Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Gina's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Omfg, I thought the mom was waddling because she was carrying multiple bags of groceries or something. Nope. Just a waddlin’. 

looks like she’s following in her abusive father’s footsteps. Oh, wait, so dumbass momma who left her kids with a fucking physically abusive person, thinks house slave Beth is the abusive one???

• Like 1
  • Love 12
Just now, ams1001 said:

Beth really needs to get away from this family.

Run, Beth, run!

Beth is probably the only one of them who works, too...  I can imagine what the idea of moving to Houston is going to do to their relationship!  Gina will throw up a shitstorm if Beth as much as mentions needing time to find a job and a place to live there!

• Love 13

Just got home and turned on the show. Wow...

I already can't stand Gina after watching her for five minutes. This whole family is a mess and poor Beth... she needs to get out of there immediately. She's not a wife - she's a nursemaid to a flock of obese chickens.

• LOL 2
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Beth needs to get away from this family.

And I wrote that just before the "can you get us food" phone call.

Beth saying "we have food at home?" is treating her badly. I suspect Beth is the only adult in this house.

Beth really needs to get away from this family.

Beth is in the same boat, she's just the omega for them to beat up on.

• Love 1

The mother and sister just want Beth gone.   Bet they're homophobes too.    The mother is despicable.   So Gina qualifies for housing assistance of some kind, and the rest of the family move in and sit on their butts too?   Beth is the best thing that ever happened to Gina, the rest are users.   And Mommy should get run over repeatedly by a bus for leaving her kids behind with that abuser ex-husband of hers.      Gina and Beth should be the only two living in that house.   

Beth needs to leave, and let the rest of them dissolve into giant piles of lard.     Beth could do so much better than this waste of oxygen, and her disgusting leaches of a family.     I really hope sis, her boyfriend, and Mom don't go to Houston.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

OMG, Mom thinks Beth is mistreating Gina. Because Beth wants to cook dinner vs. bringing them takeout after WORKING all day?

Mom is nuts.

Run, Beth, RUN!!!!  You are outnumbered, girl.  They all sit there like three whales waiting for her to take food home after work.  

• Love 7