Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Geoffrey’s son bringing up Mary in front of Varya. Shots fired! I think. Shit only knows. This is all confusing.

Now that a couple of you have pointed out Geoffrey’s cavernous nostrils, I can’t unsee them. You could hide Nevada and New Mexico up in those sumbitches. 

Screaming. Straight up screaming!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

I'm sure Mary will love hearing this confession.  Geoffrey is real BFF and boyfriend material.

Yeah, I think she's going to be really embarassed to see how shitty she's been treated and comes off as desperate. Eeesh.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Geoffrey's sons look as snarky as their father.

Looks like Paxton got a haircut but the pubic hair goatee makes him look like the guy in Scooby Doo. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, greekmom said:

What is lower than an idiot? That's David.

He is not only thicker than a plank; he is thicker than a whole forest.  He does seem to lose more and more brain cells with each appearance. 

At least Lana was smart enough not to sleep with him.   Maybe I am an old fuddy duddy, but if my only contact with someone was online and using a translator machine,  I would not leap into bed with them within the first few days of meeting them.

He has absolutely the worst taste in clothing. 

3 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

I just can’t with Geoff and Varya. This has just turned so fake, and not the fun kind.

I was just coming into the room when I saw them watching a train;  it looked like a steam locomotive from the back.   I love steam locomotives.   I will be looking for that when I look at it later to catch the parts I missed during dinner.   Varya is more attractive than Mary, but they both seem a little bit on the weird side.  

Also I have had a bit of trouble posting tonight.

• Love 5
Just now, magemaud said:

Looks like Paxton got a haircut but the pubic hair goatee makes him look like the guy in Scooby Doo. 

He looks like a meth addict in training.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Watch the Epstein doc on Netflix 

The James Patterson book about Epstein is worth a read.  It came out a few years before Epstein’s arrest.  Patterson lived down the street from where all the abuse happened and really despised the guy.  I think he was hoping Epstein would sue him for libel. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Geoffrey reminds me of Chad Everett

Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 10.48.09 PM.png

Don't ruin my childhood memories! I watched Medical Center because of him...and Emergency for Randy Mantooth...and Adam 12 for Kent McCord. I think I had a type as a little girl because boy have my tastes changed!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Yolanda time!

oh, good grief, I keep forgetting there is someone thicker than David.   Of maybe not.  It is a tie between these nitwits. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

There’s a book coming out soon that covers it all, written by some journalists from Florida I think, who have followed his story forever. Goes much deeper than Netflix, I’ve heard.

No one has even adequately explained the source of Epstein's wealth.  That absolutely amazes me.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kendi said:

Don't ruin my childhood memories! I watched Medical Center because of him...and Emergency for Randy Mantooth...and Adam 12 for Kent McCord. I think I had a type as a little girl because boy have my tastes changed!!!

Randolph Mantooth. Yum.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

The James Patterson book about Epstein is worth a read.  It came out a few years before Epstein’s arrest.  Patterson lived down the street from where all the abuse happened and really despised the guy.  I think he was hoping Epstein would sue him for libel. 

It’s on my list!

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I had my son over for Indian food. I made chicken vindaloo, aromatic yellow rice, Gujarati style green beans, lentils with spinach and ginger, naans, cucumber mint raita, tomato chutney. I made pineapple upside down cake for dessert. It was awesome.

That meal is awesome. But how can you have your son visiting? I’m in nyc and I Iive alone. But for families ... it’s tough. If he doesn’t live with you, aren’t you worried?

Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Yolonda should have hired Sergei. That dude would set Yolanda straight.  

How did the Nigerians hack Williams' account?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

OMG Yolanda! Why are we wasting time on this non-story? Dr. Phil would’ve had this tied up in 20 minutes and used the rest of the hour to shill his wife’s shitty skin products.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4