Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

So mom and dad divorce, mom dumps kids on abusive dad, then goes to live with her when Gina gets the blessed disability for being an obese teenager? Riiighttt. That bitch doesn’t give a fuck for anyone but herself. Obviously the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
6 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

It usually takes me a good 30 minutes to really hate contestants on this crazy show but this chick beat the land speed record.

Something tells me she would not beat any speed record.

• LOL 6

She just ate a BAG OF CHIPS!  Apparently they didn't help in "calming her down" enough so she needs another 798797954739574937548 milligrams of sodium.

There are young Americans in Afghanistan and brave doctors in Wuhan who have a right to some anxiety.  As far as I'm concerned, none of these obesees should have the nerve to say they are anxious. They make me sick. So much for the snark. I'm angry now.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

GOOD for you, Girlfriend!

Thanks lol. 

I was so tired at that point that I was seeing things. I couldn't have cooked if I wanted to! But I certainly saw her crap to help pack her up and kick her to the curb after that one. 

• Love 4

At least they made it 4 hours in the first day.  Not the worst we have seen on the show...  I wonder if she will fit into the hotel shower?  They tend to be huge especially if you get disabled room?  Then she won't have an excuse not to shower...

I am almost surprized she gets her fat ass to the toilet instead of asking for a bucket to be brought to her chair/couch...

• Love 2

Just noticed the hole in her leggings right by her crotch. Ew...

Beth is so emotionally checked out and I don't blame her at all. All Gina does is complain and order her around. There's someone being emotionally abused in this relationship and it sure isn't Gina!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Can someone please tell Beth that slavery was abolished in this country, like, A LONG TIME AGO.

When I was young and would complain about a job, my step-father would say, "Lincoln freed the slaves. Go find another job." 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Can someone please tell Beth that slavery was abolished in this country, like, A LONG TIME AGO.

She is taking that whole "in sickness and in health until death do us part" part of her vows far more seriously than her spouse deserves.   I feel bad for Beth...  she probably could benefit from counseling herself.

• Love 10