Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thanks so much...so lock down was fun. Still waiting on my dads remains and oh yea my mom fell and broke her arm. I am here for all of this !

Oh no. Your family really needs some good luck soon. I'm sorry. 

• Love 7

You know, if he has three kids with this woman, she’s going to be a part of his life for a long, long time. I guess Stephanie wants to pretend she doesn’t exist.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Damn. How are you all getting the vaccine? We still have to wait here in Ontario. So far it's only available for ppl 75 and older.

that would be me!!!!!!  but even so it was difficult.  i live in nys and they have lowered the age to 60

• Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

They opened up our convention center and are giving 10,000+ vaccines a day so I was fortunate to get in there. Waiting sucks, I hope it won't be much longer for you.

it is what it is. I am ok with waiting as long as i get my shot (lol)

• Love 7

In GA we are at 55 and over and people with underlying issues. I have HBP so I qualify. My husband walked into a Kroger and just happened to get an extra that they had left over. Lucky man!

• Love 10

Stephanie. You can’t be mad at Harris for being with his WIFE 3 weeks ago when you were banging Ryan like yesterday.

I’m sure they have an arrangement to see other people - you can do whatever you want as long as our kids get a green card.

• Useful 3
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm convinced he's going to keel over with a heart attack any second. 

In Massachusetts frontline workers (retail, restaurant and so on) will be eligible mid April. My son's a chef and I am very relieved! I get my second jab April 1! 

J&J here. One and done. Which is great because I’m lazy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
25 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yara, Novi loves his alcohol friends more than he loves you.

and his industrial strength Valtrex 

did I go too far with that one?

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 3/15/2021 at 2:41 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I am fully vaccinated, my husband will get his second on the 29th, what a relief.  

There are a few places that ship, the Old Bay might keep the 'Rona germs away!

We live in Baltimore County, husband and I had our second vaccine about three weeks ago.  All was done at the County Fair, very well executed.  New to Md. (2yrs) impressed by how well it went.  And I totally agree I felt so relieved.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

On what meds is Stephanie on??

probably some kind of uppers and downers plus lots of her favorite wine.  I know that sounds dated, but she is about the right age for that combo.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

They opened up our convention center and are giving 10,000+ vaccines a day so I was fortunate to get in there. Waiting sucks, I hope it won't be much longer for you.

Getting my first shot of Pfizer on Wednesday.  I get migraines, so a little worried.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He brings out the worst in me, forget punching him I want to take a blow torch to his feet. Too much??

You take the right, I'll take the left. 

Oh Stephanie. "its over between he and I". I felt my gorge rise. 

This is what she calls "a little guarded"? Yikes. 

WHAT does she see in him? Besides his, um, prowess? He's a farm worker from Belize whose only skill seems to be obtaining coconuts! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:
8 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is it me or does that whole farmstead look run down?

That whole place is a shithole

Father Brandon: “And someday THIS (gesturing widely) will all be yours!  

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am still not eligible in my state but I will be on Monday.  So I’ll have to see if I can find an appt.  

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Stephanie really thinks she’s the amazing desirable woman, doesn’t she?

the black top she is wearing over her bathing suit needs to be longer. 

My dad used to climb the coconut tree  in his front yard in Puerto Rico.  I loved when he would attack a coconut for us.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
17 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Three kids! So no wonder Harris is wanting to get with Stephanie, he needs her money. 

Yeah he's even admitted that's the reason. At least he's honest, I guess? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHAT does she see in him? Besides his, um, prowess? He's a farm worker from Belize whose only skill seems to be obtaining coconuts! 

Lol I type on an iPad.... so many errors...so Mach sexy........plus no sleep and wine...I could only imagine what  my colleagues ( I work for a University) would think reading this 😂 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Why would Hazel bother to come out to her family? She left. She lives in the States.

And she wants to bring her son over.  And be a throuple with a sister-wife, BFF that only she chooses.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

WHAT does she see in him? Besides his, um, prowess? He's a farm worker from Belize whose only skill seems to be obtaining coconuts

He makes Anseulo (sp) (from Somoa) look like a skilled professional.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 9
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Never, you can never go too far mr Bison

What Angry Moldovan said. 

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Father Brandon: “And someday THIS (gesturing widely) will all be yours!  

"What, the curtains?"

• LOL 4
  • Love 5