Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Twopper said:

except for caramel or coconut cakes, we aren't really cake people.  I will pass you my peach cobbler and some vanilla bean ice cream.   There were fresh peaches the other day in the store, but their texture left  a lot to be desired so i had to use canned cling peaches.  I cannot wait for peach, blackberry, and watermelon season.

Peach cobbler and ice cream sounds amazing right now. 

• Love 7

Brandon just had to be genuine and shows he cares about the process. Yes, women love planning wedding more than guys but you have to at least show you’re excited for the big day.

And he said "female fantasies". Ugh, he's the worst.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, Betty's what happens to manic pixie dream girls when they approach retirement, I guess?

I noticed that Katy Perry also seems to have reached her expiration date for the manic pixie dream girl. I think they have a short shelf life.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

what????????????????????got my 2nd yesterday

I’m not slated to get my first until April. Canada’s been slow on the vaccines, but we found out this week that teachers in my province will be in April. I was supposed to be July/august, so I’ll take it! 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Is it wrong to hope Ma Brandon nicks Pa Brandon's ears while she cuts his hair?   asking for a friend.

Hahahahahahaha, what right thinking person would hope anything else? 

Just now, kacesq said:

Is it me or does that whole farmstead look run down?

That whole place is a shithole. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You didn't "get into an argument with her, you lying piece of shit. You baited her and acted like a dick, then acted all "who me?" when she got upset. You are an asshole par excellence and you should be ashamed. 

9C18AEE2-8989-42F7-AEE1-EC5B46EE1CAE.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

YAY, I got my first Pfizer too but no reaction. But I would be willing to have a reaction to it, it's worth it.

Damn. How are you all getting the vaccine? We still have to wait here in Ontario. So far it's only available for ppl 75 and older.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Unless the barber is closed, wouldn't you visit the barber for a haircut before your son's wedding?

Coronavirus lockdown.  Barbershops and salons were closed in the beginning.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I loathe the physical appearances of Brandon and his parents. I find their very looks repulsive. I cannot  imagine wanting to sign up for life.

Stephanie is pathetic. Slimness doesn't  counteract the desperate.

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You didn't "get into an argument with her, you lying piece of shit. You baited her and acted like a dick, then acted all "who me?" when she got upset. You are an asshole par excellence and you should be ashamed. 

who????????????? this channel isn't coming

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, hula-la said:

I’m not slated to get my first until April. Canada’s been slow on the vaccines, but we found out this week that teachers in my province will be in April. I was supposed to be July/august, so I’ll take it! 

I expect May or June for me, unless the big shipment of AZ comes in. It was all gone before my year came up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

"You can tell just by looking at him that Harris is a good man. Just ask the Baby Mama and the children that he abandoned."

Edited by Gobi
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Brandos dad is ready to go off any second, he’s quite frightening 

I'm convinced he's going to keel over with a heart attack any second. 

10 hours ago, greekmom said:

Damn. How are you all getting the vaccine? We still have to wait here in Ontario. So far it's only available for ppl 75 and older.

In Massachusetts frontline workers (retail, restaurant and so on) are eligible now. My son's a chef and I am very relieved! I get my second jab April 1! 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Yara is so joyless. Sorry, I don’t like her, she gets pregnant on purpose by some sketchy guy and then does nothing but complain. 

Don’t they all?  Then they act surprised.  Dummies.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

They opened up our convention center and are giving 10,000+ vaccines a day so I was fortunate to get in there. Waiting sucks, I hope it won't be much longer for you.

• Love 8

Brandon’s an ass.

Nicolas Cage peaked for me after Moonstruck.

1st shot scheduled for Friday...no J&J in stock so don’t know if Pfizer or Moderna but they just opened up more eligibility for more people in CA.

Steph is a loon...

• Love 6