Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jovi is so repulsive. 

Seriously, he brings his drinking buddies and a whole slew of his family and friends are coming?  Does he have no consideration? 

Nope. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

As long as she doesn’t snore, talk or slobber on me I’m good

Maybe through the first hours you'd be OK with her, but about the time her booze and whatever else wears off, and the plane crew won't serve her any more, you might have to help the crew zip tie her, and strap in her seat.  (I worked for the military for many years, and some of the more muscular ones rode in first class after 9/11, and they put there by the airlines to help stop people charging the cockpit, or subduing troublesome passengers.    They were hoping for the chance.)

I have Spectrum here also (lower Alabama), and it's been fine.   My TV screws up during Judge Judy every weekday afternoon, so it interferes with my writing about the cases.     

Brandon acts like he's 12, not pushing 30.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Maybe through the first hours you'd be OK with her, but about the time her booze and whatever else wears off, and the plane crew won't serve her any more, you might have to help the crew zip tie her, and strap her in your seat. 

Remember: She had to fly a puddle-hopper or two to get to the resort.  That's where you especially don't want to be on the same plane. 

She bragged that she booked first-class to Belize, but the camera crew's equipment was too heavy, and they missed her flight, and she had to fly coach.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Maybe plan the real ceremony on next Mother's Day weekend (2021)!

I found the Andrew text screenshot elsewhere but I knew we needed it here so I'm only like half a hero.  😉

No, you are our HERO 🤩

• Love 12
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Being a princess lasts til midnight when the glass coach turns in to a pumpkin. Then the honeymoon and the real reality of marriage kicks in.

For me it was when we got back from our honeymoon and I had to go back to work. The party was over! If my marriage could have been like my honeymoon I would still be married. 😂

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Mrs. FB wants to see Rod Stewart soooo bad.   I took her to Foo Fighters on same night he played in Seattle a couple years ago and that was . . . a mistake.

I also took her to see Mudhoney and she got pummeled in the mosh pit.   She HATED HATED the show, but she didn't complain.   So I owe her two shows.

I saw Rod Stewart in concern years ago and it was on of the best concerts I’ve ever seen.  He has so many great hits and put on a great show.

• Love 4

OK, so Mike doubles down on the level of asshole and asks for the ring back. Thank God her name is Tamara, I thought I was going insane. Anyway, he would have to saw that ring off my cold, dead hand after the runaround he was giving.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

For me it was when we got back from our honeymoon and I had to go back to work. The party was over! If my marriage could have been like my honeymoon I would still be married. 😂

That’s why you have a shitty  one night honeymoon with your mil guilt tripping you for leaving the family on your wedding night. Things can only get better

• LOL 1
  • Love 1