Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

All the pain of watching and especially listening to Gina for two hours was worth it just to see her get denied weight loss surgery. Mean? Yes. But you know you all agree! 😁

Night Pounders. See you over at the 1,00 pound sisters!

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, aliya said:

I remember when I went back to grad school as a 'mature' student. I was surprised to see that everyone brought in a water bottle or coffee. Wha? You can't sit through class without having a drink? After working on campuses for years, it's only gotten worse. People carry around coffee like they're holding an IV pole.

So true. Coffee is a comfort to me too, but I draw the line.  My mom says that some people in her church bring their coffee into church service to sip during service! I never knew that was an option.

• Love 1

3rd visit....I'm gobsmacked that she lost anything at all. What a crock of shit she's feeding dr now! Some of these people are so delusional and have such a distorted reality that i have a hard time believing much of what they say, including some of the details of their "this is why I'm fat" sob stories. Some of these folks had truly horrible things happen to them, others you can almost see the wheels turning in their heads as they think of more excuses and people to blame.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, mmecorday said:

"Go and obtain a bed together."

Where? Brobdingnag?

You win the internet today as far as I'm concerned (and I suspect I may be in the company of a fellow EnglIsh major).

• LOL 5

Way behind the rest of you - I’m only 20 minutes in. All I can say so far is RUN, BETH!!!!

Eating habit was Asian salad-in-a-bag from Costco with some shrimp. And wine. 

6 hours ago, Gbb said:

She bathes MAYBE once a month?. 🤢🤢

And only at gunpoint, apparently. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.fa8d40e07669c273aca17c3d89871a4c.jpegPhew! Made it to the hotel room! 

Oh Tabbygirl521 better late than never I say. You have the dubious distinction of winning your very own lovely pair of gasoline soaked drawers. Definitely no shame in your game!☺

It got so fast and furious tonight with all the rapid fire posts, trying to watch the trainwreck and also posting myself, I was only able to award a few pair of gasoline soaked drawers. Believe me, there were so many more that should have been awarded.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Additional comments.
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh Tabbygirl521 better late than never I say. You have the dubious distinction of winning your very own lovely pair of gasoline soaked drawers. Definitely no shame in your game!☺

It got so fast and furious tonight with all the rapid fire posts, trying to watch the trainwreck and also posting myself, I was only able to award a few pair of gasoline soaked drawers. Believe me, there were so many more that should have been awarded.

My first pair!! Thank you, thank you! I am deeply honored!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5