Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Didn't Natalie & Tamara already drive off at the start of the show?  I don't think that Big Mike has the speed to catch a car, unless the aliens transported him.

They gave him liquid metal Terminator 2 arms. That’s how he caught up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

That’s nonsense. I’ve stayed in hotels that were prepaid by someone else and I didn’t need the person’s credit card (work reasons). I smell producer shenanigans. 

• Love 11

Rebecca's sleeve tats just look like she ground dirt into her arms. Why would any woman do this to herself? She's already so hideously unattractive on a behavioral level, why make herself even more repulsive?

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I give this Yara/Jovi marriage 2 years TOPS.  Tops.  And that is just because there is a baby involved.

You have more hope than I do. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Why does Julia have Cat ears?  

Yes, the ring is given in anticipation of marriage, but the marriage didn't happen, so she needs to return it to Mike.   

(See, I do faithfully watch and describe Judge Judy, and actually paid attention.   Don't count on that all of the time though). 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Mike you cheap bastard let her keep the ring

Isn't it his mother's ring?  She is actually obligated to give it back - breach of contract.  

She should keep it anyway.  Like Andrew, what's he going to do?

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Rebecca is so unreasonable. It’s a PANDEMIC, Rebecca. Who cares where you’re getting married. I’ve had to postpone my wedding TWICE. Be glad you have choices.

Sorry about your wedding! 

• Love 7

geez. Brandon  is thick as a plank.   Stupid.  You can have 2 ceremonies that are special.  One doesn't preclude the other.  I do think Julia is correct to be concerned that there is no money for a big wedding and reception.  But Ma Brandon is so into the wedding, that maybe she will make it happen as long as it isn't on a day that is special to her.

Farewell until next time, if there is a next time.  

I really want to watch several couples tie the knot.

• Love 12