Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E12: Robyn vs. Kody

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, orangesmartie said:

I like turnips...but not the brown clowns   😳

Me too.  Turnips are a nice lower-carb substitute for potatoes in stews, etc.  Janelle could benefit from this Rockstar vegetable.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Me too.  Turnips are a nice lower-carb substitute for potatoes in stews, etc.  Janelle could benefit from this Rockstar vegetable.

Ummm, not to be too indelicate, but I can imagine with the weight Janelle carries in her abdomen, there is a lot of pressure on her digestive system.  I wouldn't want to be downwind of her after eating turnips.🤢

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

You may be right, considering the volumes of food the Browns eat, like a 10 ounce can of cabbage for Axlebrush, or a pound of broccoli swimming in bottled low-fat (high-sugar) salad dressing for Janelle.  The few slices of turnip I eat in a serving of stew don't cause me any digestive problems.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5

Janelle said that she wishes she was the kind of mom that Maddie is.  I guess she is referring to how hands on she is with her son, because Christine and Logan basically raised her kids.  Which is why Logan appears to be resentful and Maddie has an extra special relationship with Christine.

I have a feeling Robyn doesn’t want to buy a house in Flagstaff, because she doesn’t plan on staying there.

I am not surprised that Aspyn moved back to Lehi.  I am willing to bet that sooner or later, all the older kids are going to be living in Utah. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Kody is such a different person with Robyn it’s so weird to me. Also why are her kids super special that he worries so much of how they’ll react opposed to his biological children?? the real estate girl was pretty and exotic😃

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

This about as entertaining as watching your parents fight.  Robyn is a very stubborn woman and wasn’t it her idea to leave Vegas in the first place?  Stop crying and talking about something that isn’t possible. I can sort of see what happened with her and her former husband. When do you think Kody will move in with sweet Christine who is now slender and happy? 

• LOL 9
  • Love 10

Didn't they end up buying a $900,000 house?  Kody should have given up and when it was time to move out brought them to a motel...that's a rental, no?  And he should stop "freaking out MY kids".

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
23 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Groundhog Day, day 17.

At the time of filming, they had lived in Flag for a year or so. Nothing had happened out at Plague Flats during that time. Even though the LV houses took a while to sell, they could have been getting a survey done and initiated utilities. That all could have happened whether they were building one or multiple houses (but we all know the one house was nothing more than a story line). Me thinks they have no intention of ever building on the properties. Land was bought for investment. The Robyn story line is 99% fake. Same goes for the entire season arc.

With the world currently on fire, watching the Brown Fambly Shenanigans seems extra-pointless.

Regardless they have now invested a ton of money in the flood plain property and purchased several homes at top market value and will probably be in financial ruin once the smoke clears, assuming it will.  I can’t believe what a prima donna that man is.  If Robyn isn’t fed up and upset with him for real then I gotta hand it to her she, has some acting chops.

• Love 15

Maybe by the time this was filmed Robyn had begun to realize that she had lost the Vegas house probably the nicest house that she has ever lived in. She doesn't want to invest a ton of money on a down payment in house that she knows they will most likely end up losing when the TLC money stops. Oh wait on second thought these morons don't think about the consequences of their poor financial decisions. 

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, aimlessbird said:

Such a dull, boring and needless episode.

I watched the VERY beginning (I.E. about 2 minutes) and said "screw it".  I just couldn't do it.  Even for the snark value later... nope.

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

Janelle said that she wishes she was the kind of mom that Maddie is.  I guess she is referring to how hands on she is with her son, because Christine and Logan basically raised her kids.  Which is why Logan appears to be resentful and Maddie has an extra special relationship with Christine.

I have a feeling Robyn doesn’t want to buy a house in Flagstaff, because she doesn’t plan on staying there.

I am not surprised that Aspyn moved back to Lehi.  I am willing to bet that sooner or later, all the older kids are going to be living in Utah. 

Maybe Robyn will run away with Meri!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, luvmylabs said:

Didn't they end up buying a $900,000 house?  Kody should have given up and when it was time to move out brought them to a motel...that's a rental, no?  And he should stop "freaking out MY kids".

I think the first house they showed tonight is the one they are in now.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

So this show starts around 10:05 and ends right at 11:00. When did this start? I don't think that I saw a total of 10 minutes because I kept falling asleep and every time I woke up Kody was saying we have to make an offer on a house and Robyn was saying no I want to keep looing for a rental. And she was packingt the same very small plastic bin.  Kody keeps saying we have to move out of our house. He calls Robyn either Mrs. Brown or love. I am willing to bet he is living exclusively with Robyn. Maybe I slept through the scenes with the others but this show has become the Robyn and Kody show. The whole madeup fight about buying vs. renting is just BS. Hell I would rather see Mary hawking her Lulano crap.

This episode is titled Robyn vs Kody but I think it was a rerun from last week it’s no wonder you fell asleep 😴 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Well that was hard to watch!

Why doesn't kody back off and let Robyn have her rental dream that's never going to happen?   Maybe it's costing so dam much because she wants SEVEN bedrooms!  Who does she think she is...Kim Kardashian West???

If I was kody I'd have a nice trailer parked out on the property with Robyn 's name on it!

Welcome home!!

• LOL 12
  • Love 9
42 minutes ago, NotinKansasanymore said:

An upper middle class married white woman with five healthy children has the ability and financial means to purchase a seven bedroom $900,000 mansion is on my tv saying, “I can’t believe God would let this happen to me”

Girl you need to check yourself!!!

If you wanted a rental so bad dry you entitled tears of elitist woes, and have two of your children share a room!!!

Yes! A thousand times yes!

• Love 16

What is the plan for when Janelle or Meri have to suddenly move again? Christine apparently Is the only one with sense. 

“Our kids will be homeless.” Because they certainly can’t move in with their sister wives in the meantime. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • LOL 1
  • Love 20

Can we talk about Christine all of the sudden being ok with moving back to Utah??? I thought she never ever wanted to be back in Utah? She didn’t feel safe in Utah? Now that Aspen is there it’s great again??!! 

Who doesn’t figure out a living situation before they have to be out of their home in 29 days? This entire episode is insanity. How is Kody’s being “so wrapped up in buying” any different than Robyn being so wrapped up in renting? So it’s ok for you not to budge but it’s not ok for him? 

• Love 8

We know that IRL they bought a house plus the adjoining acreage. There's going to be holy hell to pay when the hillbilly finds out that god decided not to provide her with a 6-bedroom rental. That reveal cannot happen soon enough to suit me.

This season is slowly getting better. It's mostly painful along the way but we're finally getting somewhere.

And didn't she tell Kody to hesh up about changing schools so the kids (plural) wouldn't have anxiety attacks (plural)? M'kay.

Christine gets more conceited and dramatic with every passing minute. She is really, really impressed with her thoughts (cough) and the sound of her own voice and how she looks on camera. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

The value of renting a 4 bedroom home vs buying 6-7 bedrooom home is that they will lose any amount of down payment that they pay up front to purchase if the home goes into foreclosure.  Even if they put down 5% on a $900,000 home they willl lose $45,000 and if they put down 10% they will lose $90,000.  It is mind boggling how these people keep getting these huge mortgages especially with their not so perfect credit ratings. Maybe Robyn has some inkling of what may happen to the equity from her Vegas home that she was so upset about several episodes ago. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 5