Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

That "I am Aly's big... little sister" - that was brilliant, though probably unintended.

And it's funny to hear her say "as I stand here today" when she is sitting and in a car instead of in the same room!

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

At least she paired the fuzzy slippers with an actual top. 

Beth is the officiant?

Is this even a real wedding?

You can get a license to marry people on the internet, you know.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Concerned said:

The bride and groom are fat beasts too. They should do a Dr Now special and call it Cheaper by the Dozen

Perhaps Dr. Now could give them a group rate.  Totes understand why mom didn't want to make the trip to Dr. Now.  Besides, they probably wouldn't have all fit in the car/van!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, 7EasyPayments said:

The cake neeeeeeds to be devoured !!!!

I'm sure Beth will bring out one of the tiers for her.

My guess is the whole 'wedding' is just for the cameras.    Or maybe TLC decided to kick in 50 bucks for them to stage it for the show.    I can't believe Jabba the Butt sat in the minivan, and phoned in her toast.   Anything for attention Gina?     Any guesses on how much she's gained by month 3 when she goes to Dr. Now's?    Or will she cancel it because she can't cope with the stress of traveling.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

My guess is the whole 'wedding' is just for the cameras.    Or maybe TLC decided to kick in 50 bucks for them to stage it for the show.    I can't believe Jabba the Butt sat in the minivan, and phoned in her toast.   Anything for attention Gina?     Any guesses on how much she's gained by month 3 when she goes to Dr. Now's?    Or will she cancel it because she can't cope with the stress of traveling.  

Jabba the Butt.....good one!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I thought the same thing, actually.  That's a pretty cheap, janky-looking wedding.  

She had to sit in the car to make the toast?  Why couldn't she sit in a chair inside the banquet hall?

• Love 3