Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

So Tamara goes back to Mike to get a forgotten credit card? Does anyone else smell set up? I haven't seen any previews of her in the airport. I am going to be pissed if she forgives him after all this.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Went to a conference in Vegas a few years ago. Stayed at the Palazzo. Nice place. 43rd floor. Fabulous views.

I’ve stayed there too. Beautiful hotel and connected to the Venetian, but I got sick at one of the restaurants:( 

1 minute ago, hula-la said:

Thank you. It was my mom’s idea. I originally want going to apply, but then she said to do it, then donate the money. My mom’s good people. I raised her right. 

I've been donating my heart out since COVID hit, because I, too, have kept my job and have been able to work from home. We have a local organization called Behind You, Inc., which supports local restaurant workers affected by COVID. I'm a former restaurant/hotel worker and my son is now, so that was a given. Local food banks and arts organizations too. I've never lost sight of how fortunate I am, comparatively. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23

Awwwwws, Meri isn’t getting any. Somehow I don’t think she’s missing much. Someone hook her up with the skipper and she can take her shopping for purple appliances 

She can be Skipper's Lil Buddy!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

And if you're a high roller, isn't it free booze?

Or even if you sit at the slots....maybe not so much in the penny area, although anymore, penny slots means $.75 a reel...

Edited by For Cereals
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Arynm said:

So Tamara goes back to Mike to get a forgotten credit card? Does anyone else smell set up? I haven't seen any previews of her in the airport. I am going to be pissed if she forgives him after all this.

Okay, there's no Tamara. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Time for my laundry when Brandon and co. come on screen.....

for me, that's Tarzel and Amira and Andrew.  I have zero investment in their stories, except for feeling for Tarik's autistic daughter.  She does not need any complications or unexpected events in her life.

• Love 5

So does Mike come running out of the house to tell Nutalie that he’s had a change of heart and he can’t bear the thought of living without her? If she had a brain, she’d say she’s done. But we know she doesn’t and she won’t.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Why don’t Brandon’s parents back off and mind their business?  Brandon is a pussy.  Leave these kids alone .  Let them figure things out.  Get them off the show.  You would think it’s their wedding.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Awwwwws, Meri isn’t getting any. Somehow I don’t think she’s missing much. Someone hook her up with the skipper and she can take her shopping for purple appliances 

Tamara. Meri.

I feel like I've entered the Twilight Zone with a couple recent  posts!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hazel’s parents will be doing a full week marathon at the church in the hopes that they can pray the gay away.

Yep, I called it! They are rushing off to church at the very moment.

Tarik and Hazel are so boring, but it sucks her mom is not supportive. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I've been donating my heart out since COVID hit, because I, too, have kept my job and have been able to work from home. We have a local organization called Behind You, Inc., which supports local restaurant workers affected by COVID. I'm a former restaurant/hotel worker and my son is now, so that was a given. Local food banks and arts organizations too. I've never lost sight of how fortunate I am, comparatively. 

I’ve been getting take out from 2 locally owned spots that donate meals to homeless shelters in the area once a week.....I know these owners are on the verge of bankruptcy yet they still do this...blows my mind. I keep,an eye out and do what I can. I wasn’t working for a long time so things were tight but I wasn’t sick and had a warm bed for which I am so grateful 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So does Mike come running out of the house to tell Nutalie that he’s had a change of heart and he can’t bear the thought of living without her? If she had a brain, she’d say she’s done. But we know she doesn’t and she won’t.

“Nutalie” is sending me into hysterics LOL!

I see a big dog crate in the back seat. Have we seen Rebecca’s dog?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

We booked the Bellagio and tixs to see Rod Stewart and then along came Corona

Mrs. FB wants to see Rod Stewart soooo bad.   I took her to Foo Fighters on same night he played in Seattle a couple years ago and that was . . . a mistake.

I also took her to see Mudhoney and she got pummeled in the mosh pit.   She HATED HATED the show, but she didn't complain.   So I owe her two shows.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’ve been getting take out from 2 locally owned spots that donate meals to homeless shelters in the area once a week.....I know these owners are on the verge of bankruptcy yet they still do this...blows my mind. I keep,an eye out and do what I can. I wasn’t working for a long time so things were tight but I wasn’t sick and had a warm bed for which I am so grateful 

Right? Every day I'm just so grateful to be working and secure in my job. Whenever anyone puts up a GoFundMe or asks for donations I hit PayPal. I am by no means rich but I can throw someone $25 if they need it. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 14