Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am so sorry, hopefully he can get pumped full of drugs, prednisone can get things under control quickly, I am wishing him a speedy recovery, it really does suck.

Thanks, he’s on clear liquids, IV meds and painkillers. They've determined he has a blockage from scar tissue from a resection last year which we hoped would give him relief for a few years. He’s feeling a lot better now and probably will be sent home tomorrow. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I know she's pregnant and bloated, so this isn't very nice, but when I first saw her I thought it looked like she was wearing an Aseulu mask. 

That is now what I think of every time!  And, I'm still laughing.

• Love 2

Drinking/eating chocolate or name your vice game for next week:

Yara is upset

Jovi is a douche

Mike is a douche

Hazel is bisexual

Ex from Morocco

Tarik is clueless over Minty

Zied plans a secret getaway

Natalie mentions the ring

Stephanie is on something

Baby Mama

Rebecca fails to plan yet blames Zied

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Tarik’s suit looks like the too-small “designer” suits my father brags about finding at the “nice” Goodwill.

this brought a nice smile to my face!!! thank you

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yara is upset

Jovi is a douche

Mike is a douche

Hazel is bisexual

Ex from Morocco

Baby Mama

Brandon throws Julia under the bus.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yara is upset

Jovi is a douche

Mike is a douche

Hazel is bisexual

Ex from Morocco

Baby Mama

Is that the little known stanza from Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire?" It should be, lol!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Is that the little known stanza from Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire?" It should be, lol!

BETTY NAY!  MOTHER'S DAY! WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So now he's mad at her for not calling? When he left her to scramble through the streets of Belgrade in search of a crust. What a fucking asshole. Words cannot express my loathing.

Seriously, I'm so glad she didn't get on the plane. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Brandon throws Julia under the bus.

I forgot:

Andrew sets up Amira by telling Mommy that Amira is annoyed with Mike over things she never said so when she does break up with him he can say, "See Mom?  She is a mean nutty woman!!!"

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I got laid off from work years ago due to a merger. My boss fired me then wanted to hug me. I backed up 3 steps right away and put my hand out for a shake. 

I went through a HORRIBLE situation with a now former colleague (entirely on HER) and at the end of meeting where she lied and condescended to me she asked for a hug.  Bitch don't touch me.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So Jovi goes out and gets drunk, comes home late, and then invites his drunken buddies to the wedding in Vegas?   I wonder if he invited the stripper who gave him a lap dance at his party?  

Mama Natalie really wants to get her daughter married to Mike, and doesn't care if she's happy or not.  

LOL now I really want the stripper to show up. It is Vegas, after all... 

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My son-in-law went to the hospital last night with a Crohn’s flare and had to postpone my one year old grandson’s Zoom birthday party today. He was supposed to go back to in school teaching tomorrow and the stress is probably what brought it on. Crohn’s is terrible  

Hope he feels better soon! 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My husband and I tweeting to each other tonight...

tweet.thumb.jpg.362538b84dd28b94f0b6ea14c79f8c36.jpg

Were you watching together and tweeting together? LOL. Also, he should post here! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yara is upset

Jovi is a douche

Mike is a douche

Hazel is bisexual

Ex from Morocco

Baby Mama

Jovi comes home with crabs.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Were you watching together and tweeting together? LOL. Also, he should post here! 

lol, we're in different parts of the house. I wish I could get him to join. He's far more snarkier than me. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I stan Natalie. I would be out of there too. He knew he wasn’t feeling this relationship ages ago. Why tell her the day of the wedding? Mike is trash!

THIS^^^
when Natalie first called and said visa’s approved “I’m coming Michael! “. It was 100% obvious he was not feeling it- at that moment he should have said DO NOT COME 

**Maybe he was trying to do the right thing , giving the ring back knowing the ring and marriage was what Natalie wanted and at the 11th hour just knew he couldn’t do it.  Can’t give him a pass -He KNEW in his heart ,he didn’t want to marry her or hadn’t gotten over the broken engagement and it became even more apparent the longer they spent time together . A lot of wasted time & hurt feelings

** Or Maybe this whole three month charade and dumping her at literally the last moment was PAYBACK for her giving the ring back in Russia 

if he did this intentionally.... it was cruel & sadistic 

They were mismatched from jump

• Love 7

Hi! Finally here, hours later, watching the rerun. Was watching the Grammy's and peeking at both 90 Day and The Walking Dead.

