Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

2020 has been awful on every level. Hope your mum stays cool and feels better soon

As the Queen once remarked, "annus horribilus". That's what it feels like.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

2020 has been awful on every level. Hope your mum stays cool and feels better soon

Thank you! I am sad as I can't see her but on the phone she seems in good spirits and is feeling much better.

• Love 8
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I use spray perfume once or twice.

Spray, delay, and walk away. I learned that from Queer Eye!

Darcey's lips look deformed.

If you've left Tom behind, why the hell are you still talking about him??

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

The Petsmart commercial with how animals have gotten us through lockdown and that sign on the fence “from” the pets telling humans to stay safe, is pure feel. 

Makes me want a pet, so bad. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Don’t these idiots have acres for their kids? With playground and pool? Stfu.

Right? I don’t understand this whole “trapped inside” thing. Nothing of the sort has been instituted. They should try living in Europe where people really are confined inside. I have older friends in France who, when they leave their apartments for their allocated one hour a day, have to have cards stamped with the date & time they go out. If they get stopped by police and it’s been over an hour, they get fined. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Varya will go from 90DF to one of those missing wife episodes on Dateline.

or else she will end up in prison like the women in Snapped on Oxygen.

I can't believe I spent much of yesterday and this morning watching the Space station and Dragon on the NASA channel.   And now I am watching these idiots. 

Is it my imagination or have the last episodes --actually most of these miserable season--just really dragged.  I cannot believe it isn't 10 pm yet.   

• Love 7
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Yeah, but nice women with more than one egg can help with those, too.

Nah, nice women with their shit together just aren’t desperate enough to fall for random Nigerians who chat them up; they know the chances of it being a Green Card scam are too big.

For the desperate foreigners, Lisa and Ed really are the best Americans they can get.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

YES. To this day, I want to know what The Golden Girls wardrobe people were thinking. 

The toilet paper roll dress! That thing was hideous.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Hey PT Peeps!

Couldn't join y'all tonight for the 5PM flurry...what with my City of Angels burning and all...and people getting run down by police cars...and businesses down the street from my brother's house getting burned.😳 😢😭

I'll try to catch the West Coast airing later. Only so much horror on the news one can watch. And my Russian-made GIF machine is out of batteries, anyway.

Hope every one is safe...and healthy...and safe...and healthy...and safe...

• Love 6
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

LOL he’s not even in this episode. 

But he is trying to get on the next one! This is the second time he has had a friend talk him up as being such a great guy.

• Love 2