Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

How many times does she have to explain things to this A hole.  

You are right,of course, he is a triple a hole.But holy mother of lemons that girl is so sour, I can’t stand her. Yes, she gave up everything and yes she is pregnant but enough all ready.  

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Kody of Sister Wives is so unappealing I can’t believe he found four women to “marry.”

He looks like an Eddie Haskell type---my apologies to Eddie--- in some early pix with Meri.  Then at some point he does the surfer look and isn't at all repulsive.  There is discussion in their forum that due to his thinning hair he got plugs.  Not sure about that, but the grey is very unbecoming. He isn't aging well at all, but living off the gravy train tlc provides with four "wives" in relatively expensive digs is probably stressing him especially since they are unwilling to be herded into one humongous house out on Prairie Dog Acres.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Every day I was just so grateful to be working and secure in my job. Whenever anyone put up a GoFundMe or asked for donations I would hit PayPal. I am by no means rich but I can throw someone $25 if they need it. 

We ordered lots and lots of local takeout trying to support local restaurants.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, hisbunkie said:

You are right,of course, he is a triple a hole.But holy mother of lemons that girl is so sour, I can’t stand her. Yes, she gave up everything and yes she is pregnant but enough all ready.  

She upgraded to Non Jovi.  She broke off an earlier engagement for him.  I assume it was either for a more desirable destination, more income or younger man.

• Love 2

Oh good...Addict Sabrina is pregnant again..will she lose this one to child services too? Will Jeremiah beat up Carmella again? Will she get over her Stockholm Syndrome? Will famewhore Mary come back again to play mom to Jeremiah while ignoring her real children for sweet TLC $$$?  Watch Breaking Amish to find out!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Rain on your wedding day is good luck!

I always heard "happy is the bride the sun shines on."   I guess brides are covered in both cases.  Not too sure about blizzards or tornadoes, though. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh good...Addict Sabrina is pregnant again..will she lose this one to child services too? Will Jeremiah beat up Carmella again? Will she get over her Stockholm Syndrome? Will famewhore Mary come back again to play mom to Jeremiah while ignoring her real children for sweet TLC $$$?  Watch Breaking Amish to find out!

Yeah, I watch it. For shame

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Now I want to go to my semi-local Amish Farmers Market! Mmmm....shoo-fly pie.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 3