Why must they start with thirsty Stephanie and Harris? Now she seems to be all about him, and blocking Ryan's family from communication.

Ooh... wait till they all ear where Harris is and what he's up too!

Boy, Mike and Natalie are moving quick on that wedding.

• Love 1

I wonder if Rebecca bought her wedding dress one size too small as incentive to lose a little weight before the wedding. Now Zied wanting to move the wedding date up to before Ramadan has foiled her weight loss plan as well as her dress doesn't fit.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, kacesq said:

Why Serbia? I don't understand their plan. 

I wish I did. Did it have to be Serbia? And now she's worried about the conflict there. She should have listened to her dad and stay in France.

As for Tarzel...

bleh.

Tarik seems shocked that all his international female friends would make Hazel suspicious and jealous. 🙄

• Love 2

Mike seemed honestly and absolutely GIDDY the night before the wedding. It’s hard to understand how he could do such a 180 a few hours later...? Natalie is nuts but I felt sorry for her..

Rebecca’s daughter looks way better without that horrid red eye shadow. Who calls their mother (who probably has to work the next day) in the middle of the night to tell them they hurt their foot?? Zied is so easy-going and agreeable, you would think anyone could get along with him. This Ramadan thing is the only request he has made but Rebecca is a flat out bitch and I can see why her previous marriages tanked.

I wish Tarik’s friend who is going to perform their wedding would back out for moral reasons...she seems like a decent person and obviously doesn’t support the ménage á trois situation, and it is bound to blow up in their faces. Tarik’s proposal was so cheesy and clichéd. 🙄🙄🙄

I don’t  care enough about the others to even comment.

The car insurance (Progressive or Geico) commercial with the rappers singing about ice cream “Scoop” cracks me up! the teenager’s disgusted reaction and the mom and dad dancing...perfection! 

Edited by GrammyPammy
Spelling
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Arynm said:
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Damn Rebecca...This was our courthouse wedding. I wore a skirt, we brought our kid, and afterwards we ate at Carraba's, played mini golf, and watched 1408. It's not the end of the world to have a civil ceremony first to get the paperwork finished.

I wore black and dark blue, was 6 months pregnant with my second, went to Outback for dinner and passed out after (no wedding sex for us). Our oldest was 3 and a handful. Best wedding ever and still going strong for 20 years.

We "ran away" for a civil wedding to the next state over with my parents, brother (who was best man) and my BFF. Hubby was underage in our state by a few months and his parents were on the plantation in Indonesia. He said it would take months on end for a courier to get documents with his parents' signature, so we did the next best thing. This year will be our 52nd  anniversary. My mom sewed my dress and he wore a suit.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Many women eat a tub of ice cream. Why call Ryan's cousin for comfort?

I don't bake (i love ice cream).. I cook.. however, and am pretty good at it.  I made Krusteaz raspberry bars - added the cream cheese.. OMG.. I gave all but 2 bars to my neighbors.. I would have eaten the whole pan.  It is very hard to find the raspberry in the grocery store.. bought it on Amazon just to try it since everyone raves about it.. YUP.. better than sex, Stephanie.. almost

10 hours ago, Coltee Gal said:

Amira is very stupid. 

STUPIDER than Yolanda

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Twopper said:

I must confess that since my hair has gotten really long I have started wearing it in two tails.  I hope I don't look as ridiculous as Stephani, but other than taking the trash bin to the street, I don't go out in public with it that way. 

Next time you go to the trash wear your Daisy Dukes 

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, greekmom said:

Mine is up against the house. Should i move it? 

I hope you're kidding.. but if not GO MOVE IT AWAY FROM THE HOUSE.  I was home one day and there was this HUGE explosion.. a house blew up on the next street.. guy was cooking hamburgers on the grill against the house..  Whole house burned down.. luckily no one was hurt/burnt.

