Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

So she sits on the toilet, and dumps water over her for a bath, and it's once a month or less.    She said she can't get upstairs to the tub/shower.  

Her mother is in need of the Dr. Now family plan, and the wife isn't far behind.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9

My eating habit is mall thai food because I am in a hotel in Boston, and this is the only place I could get to and make it back in time for the show!  That's me sacrificing my body for my viewing and chatting pleasure!

• LOL 12
  • Love 7

OMGosh, I turn away for one minute and there are tons of posts!  How y'all are? My eating habit is Gardien t'rkey cutlets, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. I may have had this a couple of week ago as well; it's very good. Ready for the snark! The baby voice alone makes me snarky.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

That poor dog has to smell her!!! Imagine how much she stinks to a person and then imagine how much she stinks to a being that has a heightened sense of smell!!!!🤢🤢🤢

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4
Just now, Ivylady said:

There's a Simpsons' meme for everything. 

Yes!  Was thinking of that one!  And there's one of Lisa with a rag on a stick too.....I believe she was having a nightmare of her future self after marrying Bart's need buddy with the glasses.

• LOL 1

Wah, wah, wah. My sister was ill and I didn’t get enough attention.  And not excusing dad’s abuse, but you ARE fat and you DO smell...

Edited by Gbb
  • Love 9