Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m not defending her but many of us were flippant at the beginning of the pandemic...not yet fully understanding the gravity of the situation.

Fair point, but she’s so selfish I don’t think she’d care even now if it got in her way of being a special bride. I despise her

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He’s THAT sort that would take out a nail spa or three

Yes, he gives me an Incel vibe (if I spelled that right), and he really hates women. 

I can't watch any of those Amish shows, the truth about the participants is so different from what the show says.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m not defending her but many of us were flippant at the beginning of the pandemic...not yet fully understanding the gravity of the situation.

I packed up my papers and prepared to work from home for a few weeks. A year later I'm still here. I'm retiring in June and the campus won't be fully open till September. So I'll probably only ever be in the office again to get my stuff and look out my window at my glorious view one last time. 

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Amira, don’t send the rings back. Tell him to go fuck himself.

Seriously, she should sell the rings and spend the money. 

• Love 9
46 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Join the Facebook group for vaccines NJ - they have great tips. 

Oh yes! I forgot about that. It’s a great resource. Also sign up for Twitter updates when sites open their schedule. 

Facebook group: New Jersey Covid Vaccine Information 

Twitter: @C19VaxxUpdates

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stephanie could also use a few weeks at remedial grammar school.

So could most of the casts on the TLC programs.  Almost everyone has at least one grammatical error that drives me up a wall.  A lot of them are using pronouns incorrectly or using wrong verb tenses.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

"You are my future wife" 😂 Harris is slick. How does Stephanie stay so thin with all the booze she drinks?

All the hula hooping. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

"You are my future wife" 😂 Harris is slick. How does Stephanie stay so thin with all the booze she drinks?

Harris definitely brought his A game and gave it everything he had. He’s hoping for a big pay day in the near future. That $100 bill was an amuse bouche.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

Not sure why Stephanie feels the need to give Harris money?  Is she paying him for sex, or is she securing a future with him by letting him know there is plenty more where that came from?  Either way, it is very sad and disgusting.

• Love 14
Just now, LucyEth said:

Not sure why Stephanie feels the need to give Harris money?  Is she paying him for sex, or is she securing a future with him by letting him know there is plenty more where that came from?  Either way, it is very sad and disgusting.

It's for snacks silly!

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

So could most of the casts on the TLC programs.  Almost everyone has at least one grammatical error that drives me up a wall.  A lot of them are using pronouns incorrectly or using wrong verb tenses.

Not naming names, but I know someone that disapproves strongly of “Daylight SavingS time”

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Stephanie is acting more like Harris's mother than a girlfriend.

Another way she is stealing from Becca's script.  She is so unoriginal  Rebecca was screaming at Zied like he was her teenage son last week.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, he gives me an Incel vibe (if I spelled that right), and he really hates women. 

He reminds me of the guy in my city that mowed women down with his car and tried to pled insanity due to Autism...nope

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh good...Addict Sabrina is pregnant again..will she lose this one to child services too? Will Jeremiah beat up Carmella again? Will she get over her Stockholm Syndrome? Will famewhore Mary come back again to play mom to Jeremiah while ignoring her real children for sweet TLC $$$?  Watch Breaking Amish to find out!

Breaking Amish is where I draw the line to convince myself that I still have dignity.  I'll watch the Sister Wives & Mama Boys variations.  But, I'm actually offended for the Amish with Breaking Amish.  Good thing they're not watching!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Stephanie:

Is your phone fully charges so I can check in?  Then, she said something about food for his tummy.

My husband said, 'Dang...she sounds like someone's mom.  Not a girlfriend."  Pretty much.  If she was so worried about his plastic bag, she probably could have taken him to the resort gift shop.  You know they would have had something three times the regular cost, but it would have worked.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Apparently he needs it for more snacks on the way back to the jungle.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

She’s giving him money like a parent would give a kid money when s/he was heading back to college.

• Love 10
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Breaking Amish is where I draw the line to convince myself that I still have dignity.  I'll watch the Sister Wives & Mama Boys variations.  But, I'm actually offended for the Amish with Breaking Amish.  Good thing they're not watching!

I watch on and off...it is actually pretty terrible and TLC vilifies all the people who don’t play ball....they gave Kate, Rebecca and Abe terrible edits when they are the only sane people in the franchise 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:
14 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Rebecca acting like she's the only one that coronavirus is inconveniencing....

People died you selfish pigtailed cow

I’m going to give her a pass on this because during the first couple of months many did not know what the heck was going on. In addition to the fact that her area of the country wasn’t burning up like the coasts.

• Love 2