Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Yes, she polished off a full bag of family size chips, and it's over 2200 calories, then needs Burger King?   If you divide the 25 hours to Houston by 11 days, it's only 2.3 hours of driving per day, add in at least 5 hours for drive thru stops, and it sounds like the people on this show.  

You can tell the camera crew hates her, they usually only show the drive thru marathons on the Bonus Scenes on the Friday Supersized version.    I bet the film crew are wearing the same respirators that they use for Ebola exposure.     

Who ever is designing those cold shoulder tops for the giant on this show need to stop.    

Sorry, but the four hours of driving probably included a bunch of drive thru stops too, so probably they weren't 'driving' four hours, just in the car that long.      Please, someone tell me Beth leaves her in a rest stop and goes to rescue the dog.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

Not even going to attempt to keep up with reading the posts until tomorrow. Lol 

I'm keeping up with the posts because the alternative is to have all my attention on this gaggle of hosebeasts. Or switch to Forged in Fire. But I'd rather hang out with y'all.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
Just now, Callaphera said:

Suddenly that 11 day round trip claim doesn't seem so wacky. 

It's going to take them 11 days just to get there.

You know... I live in NY and I have a great surgeon on Long Island. But my doc wouldn't put up[ with Gina's BS for three seconds. Dr. Now is going to have his hands full.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My god she orders Beth around like the goddamn Red Queen in Alice in Wonderland. 

She's so exhausted guys. Sitting in the car for four hours was unimaginable torture. Fucking drama queen. 

Off with your head on the way to the deli. Like, now, you have to. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

At least they made it 4 hours in the first day.  Not the worst we have seen on the show...  I wonder if she will fit into the hotel shower?  They tend to be huge especially if you get disabled room?  Then she won't have an excuse not to shower...

I am almost surprized she gets her fat ass to the toilet instead of asking for a bucket to be brought to her chair/couch...

I don't remember any pounticipants complaing about the shower.  Toilet and bed, and WTF hardwood floors.  But most of these folks, if they can get takeout and flop down are good.  They already showered in Scene 1.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, navine said:

what is so damn scary?  And she moves pretty good for someone so big .... wearing shoes and real clothes and everything .... 

it's always so SCARY.  One night I'm going to try to count how many times a participant says they're SCARED. 

If they're not scared, Dr. Now won't see them.  Think its a prerequisite.  Although I think the writers at TLC are getting lazy with the scripts they're having them read.

Jeeze,, how long did it take them to FINALLY get to Houston?

There we go another "SCARED"

r

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

These people must watch the show. They know they’re being filmed. Are they told to panic Dr Now will say no? He never turns someone down on the first visit. Not the second either, even when you screw up. Only when you sit on the toilet and keep asking him if he believes in God while sneaking whole pizzas in the hospital does he tell you to fuck off.

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

She just ate a BAG OF CHIPS!  Apparently they didn't help in "calming her down" enough so she needs another 798797954739574937548 milligrams of sodium.

Chips are my weakness, I will hover a bag faster than these folks 😂I don't keep them in the house.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6