Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

This asshole is playing innocent like he doesn't know what happened and he essentially dumped her. He is such a piece of shit. Amira, you dodged a bullet. He's isn't right. At all.

If I were you, I’d take a shit on the ring and mail it back to him.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Useful 1
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Seeking Sisterwife should be renamed to Seeking a Throuple.

I just read the blurb for it on my tv guide.  I recall the Snowdens, and if I watch the show, I will ff thru them.  I didn't recall the other three last names from other seasons.  Joneses, Merrimans, and a fourth that I forgot.  I think last time they had the Allredges who are related to Aspyn Brown's husband   Or some such connection.   Just glad the creeps from Mississippi are gone.  I am sorry he died because he had young children, but I really couldn't stand him. 

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, kacesq said:

@Doublemint I too am in North Jersey! Did you make the appt late at night? I hear CVS tends to open up appointments in the wee hours.

I’ve heard CVS opens scheduling around 5:00 AM.

also, RiteAid posts their appointments about 11:00 PM (ET) and when you enter your zip code, if it says there are no appointments available, friends swear by this trick: find any other state that does have vaccine appointments and once you get into the scheduling system, enter your actual zip code, and you may be able to make local appointments  

(I hope that’s clear) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

OMG. These text messages from this sweaty, doughy loser LOL! “It has been 30 minutes since my initial offer, I have but 60 seconds more.” WTF?! How does she not laugh in his face?

Someone please grab a screen shot of the text thread so we can read all of it!!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jovi is such a bitch. She said she didn’t want guests at her wedding and now she’s overcrowded in the car on a road trip her wedding with his friends. Run girl.

Just what every girl wants at her wedding - all the drunken friends who monopolize your fiance's time, coming along so they can all get drunk and ignore you before, during, and after the wedding. Thrilling.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
28 minutes ago, Twopper said:

the black top she is wearing over her bathing suit needs to be longer. 

My dad used to climb the coconut tree  in his front yard in Puerto Rico.  I loved when he would attack a coconut for us.

I kind of want a man to get me a coconut! Not Harris, though. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

send me the ring back?!?!? What an ass.

Nope...he is a gaslighting piece of garbage who pushed her to break it off because he didn’t want to take responsibility. Keep the rings and pawn them Amira...and save those text messages.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

And finally, finally, Amira sees the light. Keep the ring, pawn it, use the money  to pay off your credit cards from all the travel and hotels. 

It’s probably a gold plated CZ from Walmart 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

And finally, finally Amira sees the light. Keep the ring, pawn it, use the money for to pay off your credit cards from all the travel and hotels. 

That ring is a cheap knockoff CZ or I'll eat my hat. That's why he wants it back. He's afraid she'll try and sell it and learn what a fakey McPhony Poser he is. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It can't be said too often. 

I've done so much online shopping its ridiculous. And I just got my stimmy and have been merrily shopping online ever since. I had to remind myself that its only $1400, not a bottomless bag of money. 

Our province had a stimulus, based on income. I was lucky enough to have kept my job during the pandemic, so mine amounted to $84. I’m donating it to our food bank. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, FrancescaFiore said:

Amira should send that cheap ass Renfaire ring back to Andrew in an envelope.

With a note about how they probably fit on his tiny, insufficient penis.  Adieu.

• LOL 12
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've done so much online shopping its ridiculous. And I just got my stimmy and have been merrily shopping online ever since. I had to remind myself that its only $1400, not a bottomless bag of money. 

When I was about 9, a friend's mom won $1000 in some local contest;  she did a bunch of stuff that she said was because of the prize and my friend's dad figured that the prize money cost him an additional $3k after her spending spree ended.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Nope...he is a gaslighting piece of garbage who pushed her to break it off because he didn’t want to take responsibility. Keep the rings and pawn them Amira...and save those text messages.

You're right.  Even Magic Big Mike was better than that.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I'm envious of all the Americans who've gotten their shot!  Probably May or June in Alberta for 50's.

Cute dog!! Welcome to the chat. Hope you get your shot sooner!

• Love 8