9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Mine is on my deck. I don't use the burner much so it's a couple feet away. Have heard that some folks have had them close to the glass doors and the glass exploded. Just be careful.

Ours was on the front outside porch.. i am not allowed to use gas grills anymore since i started it with the lid open .. luckily i still had my eyebrows

• Love 1
3 hours ago, renatae said:

We "ran away" for a civil wedding to the next state over with my parents, brother (who was best man) and my BFF. Hubby was underage in our state by a few months and his parents were on the plantation in Indonesia. He said it would take months on end for a courier to get documents with his parents' signature, so we did the next best thing. This year will be our 52nd  anniversary. My mom sewed my dress and he wore a suit.

My second wedding was planned out, we had a rabbi and 17 people at a local restaurant for brunch, by 3pm I was sacked out at home, we had sushi for dinner.  My dress was from White House Black Market, coming up on 16 years in July.  

The issue with Rebecca is that she does not plan anything, she could not even manage to get the apartment set up in time for when lover boy arrived.  How can she with a straight face even start to complain about how a couple of weeks here or there was going to be the difference in her dream wedding? 

Her adult daughter has to call her in the middle of the night because she hurt her foot? Where was her boyfriend?

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Boston said:

Ours was on the front outside porch.. i am not allowed to use gas grills anymore since i started it with the lid open .. luckily i still had my eyebrows

Many years ago I had a neighbor that was grilling, (in his driveway) too close to his house when he noticed his siding melting and smoking, he freaked out, kicked the grill (gas grill), away, it hit his car and then it went down hill from there, the car caught on fire, let's just say the steaks were well done and so was the car.  Keep the grill away from the house.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

The visitors bought special probiotic dog treats for my dog while out on a walk. Hubby turned the patio heater on and it was all over when he asked if they wanted a drink. I just scanned the comments, can’t wait to catch up on the app. I need to teach husband to ignore the door.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Mike seemed honestly and absolutely GIDDY the night before the wedding. It’s hard to understand how he could do such a 180 a few hours later...? Natalie is nuts but I felt sorry for her..

Rebecca’s daughter looks way better without that horrid red eye shadow. Who calls their mother (who probably has to work the next day) in the middle of the night to tell them they hurt their foot?? Zied is so easy-going and agreeable, you would think anyone could get along with him. This Ramadan thing is the only request he has made but Rebecca is a flat out bitch and I can see why her previous marriages tanked.

I wish Tarik’s friend who is going to perform their wedding would back out for moral reasons...she seems like a decent person and obviously doesn’t support the ménage á trois situation, and it is bound to blow up in their faces. Tarik’s proposal was so cheesy and clichéd. 🙄🙄🙄

I don’t  care enough about the others to even comment.

The car insurance (Progressive or Geico) commercial with the rappers singing about ice cream “Scoop” cracks me up! the teenager’s disgusted reaction and the mom and dad dancing...perfection! 

I can't not dance when that commercial comes on. SPRINKLES!

Tarzel are not doing much to dispel the horrible, incorrect misconception that bi people are all down for a threesome or unable to be monogamous. I'm not here to yuck your yum if that's what you're into, but...yuck.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Many years ago I had a neighbor that was grilling, (in his driveway) too close to his house when he noticed his siding melting and smoking, he freaked out, kicked the grill (gas grill), away, it hit his car and then it went down hill from there, the car caught on fire, let's just say the steaks were well done and so was the car.  Keep the grill away from the house.

and the gas grill stories continue... I use my indoor smokeless T-Fal grill.. my house is happy.. Betty, my dad got both his shots - now just waiting on us "kids" to get ours.  One brother (I have 3) has his first one on March 30th.  Me?  who knows, but they keep me updated (BI).. p.s.  I miss those CRABS!!!

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Boston said:

and the gas grill stories continue... I use my indoor smokeless T-Fal grill.. my house is happy.. Betty, my dad got both his shots - now just waiting on us "kids" to get ours.  One brother (I have 3) has his first one on March 30th.  Me?  who knows, but they keep me updated (BI).. p.s.  I miss those CRABS!!!

