Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Wow, only 17 minutes in and I already don't give a flying fuck if Gina succeeds or not. Anyone else feel the same?

For sure!  Gina can choke on a chicken bone for all I care!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Wow, only 17 minutes in and I already don't give a flying fuck if Gina succeeds or not. Anyone else feel the same?

Yes!!  She is shaping up to be the season’s worst (and it hasn’t been a good one).

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

OMG, Mom thinks Beth is mistreating Gina. Because Beth wants to cook dinner vs. bringing them takeout after WORKING all day?

Mom is nuts.

Mom abandoned them to an abusive dickwad. So, yes. 

• Love 6

Let's see what I ate today...

Breakfast - a protein shake and a clementine.
Lunch - a protein shake and a sugar free jello cup
Dinner - broiled chicken with veggies and about 1/2 cup rice 

Watching Gina shovel THREE full dinners into her maw... surgery ain't gonna fix this mess.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

OMG, Mom thinks Beth is mistreating Gina. Because Beth wants to cook dinner vs. bringing them takeout after WORKING all day?

Mom is nuts.

Ikr!!   She couldn't even call in the order!!!! Unbelievable...smh

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I love the mother talking about how GINA won't have a long life while mom is like 50 pounds shy of her kid. 

"I can't live without her."

Why? She's nothing but a blob, one with the couch.

• Love 3

I bet nobody contributed funds for the diner dinner when Beth got back. So not only is she a food delivery service, a caretaker, and working, but all of her money is probably going to food for the obesee (can't remember her name) and the rest of the family.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I am rooting for her to fail spectacularly and offer up plenty of top-shelf snark!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Hate her.  Will take pleasure when she cries.  Hope her wife dumps her.  Hope sister's fiancee changes his mind too.  Ugh this family deserves each other. 

Can't WAIT till Dr. Now meets this bunch.  Hope they all go to the first appt!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I'm pretty much staying on here to read the snark. This family can go take a flying F....

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Mom is nuts.

Gina's mom reminds me of my MIL. Screamed at me about how her son deserves better because I "made" him stop for fast food 2 days after having a baby. He stopped because we were both sleep deprived and hungry when he got off work. She was promptly moved out of our house. 

• Like 1
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

Let's see what I ate today...

Breakfast - a protein shake and a clementine.
Lunch - a protein shake and a sugar free jello cup
Dinner - broiled chicken with veggies and about 1/2 cup rice 

Watching Gina shovel THREE full dinners into her maw... surgery ain't gonna fix this mess.

Any grapes or crackers?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

For sure!  Gina can choke on a chicken bone for all I care!

Ok, I’m bad. How would you even DO the Heimlich on her? I just flashed on an image of someone standing on her stomach, with a huge plunger in hand. 

The trip to Houston will take 11 days???

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
Just now, Hellga said:

I am rooting for her to fail spectacularly and offer up plenty of top-shelf snark!

Yasssssss girlfriend! I expect a record number of gasoline soaked drawers to be handed out tonight. 😁 I may need some helpers though. Any volunteers?

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
Just now, PaTatertots said:

Gina's mom reminds me of my MIL. Screamed at me about how her son deserves better because I "made" him stop for fast food 2 days after having a baby. He stopped because we were both sleep deprived and hungry when he got off work. She was promptly moved out of our house. 

GOOD for you, Girlfriend!

• Love 9

Gina is an entitled hosebeast.  How can she go for three dinners while paying lip service to wanting to change?  Between the three-plate breakfast and the giant (but delicious looi) sub sandwiches, I am now suffering from aversion.  No snack tonight!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, sempervivum said:

Ooo, we're going to see an airplane ride ordeal with this one, right? They can't possibly think of driving to Texas from NJ?

I don't think they have money to charter a freighter flight!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, LizzyB said:

Yep. fix your hair bun for the trip to Houston.  That'll help.

Like them blurring out her snack didn't hide the fact that she was gorging on Oreos. I'll bet you anything that there's not a single green veggie in their fridge.

We should have a drinking game - everyone take a shot each time Gina complains about her anxiety.

• Love 4

She's so overwhelmed and scared that she's gonna be at the fast food place in seconds!

OMG! "Thank god I made it."

She walked 20 steps.