Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Azubah said:

How to make turkey burgers? PUT THEM IN A PAN AND HEAT THEM UP.

RIGHT?! Grown ass woman who can't google "how to cook turkey burger." Fuck off, Gina.

Also, how much weight does she think she's gonna lose in 2 weeks to fit into a dress?!

My head is exploding.

My sympathy for this cow is at absolute zero. All she does is complain and bitch and moan about how hard she has it. What a struggle it is to sit on a coach all day and boss your wife around.

And I do want to apologize to all cows for comparing Gina to them. They don't deserve it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

At least it's clothing. We've seen worse.

Beats JT's torn/scary pants from last week!

Beth's putting the smack down on her!  Go momma!

The trip made her nauseous?  Food is the last thing I think about when I'm nauseous!

Food is the only thing that makes me happy?  Beth, get out of there while you can!!!!  What's she thinking about, there's no way with that attitude that she'll ever make it to her sister's wedding in a "few" weeks.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TMI said:

she has no chance in the world of losing 1 ounce...

excuses..you're sick because you are a whale out of water...

That’s a danger at the Jersey Shore. She could go for a walk on the beach and get harpooned.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Just skidding into the chat room

Hi, Pounders!

My eating habit is salad and steamed hamburgers....they're good, they just don't sound good. 

I hate this crew. The scene of all of them, including the manfriend, sitting motionless and expressionless in the living room made me think of a "before" picture of pimples sitting on a chin.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

How DARE you insult Barney and the Grimace like that?  What did they ever do to you?

Barney got that damn song stuck in my head a million times. Barney can go to hell.

I apologize to Grimace.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

She's lucky Dr. Now says 1200 calorie, some other doctors do a liquid diet for weeks to get them to lose quickly, and so they don't cheat on portions.   

I thought some others this season were unlikable, but I don't care how she does, I loathe her.  

Aha!   The sister's wedding will be the excuse to miss her Dr. Now appointment.    

So everyone's staring at 600 pounds of fat, with a camera crew following her every move?    

Joan Rivers told a joke, that wasn't very nice, about Elizabeth Taylor in her hugely overweight years.    She said for Liz to get into McDonald's they had to grease the arches, and hold a twinkie inside the store to get her through the doors.   They need to do that to get lard butt down the aisle.    Any guesses how much of the cake will disappear in that maw of hers? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Also, how much weight does she think she's gonna lose in 2 weeks to fit into a dress?!

If we don't get a scene of her trying to squeeze into a bridesmaids dress that's six sizes too small, I'm gonna feel robbed.

Although it's a brilliant excuse for why you can't wear the fugly bridesmaid dress.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, Hana Chan said:

My sympathy for this cow is at absolute zero. All she does is complain and bitch and moan about how hard she has it. What a struggle it is to sit on a coach all day and boss your wife around.

And I do want to apologize to all cows for comparing Gina to them. They don't deserve it.

Cows are are intelligent and thoughtful creatures....Gina...nope. 😊

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

The cows are equally  horrified!

The wife is a wimp.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

The last time I used this gif was during Angie's live chat. I feel it's appropriate to bust out again. 

Gina in a nutshell:

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, String Theory said:

it's always so SCARY.  One night I'm going to try to count how many times a participant says they're SCARED. 

If they're not scared, Dr. Now won't see them.  Think its a prerequisite.  Although I think the writers at TLC are getting lazy with the scripts they're having them read.

Jeeze,, how long did it take them to FINALLY get to Houston?

There we go another "SCARED"

r

I agree about the scriptwriting and I volunteer myself for rewrites!  I know some adjectives and I can even place my pronouns correctly in a sentence!  Do I have to move to Houston...?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

THEY'RE TREATING YOU LIKE YOU'RE NOT TAKING IT SERIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ALL THE WAY HOME AND ARE ASKING FOR CHEAT FOOD NOW THAT YOU'RE HOME, YOU RIDICULOUS, WHINY HEIFER! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

That thing on the left side of her face reminds me of Mrs. Malenoma from Uncle Buck.  Here's quarter....go have a rat chew it off.

Aaaaaaannnd the first pair of gasoline soaked drawers goes to FormerHeavyJ for this simultaneously heartless and hilarious post. Congrats! 😁

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

How DARE you insult Barney and the Grimace like that?  What did they ever do to you?

I have a 25 yr old autistic son who watches barney vhs tapes backwards and forwards. He’s been doing so since his sister watched them. That means I have had barney on in my home since 1992. Do I get any sympathy now? It’s why I need  to eat pizzas

• LOL 6
  • Love 17