a phone!

But he didn't have her number. Now he can monitor everything! It's got a tracker for sure

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Lana will "loose or break" that phone before David's plane taxi's down the runway.

that's exactly what I was thinking. Its going to fall onto the subway tracks or down a storm drain before his plane takes off. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

It’s like watching a creepy old dude with his blow up doll that he managed to make come to life and she’s still learning to get used to her human form. 

It's the Mannequin movie all over again!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4