I am fully vaccinated, my husband will get his second on the 29th, what a relief.  

There are a few places that ship, the Old Bay might keep the 'Rona germs away!

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am fully vaccinated, my husband will get his second on the 29th, what a relief.  

There are a few places that ship, the Old Bay might keep the 'Rona germs away!

I am happy for you.  I always have Old Bay in my spice selection.. I don't ask anything from my dad (in MD) but i really am hankering for crabs.  I miss going down there and having the whole big crab feast.. brown paper on the picnic table.. beer, pool, just getting messy and burning the mouth.. oh.. i just now am trying to rescue a cat.  I said I would never do it again after my 12 yr. old rescue died (her name was Sam and she was a maine coon found on the streets of Boston).. Well guess what?  the cat i want to adopt (on the Cape).. her name is.. wait for it.. SAM.  this year has been such a bummer (break up.. blah, blah blah).  I think it will be good for me and probably the cat.. Sorry for ranting

• Love 4
19 hours ago, greekmom said:

So Mike said he's not ready to marry 3 fucking days before the wedding?!?!

Yeah that's a shit hole of a move.

He’s a sadist.  He knew all along.  Don’t tell me he’s going to rush to the airport and stop her from getting on the plane. She would be a fool.  I never cared for her, but to send her off to Europe who knows where, then back to Ukraine is heartless.  Either way, he’s a real DICK HEAD.  We are in a Pandemic.  Did he forget?

• Love 4
20 hours ago, hookedontv said:

I’ve never been pregnant myself so I don’t want to offend anybody, but I’m sick of hearing Yara talk about how hard it is being pregnant. 

She didn’t have to be.  If I didn’t say “ put it on” , I would have had 50 kids.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I can't stand Andrew. I can't stand Mike. I can't stand Jovi. I can't stand Brandon. I can't stand Tarik. I can't stand Stephanie. The list goes on. What a horrible bunch of Americans.

I can’t stand Mother Betty.  Brandon looks just like her.  A bird.  A cheap bird to boot.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, FrancescaFiore said:

It's just occurring to me what a dick move Mike pulled. He had sex with Natalie the night before they were going to get married and then dumped her the next day. That's cold-blooded. 

Plus, he had the neighbor go to the bank and have the plane ticket put on her phone.  Wonder if he left her some money for a sandwich when she got to who knows where.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My second wedding was planned out, we had a rabbi and 17 people at a local restaurant for brunch, by 3pm I was sacked out at home, we had sushi for dinner.  My dress was from White House Black Market, coming up on 16 years in July.  

The issue with Rebecca is that she does not plan anything, she could not even manage to get the apartment set up in time for when lover boy arrived.  How can she with a straight face even start to complain about how a couple of weeks here or there was going to be the difference in her dream wedding? 

Her adult daughter has to call her in the middle of the night because she hurt her foot? Where was her boyfriend?

If Rebecca could shut up for five minutes, maybe things could get done.  All she does is complain and chew her lips.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Plus, he had the neighbor go to the bank and have the plane ticket put on her phone.  Wonder if he left her some money for a sandwich when she got to who knows where.

Maybe she’s pregnant and will be back next season.  “Hi Michael” .. you’re going to be a Father”.  Surprise”!

• Love 2
On 3/15/2021 at 2:17 AM, FrancescaFiore said:

It's just occurring to me what a dick move Mike pulled. He had sex with Natalie the night before they were going to get married and then dumped her the next day. That's cold-blooded. 

I hope she’s pregnant and comes back to control him.  

• Love 4
On 3/16/2021 at 4:34 PM, magemaud said:

I hope someone who gets D+ will tell the rest of us what happens if and when Danielle’s blind date “goes in for a kiss” 

I watched the blind date with Danielle and he basically looked at her, while supping a White Claw, and said there was no chemistry....peace out!  He got up and left.  I think he was annoyed that none of the three pretty younger girls were his date!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1