Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Mary, wait it out for a couple months. Varya will be long gone.

Yup, then you can have mopey Geoffrey all to yourself and you'll wonder why you even fought over him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi all. Im probably going to be pretty distracted tonight.

I want the  people of color on here to know that I see you. I recognize your pain and I stand with you

Not getting political, but everyone stay safe.

Might be tuning back and forth to protests

If one more person says to me why are they burning down their own community, imma gonna scream. 

• Love 5

Usman, Usman, Usman...you should be really embarassed when your brothers are both telling you for your own good that this piece of trash is not good for you.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Lisa will be the cause of the reason the name Lisa is never chosen by expectant parents ever again because no couple will want their child labeled Baby Girl Lisa in the hospital nursery.

• LOL 17
  • Love 4

I’ve been watching the news all day.  I’m not in Minnesota but I am near one of the cities with lots of protesting, looting and riots.  When your mayor is breaking down on the podium over the entire situation, it’s just too much.  There are locusts in Africa, what’s next famine ?  I have to look away for a few hours.

• Love 5

I oddly find myself team Varya! Only a few weeks ago this guy was telling her she was his soulmate.. why would she expect him to be with somebody else already?

And of course she thinks she is first choice and Mary is just a rebound. And based on the awkward date they filmed I would agree.

Run Mary run.

Varya will regret what she is wishing for soon enough 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I’ve been watching the news all day.  I’m not in Minnesota but I am near one of the cities with lots of protesting, looting and riots.  When your mayor is breaking down on the podium over the entire situation, it’s just too much.  There are locusts in Africa, what’s next famine ?  I have to look away for a few hours.

Murder Hornets

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

I know what you are saying....I am in one of those cities too where the riots are taking place.

• Love 1

I can't look any more. My heart is breaking and I can't stop crying. It's just too much.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I actually used to serve it in the Marines. Only time I ever ate rabbit

I’ve seen it occasionally in Sobeys (a major grocery store chain) in Toronto.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2