Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thanks so much...so lock down was fun. Still waiting on my dads remains and oh yea my mom fell and broke her arm. I am here for all of this !

So sorry about your Mom, take care of yourself!

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Hello fellow snarkers. We had beautiful weather here today in Michigan, hope everybody is doing well. Unfortunately my daughter's school has had a bunch of Covid cases so she is back to online learning. But Spring Break is in 2 weeks so hopefully they can go back to in person learning after that.

Here we go again, let the train wreck begin.......

Hope your daughter is doing ok. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thanks so much...so lock down was fun. Still waiting on my dads remains and oh yea my mom fell and broke her arm. I am here for all of this !

So sorry!!!  Hope our snark can help tonight!

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I made sticky honey-ginger chicken in the air fryer, soy-sesame green beans and jasmine rice. Followed by an ungodly number of the double chocolate espresso cookies I baked this morning. I'll join you on the fatty show. Now please pass the cake. 

That sounds amazing. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

@sainte-chapelle, sending hugs! 

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

if this is real and not TLC made up. Mike is an ass

She's nutty as an Almond Joy but Mike's an asshole. I feel bad for her. 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I totally agree with you, Natalie! Michael is monster!

I agree. He knew all along he wasn't going to "go through with it". Natalie called it. He's weak. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

What was for dinner? 

Mississippi roast, rice and gravy, English peas and peach cobbler.

I may not be able to stay awake especially if Andrew and Amira and/or Tarzel show up tonight.  They are so boring I don't even watch them anymore.  I was annoyed that there were 2 or 3 bonus scenes with the latter on the expanded show and one with the former.

Is it wrong to hope Ma Brandon nicks Pa Brandon's ears while she cuts his hair?   asking for a friend.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

I don't like Mike, and I pity Natalie. Why are we surprised when foreigners believe American messages (putting it politely) about how awesome it is here? They don't  expect pig farms, small towns in the middle of nowhere, or emotional abandonment. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m gonna take this scene at face value. I feel awful for Natalie. She looks completely distraught. We see a lot of fake tears on this show and this is not one of those times.

I agree - I just can't snark about her, she is hurting, not acting.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Jovi was very 1980s, but Uncle Beau blows him away, with the whole Born-in-the-USA costume.

No snark, Uncle Beau is totally likeable.  He's without artifice, which is more than 99 percent of main people on the show can say.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I had the biggest crush on him when he did the Lynch movies

I just watch The Family Man last night.  He was so good in his earlier movies.  In some of his more resent movies, I wondered how he got the role.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I got my first Pfizer shot but had the worst headache but I don’t care

Mine was Moderna. I got it on Friday, couldn't lift my arm and slept 12 hours straight. Feel fine now.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I got my first Pfizer shot but had the worst headache but I don’t care

Mrs. FB got Pfizer about two weeks ago (she's a special ed teacher and so they got in early.  I got Johnson and Johnson last Saturday and it went well.  No headache, but my arm burned slightly for a while.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6