Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Did Andrew and Amira get their times confused? He seems to think she should be on a plane already, but she isn't acting like she missed a flight. I am very sure she is ready to get out of Serbia.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, greekmom said:

Seeking Sisterwife should be renamed to Seeking a Throuple.

Emo kid “ my first wife left” yes because your new wife is a usurper. She wants to be number 1 and will make it extremely difficult anyone coming into the relationship ...I get “The Favourite “ vibes from her.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

@Doublemint I too am in North Jersey! Did you make the appt late at night? I hear CVS tends to open up appointments in the wee hours.

5:30 am is when CVS opened.   I went to Northvale.   There are a few tricks to it.   Join the Facebook group for vaccines NJ - they have great tips.  I even got my disabled dtr an appointment (actually her's was first).

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I also am the type who needs to try things on in person, especially pants.

I got all pants and tops on QVC and HSN.  True to size and wonderful.  You can always send back.  All have elastic waistbands, nice material, and stylish.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Sometimes I have my doubts on how bisexual is Hazel....she puts so much emphasis on finding a girl that I think she is lesbian but could not find one who would bring it to the US.  Then dumb Tarik appeared on the horizon and that was her ticket to America.  She could have reached Stephanie here in the US ..but wait, I forgot....Steph has an illness

Someone needs to tell her gay marriage is a thing now and she doesn’t need to hook up with Tarik

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

5:30 am is when CVS opened.   I went to Northvale.   There are a few tricks to it.   Join the Facebook group for vaccines NJ - they have great tips.  I even got my disabled dtr an appointment (actually her's was first).

Thank you!!! 

• Love 5
Just now, Zombness said:

Sometimes I have my doubts on how bisexual is Hazel....she puts so much emphasis on finding a girl that I think she is lesbian but could not find one who would bring it to the US.  Then dumb Tarik appeared on the horizon and that was her ticket to America.  She could have reached Stephanie here in the US ..but wait, I forgot....Steph has an illness

I was just thinking that Stephanie was a more convincing bisexual than Hazel.  

Also, Hazel was religious, too, when Tarek first arrived and attended that 16-hour service.  But, now she says her parents (exclusively) are religious.  And, did she ever talk to or seek guidance from her bisexual sister about the family dynamic, etc.?  Tarzel is so boring that it's aggravating. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, suzywallis said:

Target does have decent pants for men but I love Rebecca's response to the Target cast member telling her that she can't try stuff on.  "But I am trying to get married in two days!"  Sorry Rebecca.  All places closed their dressing rooms.  You don't get to be exempt for Covid policies. 

Entitled much?

I have been to Target a couple of times around Christmas.  I had no idea the fitting rooms were closed in retail.  I’m saving lots of money on clothing, makeup and hair care.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I am 5.4 million percent certain that Hazel is repulsed by Tarek.  She wants a girlfriend and then she's outta there.

It's up to him if he wants to be taken for a ride.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Ok, Amira and Andrew.  These two are killing me.  We hear Amira's side of the story, but we NEVER hear Andrew saying all this shit.   Is there a disconnect in the communication?  I don't even like the two.  At all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The Prince of Douchebags, Andrew.

Fucking Andrew, makes poor Amira's panic attack all about him. WHAT an asshole. 

He's sending her mean texts? RUN AMIRA. 

I cut her some slack for laying it on a bit thick here. I'm a dramatic type so I get it. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I hate Andrew. Just figured I'd say it again.

It can't be said too often. 

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I have been to Target a couple of times around Christmas.  I had no idea the fitting rooms were closed in retail.  I’m saving lots of money on clothing, makeup and hair care.

I've done so much online shopping its ridiculous. And I just got my stimmy and have been merrily shopping online ever since. I had to remind myself that its only $1400, not a bottomless bag of money. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

For once I'd like something different, like Andrew comes out as gay and reveals he has a male side piece. That would be more interesting then the Hazel/Tarik looking for a throuple but she's really just coming out story.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

OMG. These text messages from this sweaty, doughy loser LOL! “It has been 30 minutes since my initial offer, I have but 60 seconds more.” WTF?! How does she not laugh in his face?

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, Doublemint said:
14 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I felt a sense of calmness and relief after I got mine, even though I'm still at risk and nothing is guaranteed.

Same here!

Ditto.

• Love 5